Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
sooooo.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

time to overload their servers!
  sadly, thats the point.
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 am
Kitsukage
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Away from the topic: Have Anyone played,besides me,NFS Most Wanted? xd

I have. Still own it, too. I personally think its the best NFS, to date.
Actually,you are right,the story of payback from Razor is Cool....Did you finish the Black list?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:03 am
On top of the story, the fact that you can free roam is a big plus, too. Pro Street was a big disappointment in that area, and I can't say much about Carbon because I never had it, nor saw it played. One thing I did like about Carbon, though, is that apparently, it was a direct sequel to Most Wanted, but they killed that awesome BMW... ;-;

I completed the Black List, yeah. I had a couple of cars I'd always use; mostly the two Lamborghinis that you're able to purchase. Mine are black, and they look really menacing.
As well as the Black List, I also completed all the Challenge series and became #1 on all the listings on my Rap Sheet.

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:13 am
Kitsukage
On top of the story, the fact that you can free roam is a big plus, too. Pro Street was a big disappointment in that area, and I can't say much about Carbon because I never had it, nor saw it played. One thing I did like about Carbon, though, is that apparently, it was a direct sequel to Most Wanted, but they killed that awesome BMW... ;-;

I completed the Black List, yeah. I had a couple of cars I'd always use; mostly the two Lamborghinis that you're able to purchase. Mine are black, and they look really menacing.
As well as the Black List, I also completed all the Challenge series and became #1 on all the listings on my Rap Sheet.

Yeah,pro street was a bit of disappointment ,And about carbon,well i am actully looking for it in the shops!

Any way,did you win the pink slip from Baron? That Porsch is Incredible 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:34 am
sadly, not me.  

John1513

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:47 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Kitsukage

Yeah,pro street was a bit of disappointment ,And about carbon,well i am actully looking for it in the shops!

Carbon came out on the PS3 and 360, didn't it? Shouldn't be to hard to find; if you have either of those.

Don't think I did. I wasn't too bothered about pink slipping, to be honest; as soon as I got my Lambos, I was set for the rest of the game, lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:33 pm
I was XD Shame the servers werent working for me >.> stupid error and them not having loads of working servers XP  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:22 pm
I got invited, which is ironic because I'm never on Gaia it seems.

When I tried to try it out it kept asking me to enter my birthdate for security purposes and then just reloading that birthday screen over and over. Haven't tried again since.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:39 pm
They actually told us to keep entering our birthdays, because it happens on the odd occasion, where you have to enter your birth date multiple times. After about 5-7 tries, it allowed me on there. *shrug*

Just take note that the it isn't actually active, despite the "Test" Gaia servers being active... xd

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:42 pm
Right, actually after I posted I tried logging in to my beta account again and it worked. But of course the MMO itself didn't. I noticed my beta account has 1000 Gaia Cash and 100k gold. >___< Not fair..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:24 pm
Well that was lame, didn't even get in.  

churrlo

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:06 am
Kitsukage
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Kitsukage

Carbon came out on the PS3 and 360, didn't it? Shouldn't be to hard to find; if you have either of those.

Don't think I did. I wasn't too bothered about pink slipping, to be honest; as soon as I got my Lambos, I was set for the rest of the game, lol

Carbon is on yhe PS2,so is Prostreet,And the the Lamborghini's are great,the Gallarado and Murcilego,But the thing is ,that Porsch Is Incredible! Tell me,did you get that BMW GTR Back from Razor?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:22 am
My main account was invited, but I was one of the thousands who couldnt get on the servers to test confused  

Warsanze

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:07 am
You can log in all you want, but for the game servers to work you have to log in at the testing time which they announce in the zOMG guild forum.
The last one was on 3rd of October.

Also it doesn't matter if your active or not that's not how they decided it. It's just anyone who applied to be beta tester.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:49 pm
Right, but bluegrass and angel both applied to be beta testers (I believe) and neither of them were chosen, which means they didn't choose everyone who applied.

And how many server tests have they actually done so far?  

Pachelbel Canon

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:54 pm
They only chose 100,000 members. They probably had more applicants though. I think they've had 3 others, not sure though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff