Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:54 pm
I LOVE THAT! OMG! OMG! Why haven;t I heard of them yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:55 am
Most likely because they're a small local band in Florida. It took me some time to discover them myself. Didn't find out about them until like a week and a half ago. It seems like you really like the music section so I'll put more down 3nodding

Hmm I guess I'll also see if I can make this more visual to the eye.  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 am
I like the change and the group is pretty good. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:07 pm
Glad you guys like it =] I'm gonna put another band but the lead singer is a girl sweatdrop They're really good and my favorite line from the song I'm gonna recommend is "Now he's back again. And now he's brought a friend. And his friend brought a whole dark army" it's sort of jazzy yet rocklike at the same time. It's cool!  

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:43 am
ooh. Just wondering you know don't have to take this suggestion but for your quote and song of the day you could put in the playlist of the songs of the artists that you have so we know what they sound like, so you have theme songs for your quest too. lol. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:37 am
Yeah! That's a cool idea, Kiteyu ^_^  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:25 pm
I thought about that too but I think that playlists can only go in the multimedia sections. I'm saying this like I've tried it though which I haven't sweatdrop

Though with how small bands these are I'm not sure if I'd be able to find them on project playlist. I'll see what I can do though 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:45 am
You could get them on youtube though right? (if you can figure out how to post it.)  

i_am_recyclable

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:51 am
I was just checking out project playlist and they do have the song I want by Makeshift Romeo. I'll see if Gaia will comply with my hopes of putting a playlist in a forum. If anything I'll put a link to it or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:27 pm
Well that is an idea. O.o.... crying I wish forums could have theme songs though  

i_am_recyclable

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:23 am
Yeah, though I kind of understand why forums would not (still haven't tried it out yet, been really busy) because a forum is a public place where any one could go and a lot of songs out there aren't exactly TOS approved. Gaia can regulate images but I doubt they could regulate music.
Besides, I'd like you to watch their music video (Makeshift Romeo's) anyhow since he's/they're so adorable <3 I'm thinking I'll put a link to their music video 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 am
Sounds good. I'll keep a look out for that. biggrin  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:15 pm
Links to music videos posted =]

I'll have to do constant searching now to find more smaller bands XD
No problem though, I love to find new bands <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:52 pm
lol I know. they're great until the striving to be the best gets to them and they lose the love of the music. TT.TT. Tis sad when that happens.  

i_am_recyclable

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:17 am
Yeah, My Chemical Romance was like that for a bit. Though there is a difference between experimenting with music styles and genres and experimenting music styles and genres to get famous. Coincidentally, sometimes that's a fine line and you don't know which is which.

Paramore has always stuck true to themselves.
Same with Avenged Sevenfold, they're the type to try whatever they want and it still sounds good. May it be lovely or screaming XD

My best example of trying different genres would be with the band The Vincent Black Shadow which I'll put up right when I get back from school =]  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff