Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:53 pm
Alarias
ASUMA!!! crying

More like all the villians. They don't stick with a main evil doer. The float from one to the other killing them off without a proper set up. Orichimaru was a good villian, then they killed him off in a stupid way (twice).

Saskue is one of the most confusing characters ever, his goals are so ******** retarted. After HE killed his brother, he wanted to get Kohana for ruining the Uchia even though he knew they were plotting rebellion, but that's fine genocide pisses people off. Good motive, get the leaf village yeah!

Oh wait the village was just destroyed by Pein. Without Sauske being involved. GREAT ******** JOB. Maybe he will p***y out and decide that he really didn't want to destroy the village (like how he didn't really want to kill his brother I guess) and go after Pein. Or maybe they will just finally stop giving him lucky breaks and saving his life offing him for good. Like during the Itachi fight, or the Deaderia fight, or twice verses KillerBee (plus the whole friends give you power thing doesn't work when you betrayed them, but hey his is completely retarded anyway)

They aggravates me, they have no focus. Without badass fights I would quit watching  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:01 pm
@Sav - Heh well, all I know is ...Asuma was my smokin' buddy. Now he's gone sad Everyone else in the show could die and I wouldn't care...but, ...Asuma emo
I think it was sort of a bad omen too. They killed him off and now Texas only sells nasty fire safe cigarettes. Screwed up my brand sad So, now I have to quit ******** ...government stressed  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:05 pm
Alarias
@Sav - Heh well, all I know is ...Asuma was my smokin' buddy. Now he's gone sad Everyone else in the show could die and I wouldn't care...but, ...Asuma emo
I think it was sort of a bad omen too. They killed him off and now Texas only sells nasty fire safe cigarettes. Screwed up my brand sad So, now I have to quit ******** ...government stressed

Well you didn't have a smoking buddy anyway, and yes killing Asuma made me sad too. He was cool. It was like DC killing Batman, unnecessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:07 pm
Yeah but, the smoking was helping me deal with my buddy's untimely passing emo  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:09 pm
It's a pretty shitty circle huh?
At least once you are done morning you don't have a reason to smoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:16 pm
Very shitty. Ah well, unless I can move to one of the 28 remaining states that don't sell fire safe cigarettes, there's not much I can do. Just gonna have to keep on rollin' rollin' rollin'...  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beware Of camaro2010

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:19 pm
Anyone like Naruto like me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:22 pm
Alarias
Very shitty. Ah well, unless I can move to one of the 28 remaining states that don't sell fire safe cigarettes, there's not much I can do. Just gonna have to keep on rollin' rollin' rollin'...

You keep hunting, find that home you are looking for. We'll be alright here.

Naruto is one of the more fun characters. When he isn't being stupid it is enjoyable to watch him. The stupid thing is overdone in anime and it's not fun to watch anymore, the demon fox will well executed in the series minus the unchia effects. However that hasn't been explained so I will leave it alone.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:28 pm
SPOILERS: Oh, right, and we never got to see Kakashi's fishlips~

Although that might just be manga. Since they gave him GENERIC ANIME FACE #3 in the anime. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:27 am
Beware Of camaro2010

naruto suxs. i tried watching it bout a couple maybe 3 times. i couldn't get into it. anyway, I like japanese shows wayy better than these crappy american cartoons except i do have an execption. The American Powerpuff Girls are better than the Japanese version. But I hate it espceially when american tv producers take japanese anime, take it and sub it really crappy.  

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:53 am
penguins_are_awesome265
Beware Of camaro2010

naruto suxs. i tried watching it bout a couple maybe 3 times. i couldn't get into it. anyway, I like japanese shows wayy better than these crappy american cartoons except i do have an execption. The American Powerpuff Girls are better than the Japanese version. But I hate it espceially when american tv producers take japanese anime, take it and sub it really crappy.

You need to watch some stuff like the Original Batman series, JLA, Superman, Batman Byond, and the first two season of static shock. All really good shows that were better then most of the shows in Japan. The problem in America is that people don't have the same respect for Cartoons here. But when it is taken seriously the results are very good, and better then most Anime.

The best American Voice actors outshine the Japanese ones. Batman and the Joker were so ******** awesomely voiced. American's don't know how to cast the right voice actors for their shows. They have the talent, they just don't have any idea how to use it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:48 pm
Beware Of camaro2010

Considering any and everything I would have responded to this thread was handled by many others on the first page, I shall respond to this instead.

I have an aversion to any anime in which you could watch the entirety of in under 2 hours if you were to just cut the screaming/powerups/magical transformations out of the show.

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

LadiSilverfox

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:10 pm
LadiSilverfox
Beware Of camaro2010

Considering any and everything I would have responded to this thread was handled by many others on the first page, I shall respond to this instead.

I have an aversion to any anime in which you could watch the entirety of in under 2 hours if you were to just cut the screaming/powerups/magical transformations out of the show.

Aww go watch your fancy Evangelion or some other high end, fancy pants, plot dependent anime!

Fine I will! *drags Sav off with her to spread her corruption*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:19 pm
Saverio C.
penguins_are_awesome265
Beware Of camaro2010

You need to watch some stuff like the Original Batman series, JLA, Superman, Batman Byond, and the first two season of static shock. All really good shows that were better then most of the shows in Japan. The problem in America is that people don't have the same respect for Cartoons here. But when it is taken seriously the results are very good, and better then most Anime.

The best American Voice actors outshine the Japanese ones. Batman and the Joker were so ******** awesomely voiced. American's don't know how to cast the right voice actors for their shows. They have the talent, they just don't have any idea how to use it.
Ok while I don't fully agree that these shows were BETTER than Japanese Anime, or the voice actors for that matter I will agree on one thing. America fails in making more cartoons as awesome and kick a** as these. These shows happen to be some of my favorites ever and the voices for Batman and Joker were absolutely amazing. I find it very disappointing that there is the talent and skill out there to make these kinds of shows and instead they come out with crap like "The Batman" which is a sucky a** version of Batman and god knows what other atrocities (I haven't been paying attention)  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Joy Uchiha

8,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:43 pm
i watched up to the part when the leaf village picked a new Hokage and then i stopped watching.can you tell me if naruto killed sasuke and if the village caught orricimaru and killed him? or is the author just letting the ink run?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff