Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:57 am
He must have been slipping in his thoughts, he didnt hear her come up. Good lord, she is beautiful...how did I miss that perfume. Tricky, very tricky. Have to be a gentleman and keep to myself.
The ruins of Old Ashenvale, then the Wizards must have caused that too. A had a good wander, thank you.
Seeing the orb he wondered if the Wizards had anything to do with this. He heard of trees with intelligence before but they were more in the way of treants, not so with this one.
Tree of Life? Hmm.
He places both hands on the tree, then puts his forehead on the tree with his eyes closed. He suddenly says a word in an unusual tongue that he himself didnt know. His eyes then turn black and many thoughts move through his head. The tree places a few of its branches on him. And they stood like that for a few minutes. Then he finally snaps out of it and pulls away. In that time frame he saw the history of its life. The royalty and its duration, all the way from a sapling. He knew the limits of his powers that were known to it, and why it creates energy for the people to absorb. He looks at her and smiles softly. He even saw her running around as a young girl, she has changed alot.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:06 am
"It told you its history?" She smiled back at him."Well thanks to the tree im up to my full strength."
A tree branch touched the ground. A tinyer life tree grew out of the ground.
"The tiny trees have enought energy for one full heal." She explained. The tiny tree transformed into a pendant, you could see that it was a tree.
"They are really the energy trees energy transformed into a tiny tree, use the heal as an emergency. You see that emerald in the center? thats the energy, the fainter it gets the less energy it has as you might use it for seperate heals which is good since it recharges, yet you cannot recharge one of these tiny trees after all their energy is gone."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:14 am
He looks at the pendant carefully before gently taking it and placing it in his hand. He looks it over a bit more, then locks eyes with her.
Am I wrong assuming this is for me?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:18 am
"It is for you" She said firmly.
"It is the trees gift." She got off the tree and stepped closer to him.She put it around his neck. It glowed happily.
"try it with a minor spell, dont worry, the tree and i will protect you from doing harm, thats another power of the pendant, a specially for you"
She was lifted up into the tree again. A protective glow went around the plants.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:33 am
When she steps near him he becomes a little dizzy from the perfume combined with her closeness but he doesnt show it by grounding his feet.
Then I thank you both, humbly. As long as your safe I'll try it.
He focuses hard upon the shadows around him and pulls it to him. As he does his eyes become pitch black. When he gathers it up at first it becomes massive and out of control, thankfully the plants and her are protected. Then it forms smaller and smaller into a bead in his hand. He then throws the bead in the air and says a command word causing it to explode, the width almost touching outside the garden.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:41 am
"Good" She said."After awhile you might be able to heal a bit of your health with your own energy. So use the pendant to heal a bit of your energy, after awhile you will be able to heal your energy slowly."
She stopped.
"Wait, i should heal your pendant a bit, i dont know how much energy it takes for you to heal a bit."
She got off and went over to him. She removed the pendant then it glowed.She handed it back.
"Here, your control is getting better"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:47 am
He smiles with a prideful expression but it quickly fades. He knew not to let it get to his head.
So that is why you absorb energy, its not that you dont get energy back its just this way is faster. Hmm, I think I understand now. I must learn how to control it entirely before I can even think of going home or anywhere with people who cant ward off the attack.
His eyes stayed black, and he could literally see the ambient energy around him flowing like water. He thought of touching it, but he knew what would happen. After a minute the black fades.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:00 am
She smiled.
"Well did you heal?" She asked. "Cause i need to teach you alot!" She grinned.
She stepped back a bit more so she could see him properly as she was.
"Next we learn to create shields and we need to teach you more fletching and maybe blacksmithing"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:08 am
He tapped a little into the necklace and pulled some energy off of it. He could feel himself recharging. He smiles both from the feeling it made and from her praise. But he knew he could pull more out of everything else but it could kill things if he did. He didnt bring it up though.
Very well, although I have to tell you that I am already skilled in bows and fletching. But not so with blacksmithing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:15 am
“Concentrate” She said. “Then concentrate on the object you wish to shield.”
She did an example. Instantly a bush was shielded. She shot a shadow bolt at it. The bolt reflected back.
“Crucial skill” She said. “If you feel if you are going to kill someone then shield them. You try”

"Then we shall teach you blacksmithing, crucial for when your swords break, then you can mend them, i see you have a 6ft long sword, it would be a pity if it broke, its a nice sword"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:20 am
That may be true, but this sword would take alot to break.
He concentrates on a bush and images a globe surrounding it and as he did the bush was surrounded in a dark bubble. He then creates a small bead of shadow and throws it at the bush. When it hits it bounces off and flys off. He grins even broader than before, now he knew how to protect people from himself. The grin vanishes quickly when that thought goes through his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:36 am
"Good" She said
"This is more cruicial than the others, well, its one of the most cruical, try with a bigger attack, slightly bigger, i congratulate on your control over it so far since you can turn it into a bead of near harmless shadow! yet you need to attack, there are many dangers out there"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:48 am
He once again forms a sheild around the same plant then draws energy from around himself and forms into an unsteady globe. He then launches it at then brush and it goes off like a grenade, knocking him to the ground. He looks about a little stunned but unharmed. Then stands up quickly and brushes himself off, lest he look undignified.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:00 pm
"Nice job ,I think you need a rest from your hard work!"She said.

She takes off the shields of all the other plants.

"Do you want to go to a pavilion to rest?" She asked "We could go to a Pavilion outside of the city on a group of cliffs the oversee the other elven cities, your Ashenvalians dont go up this way in the forest and they dont go up to the cliffs too. There are many up there but i think we should go to one cliff. There are many pavilions in every cliff though. Which one would you like to go to? Perfume Pavilion, Cliff-tip Pavilion or Aero pavilion?"
She thought for a minute.
"or do you want to go illusioning or Aeroing or both?"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:54 pm
He smiles a little from the praise, but reminded himself that he musnt let it go to his head. He thought to himself a little hard before coming up with an answer.
Whichever one you find the best view at. I would like to see the rest of your beautiful kingdom.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff