Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Crazy Picture (And Some Other Stuff, Too) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm
hmm... perhaps you could find it online Silver? cause that one sounds HILARIOUS!

@Steph, it seems to me that blu really does not get this guild. She seems to get offended quite easily at stuff we find absolutely hilarious, including this. I actually find her post slightly... offensive and insulting in its own way. First off, the pics aren't demeaning not really, disturbing probably but not demeaning. Also there are certain girls who DO deserved to be hit, those that are little bitches or that try and punch you out. Yeah I don't care if its a girl vs a guy, the guy has a right to defend himself and punch the b***h out, that's not abuse tis defense. Punching a girl is not abuse if she deserves it... yeah mini rant done  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:10 pm
User Image
Damn that was fast.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT: Hm, me thinks this was a popular image. *Looks up* I knew I should have gone with one of the others...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:14 pm
xd that... is all kinds of awesome!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:18 pm
Click my hatchings to save lives!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meet Aisha, Nirvelli, Uriel, Kai, and Anil!

Sanzo, from what I've seen, she does seem a little immature for the guild. Her profile says she's still young though, so hopefully she'll gain perspective on things as she gets older.
Love it, Silver.
Thal, I got no picture! gonk
Click to feed us and level us up!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:21 pm
I just hope she doesn't piss off too many people along the way

as for Thal's pic, its the same as Silver's 3nodding  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:24 pm
Oh, cool. Not missing out then.
And as far as I'm concerned, the more she approaches life with that abrasive attitude, the more resistance she'll get, and rightly so. Shes too young to be so opinionated I think rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:25 pm
Sanzoskitsune
hmm... perhaps you could find it online Silver? cause that one sounds HILARIOUS!

@Steph, it seems to me that blu really does not get this guild. She seems to get offended quite easily at stuff we find absolutely hilarious, including this. I actually find her post slightly... offensive and insulting in its own way. First off, the pics aren't demeaning not really, disturbing probably but not demeaning. Also there are certain girls who DO deserved to be hit, those that are little bitches or that try and punch you out. Yeah I don't care if its a girl vs a guy, the guy has a right to defend himself and punch the b***h out, that's not abuse tis defense. Punching a girl is not abuse if she deserves it... yeah mini rant done
There are other, select situations where hitting a woman isn't abuse... >.>  

124-C

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:28 pm
@Steph, I don't mind that she's so opinionated at that age but she really shouldn't attack people randomly. She needs to watch what she says more than anything

@Tsuji yeah I know but I couldn't think of them during my rant ><  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:30 pm
I still can't think of any instances where thats okay.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:32 pm
Personally, I define hitting anyone at any time for any reason as a form of abuse, but sometimes that sort of behavior is called for. And women are just as harmful as men, but don't get the s**t kicked out of them nearly as often. Maybe that's why we're perceived as psycho, manipulative leeches - we get used to behaving that way because no one wants to put the smackdown on the weaker sex. Just saying... If I ever act like a c**t, feel free to stick it to me.
Well I agree with you to a degree there Sanzo, but I think that she's decided she's right based on her extremely limited life experience, and based on that, she gets all in people's s**t on topics she maybe doesn't understand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:33 pm
You're not thinking... laterally enough, Doris.  

124-C

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:33 pm
I believe Tsuji is referring to ...a woman who...might want to be hit...behind closed doors... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:35 pm
I GOT IT. D:
And didn't want to know it afterward.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:35 pm
Reading that made me blush.
<<
>>
Nevermind.  
Community Lounge