Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
SHADOW ASSASINS DO EXIST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:03 pm
Ling Wang The Nightmare
Death_God_Mito
No more spamming this thread. Take this to the chatroom. If I find anyone posting in here that is not crew you will be scolded.

wtf are you talkin bout!!! STOP SPAMMING....

hmm, child of hatred agreed? wow this world is getting interesting

Learn some respect. Death is a VC and that means you need to respect his authority.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:36 pm
Ling, If you ever want to fight Wopples or L1fe again. you will respect the Crew. I have been trying to get them back in the guild, so respect the crew or you will find yourself inbetween a rock and my sword.

Now no more chatting on this thread. This is you last warning. If people continue to spamm this thread I will lock it.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:46 pm
Im disappointed, Talk to about it if you want, but i'm going to be much slower in activity, seeing how it seems people have lost their since of right and wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:53 pm
Death_God_Mito
Ling, If you ever want to fight Wopples or L1fe again. you will respect the Crew. I have been trying to get them back in the guild, so respect the crew or you will find yourself inbetween a rock and my sword.

Now no more chatting on this thread. This is you last warning. If people continue to spamm this thread I will lock it.

stare only person spamming is you... and you will respect me, if you claim it back... now if you would be so kind to read then you should see that it is not being spammed, only what you wrote down is claimed to be spamming.

this is regards to the assassins... i kinda want them around eris....

so when wopples comes back, the darkness shall reign once again upon this forsaken realm... and as for life, you will die to my hands when i find you  

The Majin Demon

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:05 pm
Really, I said take this to the chat thread. Now take it there. I'm now lokcing this thread. it was an annoucement. In other words. Not something that need to be talked about in the thread. I don't fear you, no one does and the only thing that will happen If Wopples rejoins the Guardian will become close to unbeatable. Me and Sar...Well Sar is his best Friend on gaia. and I will glady take you on, but first I need a weapon approved.

THREAD CLOSED, DUE TO CHATTING AND SPAMMING  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:33 pm
ENOUGH

I WANT ALL ASSASINS TO PM ME WITH LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS, RESOLUTIONS AND WHATEVER IDEAS THEY HAVE

to thefire: it also wasn't fair to do what you guys did to rock and sound without a warning. the whole guild has been handling the mikyo story right now and his little devious plans of destruction. so with you guys making rash decisions like attacking defenseless villages, really pisses me off. not to mention the unwillingness to accept a logical talk or negotiation.

the full reason for getting rid of the assasins is not only because of the attacks of defenseless small villages but because of ongoing concern of my own that most if not all of the assasins characters godmode and/or are overly powerful rpc's. also this total disregard for others opinions. taking the kages head. killing innocent villagers without giving them a chance to rp a way out of it just saying in ooc (YOUR DEAD) its unfair and uncalled for. personally i think i have been far to leaniate with everybody in this guild and i'm about to crack the f'ing whip.  

Eris5

The Majin Demon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 pm
Eris5
ENOUGH

I WANT ALL ASSASINS TO PM ME WITH LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS, RESOLUTIONS AND WHATEVER IDEAS THEY HAVE

to thefire: it also wasn't fair to do what you guys did to rock and sound without a warning. the whole guild has been handling the mikyo story right now and his little devious plans of destruction. so with you guys making rash decisions like attacking defenseless villages, really pisses me off. not to mention the unwillingness to accept a logical talk or negotiation.

the full reason for getting rid of the assasins is not only because of the attacks of defenseless small villages but because of ongoing concern of my own that most if not all of the assasins characters godmode and/or are overly powerful rpc's. also this total disregard for others opinions. taking the kages head. killing innocent villagers without giving them a chance to rp a way out of it just saying in ooc (YOUR DEAD) its unfair and uncalled for. personally i think i have been far to leaniate with everybody in this guild and i'm about to crack the f'ing whip.

it pains to say but.... she's right.... burning_eyes
hmmm..... idea  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:41 am
There was no spamming in here........

Couldn't we just re arrange the ranks of Assasines so that there wore peoples in there who could make sure that they don't act like headless chickens.  

3Rton

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:29 pm
Great the guild is being torn apart by some wacko and he does not even have to rp to do it xd .

Thanks to a recent problem I am starting to like your attitude but i do not encourage such rebellious tenacity to be planted in people...what am i saying i really cant change people but i seriously dont want a guild filled with people like ling one or 5 is enough.

((ling we need to talk step into my imaginary office aka pm ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:26 pm
I think there shouldn't have been an assassin group. I mean, the Shadow Assassins were meant to be hired to kill someone. But isn't that what ninjas also do? You pay a ninja to save, protect, guard, deliver, or kill.  

crimsonnobody

Wize5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:43 pm
crimsonnobody
I think there shouldn't have been an assassin group. I mean, the Shadow Assassins were meant to be hired to kill someone. But isn't that what ninjas also do? You pay a ninja to save, protect, guard, deliver, or kill.
User Image
well you got to think what if you wanted someone in your own village killed you can' t just simply go to your kage and say "Yo, i need such-n-such killed. yeah he is a member of our village." you do that and that's a sure fire way to get yourself kicked from the village, that's where the assassins come it, you pay them and that do it with out hesitation. of course that is if they want to take the job.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 pm
I still find it unnecessary. If you want to kill someone in your village, do it stealthily. We ARE ninjas. If you get caught, it means you aren't that great as a ninja. But thats my opinion. I could be wrong.  

crimsonnobody

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:20 am
LOL

cool  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:09 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Now I have to go back to cloud and recreate my profile which was nopt saved anywhere on my hardrive!!!!  

D a i j b

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces