Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Niss's Plots-[Fionn's Guard and more] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Well I'm glad you didn't. It made my morning wonderful. xD

Note: I had a brain fart last night for Deidren's plot "Mentor" and stupidly wrote "Mentor and Rival" which isn't what I meant at all. sweatdrop Sorry for any confusion that may have caused.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:43 pm
Nissy could I pm you?  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:07 am
Okay cool, I'll make the thread after the weekend, I have some catching up of my own to do, this was supposed to be my 'do art' week but I got a migraine and basically lost two days XP  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:18 am
Sure thing Neko.

xD Okay Sayuri. Please keep in mind Deidren is in the forest and is yet to leave when setting up. xD

Also, for future references you guys don't have to ask to pm me. xD  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:13 am
User Image

Ly is very pretty.

aku is my only soquili.

also I'd like to role play aku and sun,
and aku gives sun some kind of sugary fruit but sun dosen't know it.
they have great times, then next day, sun hates him for it.

edit: nvm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:57 pm
Well okay then.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:23 pm
Little addition to Jaci's post - if needed, he could also serve as a random encounter at first, if you're at all in need of them =o

I do feel kind of bad adding in yet another mare to the lot, but... xwx;;; -shot-

Assuming you're not anti-Twilight. I can't recall who is and who isn't this moment, so if you are, I'm sorry and did not at all mean to be offensive in this D:
Simply - ye may ignore this post xwx;;;

Name of Soquili: Deidren
Name of Soquili Offering: Bella Swan
Picture of Soquili: User Image
Brief Personality: Clumsy and generally kind-hearted, her intelligence sometimes takes a backseat should her stubborn streak come into play, not always, but often enough. Still though, she tries to be understanding, if only through blunt listening and questions when allowed.
-this is mostly going from the books. Since I haven't really started Rping her yet, her actual Soq personality is WIP.
My Plot or Your Plot: Yours
Plot Details: The Fatal One
Looking for Mating: Only if they work out together

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 am
xD I'm not anti-Twilight, I've only read the first page of the book. I didn't think it was anything special so stopped reading. Can't really be anti-anything if I don't know much about it.

I would be happy to just rp Dei and Jaci together ((we could test how their personalities click)) and yeah, he needs some random encounters. sweatdrop He hasn't had any rp cause I've been so busy, tomorrow I'll be able to get stuff done though.

Same story with Bella, we can test them out, see how they mesh...like I'm doing with about half the offers...>>;  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:03 pm
And that assessment of it, I can in no way hold you against <3

-nods- I figured that would be a bit of help to kick him out for that as well =3 <3
So the infamous question - you start, or moi? =o
And if it's me, any setting in particular you favor?

Note how I still feel bad for sending out yet ANOTHER mare at him =w=;;;;; -hides-
If you'd rather first deal with the others on your plate, we can just do the Rp with the boys now, and if you'd like to see how Dei and Bella work out later on, do their Rp then..? =o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:18 pm
Could you start please? And Deidren is pretty deep in the forest.

xD Don't feel bad. It's nice to have a lot of candidates to test out. I'll start the one for Bella and Dei okay? ^^  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:58 pm
And here is the Rp <3
Jaci and his family live along one of the rivers within the forest, so him going deeper into the woods isn't so shocking for him =3 <3

There is that =3 <3
Mmkay =D <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:55 pm
Got that one and here's this one. Sorry for the delay. Lot's of rps.

Note from Niss:
Still looking for someone to fill Scarlet's plot!  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:22 pm
I'm back to rp mode and still looking hard for someone for Scarlet's plot. I don't really care if they end up together or not at the end...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Name of Soquili: Deidren
Name of Soquili Offering: Scythe
Picture of Soquili:
User Image
Brief Personality: Solemn at first, but has a good heart. Has a past as a war horse, is untrusting of humans. Has learned to accept others with the help of his mate, willing to help any soquili he can. Uses examples, stories, and his mate's quotes a lot when speaking to others. A good listener, pushes to better others.
My Plot or Your Plot: Yours
Plot Details: The Mentor
Looking for Mating: Lord I hope not? O.o  

Dixie

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:56 pm
I would very much like to test them out Dixie. See if Scythe would do the job? ^^ I'll start?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff