Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Syaoran-Puu's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 pm
User Image

Even the trees have secrets Misti and Riyaz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:58 pm
User Image

This is an OOC RP that occured between Estelle and Ayden (owned by Nisshou Hakuyaiba) via the main store thread.

Title: I know something you don't know...!

Ayden: *is confused*

Estelle: *giggles and runs towards him nipping at his mane*

Ayden: *flails a bit wondering if he did something wrong*

Estelle: *continues to giggle before saying* You're so silly Ayden

Ayden: emotion_sweatdrop I get that a lot...

Estelle: *nods playfully* Not suprised at all! *winks at him*

Ayden: *wonders if he should be worried about that*

Estelle: *pulls a tongue and winks at him before moving close and whispering into his ear* I know something you don't know! *Pulling away she winked and spoke again* My secret!

Ayden: *blinks for a while before staring at Estelle* Why did you tell me you know something if it's a secret? *very confused*

Estelle: *shrugs softly* I dunno... *sticks out her tongue softly before winking* wondered if you wanted to know?

Ayden: *nods wide-eyed* I do want to know! But...if it's a secret...you can't tell can you?

Estelle: *giggles in her usual manner* Well if thats how you feel maybe I won't... truth is... *she blushed slightly* ...its sort of about you.

Ayden: *horrible sinking feeling* gonk *isn't sure he wants to know anymore if it's about him but at the same time...* Is it bad?

Estelle: *smiles once more* You really are silly Ayden! *chuckles once more* Nothing about you is bad you worry-wart! *sticks out tongue again*

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:31 pm
Haishan Fai, Maion and Kimi

Be mine.... -Haishan Fai and Tuulikka (w/Scythe, Kimi, Maion and Misuki)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:55 am
User Image

Kindred Spirits Styx and Kiaya

If things go well this MAY lead to a possible breeding.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:13 pm
User Image

Of spots, dots and stars. Estelle, Ayden, and Amoena

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:30 am
User Image

This is an RP that occured between Maion and Garen (owned by Niloufer) via PM.

Title: How much do you really know?

Maion: Thats..... terrible. *Maion spoke witha slight quiver on his lips, he had never imagined that such terrible events were linked in someway to his Mother, and that a skinwalker was involved. That was one creature that he utterly despised with a blinding hatred. But now... could it be ture or even possible?* My mother.... a skinwalker. *The words tasted butterly bitter upon his lips. A mixture of hatred towards their breed and the want to see her again torn his heart in two. What was he expected to do, what could he do? Perhaps his love would be able to help him figure things out? But for the time being he wanted to know everything that this small creature knew. Blinking. Gulping. He stood up tall, a desperate attempt to regain some composure towards himself, his mother would not have approved of such nonsence behaviour, well at least when she was a pure Angeni at least.*

*Flapping his great wings he looked longingly towards the sky, perhaps after all these years he would meet his Father, only to discover that he was a creature that he hated with a burning passion. The question now niggled at the back of his mind, would he become a monster himself one day? How much skinwalker blood coursed though his veins? His mothers ramblings about staying "pure" seemed like a distant dream now, after all he was nothing of the sort.*

To be continued..........

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:45 pm
User Image

This is an RP tht occured between Misti and Jonquil (Owned by Derivative, aka Siddah) in thread.

Title: Hello Stranger

Misti: *sniffs Jonquili curiously*

Jonquil: [blinks and pricks his ears foward, sniffing back just as curiously]

Misti: *cocks her head softly and blinks before giggling softly and flicking her wings softly so that they shifted on her back* My name is Misti, oh handsom stranger, do grace me with your own?

Jonquil: My name is Jonquil. [blinks a couple of times and smiles a bit] Though, my brother calls me Joxer. That's fine too.

Misti: *giggles some more* Joxer! Thats a nice name for such a good looking stallion. *she smiled, her smile was one of a gentle nature, no onze of her was designed to be intimidating. She fluttered her wings once more playfully* So Joxer. Do you play games?

Jonquil: I do. I love games. [shifts his weight from foot to foot, perhaps just a teensy bit self-conscious after the compliments] What kind do you have in mind?

Misti: Well.... *Misti shifted her weight a little before moving sharply so that her muzzle playful tagged his side before she turned and called behind her* TAG!!

Jonquil: [hesitates for only a second before he shakes his hair away from his eyes and takes off after her, clearly amused] It's been a long time since I played tag...

Misti: *Giggled softly, she was a carer for a foul day care centre, that meant that she saw children all day long and often included herself in their games. The one thing she longed for so much was the opportunity to have children of her own, yet that seemed like a dream too far out of reach. As he mind shifted she found herself slow. The next thing she saw was a tree, shifting her weight suddenly she turned impacting the tree side on, the knots in bark digging in to her flesh. Standing up slowly she pulled herself away, a red droplet trickled to the ground as she laughed and tried to run away once more. Her feathers as little ruffled*

Jonquil: [slows his run and looks from Misti to the tree, a little concerned] Are you all right, Misti? [He was used to roughhousing from his childhood, when he would romp around with his brother and other colts, but he'd always been a little wary of females being damaged]

Misti: *Flinched slightly because it stung but she was fine, she imagined that the wound was not that deep.* Fine, thanks. *She stopped, teasing him as she wagged her tail playfully behind her, her feathers fluttering* Catch me if you can. *She started running towards Jonquil*

Jonquil: [seems to be put at ease by her response and he smiles again, sidestepping and trotting in a half-circle toward her as she rushes at him] I've never seen someone challenge another to catch them and then run at them.

Misti: *She smiled softly and called to him* Well I am not exactly normal. *As she approached him she shifted slightly with the intention of rushing past him, her hooves digging hard into the ground*

Jonquil: [watches the shift in her stance and slows again, not wanting to speed up himself and end up with the two of them colliding] No one's exactly normal. [cants his head and snorts lightly, circling around her to admire her wings]

Misti: *She slows to a stop as he circles her, flapping her wings softly, lifting them up high in the sky, the flutter part allowing the light to float through them softly.* Fluffy!

Jonquil: [trots back around so that he can speak to her facing her] I was thinking "pretty," but fluffy is also apt. [his head bobs as he looks from the top of her head down to her hooves]

Misti: *giggles for a moment as a soft blush covered her cheeks, it was rare that anyone ever gave her a compliment, usually the children would just talk umoung themselves, only talking to her out of excitment for what was next in store for them and their day. This was the first adult contact she had really had since Istas.*

Jonquil: [swishes his tail and notices the blush, but doesn't comment on it. He's not particularly shy himself, but he does get a little flustered when he's complimented, so he can understand the reaction.] Are you sure you're all right? It looked like you hit that tree a little hard.

Misti: *blushed again and quickly lowered her wings to cover the marks made by the tree* I am good, no need to worry.

Jonquil: Whether or not there's a need, sometimes a little worry does us all good. [shakes his head and steps a little closer, not invading her personal space by any means, just making it so he's not so far away.] Do you have any plans for the day?

Misti: *she giggled softly* I guess you are right, *she paused for a moment and watched him as he stepped towards her, smiling still she also took a step forward and leaned towards him briefly to nuzzle his neck, it was her way of saying thank you for his concern. Slowly she took a single step back so that there was a gap once more.* Nothing much, you??

Jonquil: I was planning on going on a bit of an adventure. [glances over his shoulder where a hill dips into a sea of trees, and shifts a little restlessly] I found a spring not too long ago, but I returned home before I got to explore it, and I haven't made it back since. [looks back to her and smiles] Though, playing tag was fun too, even though it didn't last long. I haven't played that in a long time.

Misti: An adventure....? *A dream of being lost in the woods, Great green wings similar to Ehrens swooping down upon her, holding her tight as she healed. She had no memories of her childhood, nor did she feel she wanted to any more, she wanted to live here and now.* may I..... *she blushed and looked to the ground, it was a silly question to ask someone she had only just met, so she mummbled the rest of the line* ....join you?

Jonquil: Sorry, I didn't catch that. [takes a few short steps forward, canting his head once more, politely]

Misti: *gulped softly and raised her head, looking into his eyes before saying as confidently as she could* May I come?

Jonquil: [brightens a bit and nods, his smile small but pleased] It's more fun to adventure with someone else, I think.

Misti: *She continued to smile, slowly getting stronger, her feathers fluttering as the excitment began to build* Yay! *she jumped, her wings almost carrying her off the ground, she paused to look at him again* Thank you.

Jonquil: [laughs softly, pawing the ground for a moment before half-turning toward the woods] Thank you for the company. Who knows, we may find something more interesting than the spring.

Misti: Some of her first memories where her travels with Ehren, after he saved her from the forest from whatever had stolen her life and left her in such a terrible state they flew around to every corner of the world looking for something wonderful, something special. Yet as they travelled they grew closer, best friends in fact, but they never found that special something. Perhaps this 'spring' could be it? Excitment whirled inside her once more.* I can not wait. I love adventures.

Jonquil: [prances toward her a few steps, and then in the direction of the woods. Now that an adventure is at hand, his generally calm demeanor is giving rise to the more inquisitive side of him, and he's getting a bit excited, in his own way.] It's early yet, so there's plenty of time for us to explore. Shall we?[/

Misti: *she nodded softly, a cheesy grin peeled upon her face as she leaped after him, bumping into him softly, her feathery wings caressing his sides for a moment as she took her place beside him. Perhaps that was a slight reflex from her previous adventures, this was the first time with a different stallion. Her hooves dug deep into the ground, a playful rythm in her heart.* Lead the way.

Jonquil:

Misti: *She smiled playfully as he bumped into her, it was nice to find someone who 'shared' such an action, her heart and mind calmed but the excitment quickly stormed into her mind again as he started running, her wings flapped with excitment until she suddenly lifted off the ground and moved as quickly as she could towards the tree, her wings gracefully moving with very little effort. It seemed a long time since she lifted from the ground, almost as if she had lost her 'fire'*

Jonquil: [He can hear the rustling behind him that can only mean wings, though it's been a while since he's been around a winged Soquili, much less one that used them for flight. As he reaches the edge of the trees he skids to a stop, spinning in a quick circle to see if Misti has landed or, more importantly, reached the treeline before him. After a moment of scanning the ground, he cranes his neck and spots her; rather than disappointment, he grins widely, rising on his back legs to paw the air at her. How wonderful it must have felt to fly!] Misti, you look amazing!

Misti: *She turned, landing softly on the ground, the tree beside her as she looked back towards Jonquil, she looked at him and a sudden shame covered her, he did not have wings, he was not Ehren, she had been so excited about exploring again that she had forgotten that she was also travelling with a new partner. Yet as his words reached her she smiled and giggled, a red blush covering her cheeks* Thank you...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 am
May I present, Sofiel:

User Image

User Image

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:36 am
May I introduce Amitiel:

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:38 am
And finally.... Nisroc

User Image

User Image

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:18 am
User Image

Let us start his first soquili adventure.

The last of the winter snow Amitiel and Farsiris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:19 am
User Image

Wings of Flight Amitiel and Lailah Nacht

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:22 am
User Image

This is an RP between Amitiel and Ambala (owned by Ac.Wings)

Title: I saw you in the sky.

Ambala: At last, the great ball of fire that rested so high in the blue sky had finally been able to touch the earth below with it's comforting warmth. The white snow, pure and cold, had blanketed across the land for many moons. For those months, the elements had eaten away at the ground below and robbed the bushes of their fruit. Every day had been painful for the creatures whom adored the heated days of summer.

One of those particular creatures was Ambala, the young mare who absolutely despised the scenic gift winter had bestowed upon the land. Why did she hate something so beautiful though? Well, for one it ate at her hooves and soaked into the fur that rested on top of her feet that the pink skin below became raw. Every step she made in such a state was dreadfully painful. The sores on her feet just wouldn't stop aching. Secondly it was just too cold. This 'winter wonderland' had no escape route for those who did not know of the desert.

The desert was the only place that Ambala could flee to. It was her home. The sand always welcomed her worn hooves with it's warmth as the brilliant sun wrapped itself around her back. That place was her heated homeland, with tall cactuses and gorgeous oasis's. The desert was her sanctuary compared to the world resting on it's outskirts.

Yet here she was, standing on the ridge of a rocky mountainside, far away from the beautiful desert. Why had she ventured out though? Why would someone so determined to stay warm leave her comfort zone?

The answer? Spring had come. With the sun finally able to touch the earth again, the tormentor called snow had recoiled and melted across the vast valley. Although the grass was still dead and grey, little buds that would soon flourish into lovely blossoms poked out of the ground. The green buds that would evolve into leaves and foliage the trees were visible from the ground now. That was the reason that Ambala had come out of hiding.

The mare walked proudly through the receding snow as she examined the world as it renewed itself from the long winter. This was a beautiful time she believed. Life had returned, and as she cracked the icy landscape with her powerful hooves, Ambala felt honored to witness the transformation.

Slowly the young lass turned her eyes towards the sky. She could see the bright sun push away the thick clouds. Good. The faster the snow-carrying clouds left the better.

As she stared up into the blue sky, a flock of birds flew into sight. Ambala's ears perked, having heard them before they appeared. The feathery creatures were returning now that spring had arrived. It was a peculiar habit, yet as Ambala pondered on it she realized that she too was like a bird. Whenever snow arrived, she'd flee to the land of sand. Yet she had no wings that would allow her to take flight and soar across the vast sea of blue.

The thought sparked something inside of Ambala. Without another thought she took off over the rocky ridge. Her legs pumped with great power as she galloped across the land, her eyes targeted on the flock of honking geese. Even though she had no wings, she could be just as fast as them!

Never one to be careless, when Ambala lost herself once in a while, her inexperience on such a feeling made the consequences much greater. As she ran forward, the young mare did not realize the frozen lake that lay ahead.

Suddenly, a heart stopping crack brought Ambala back to her senses. It was too late though. The icy ground was already giving under her weight and the water rushed to swallow her. Down, down, down, she sank. Ambala's fierce struggling to stay above the land with precious life-giving air no use. In no time she plummeted into the dark water below, the chill that found her in the water wrapped around her body like a snake and sucked away the breath remaining inside her lungs.

What could she do? Ambala's mind was blank. Was she really doomed?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 am
Maion/Sofiel Group RP.

Just act tough! Maion, Sofiel and Sengdroma.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100