Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:22 pm
((well i really dont know how to respond to that question is a way that would be productive to the RP i mean i could just say "down the street then 2 blocks to your left" but then it would be weird if you character didn't leave so...i'll just let someone else grab this one...or you could change it"))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:24 am
{{Hold uop. I have an idea.}}
Blu stared expectantly at the young man who was obviously a soldier. He looked like he was trying to decide whther to nswer her or tell her off.
"Well?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:54 pm
Luphaea's voice came softly from the shadows, "You go north 3 blocks and then turn east. You'll see it when you get there..."
She held her hands together in front of her, hair obscuring her eyes.
((Eh, we'll figure something out. Don't worry, Pen =P ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:55 pm
Blu smiled and threw her bag over her shoulder. "Thanks, winged one." She turned to leave, but she hadn't taken more than five steps when she turned back around in a swirl of her cloak. "By the way, have any of you seen a small gray cat round here? I told her to meet me here, but I haven't seen her and I absolutly refuse to leave without her."
She shot a glare at the soldier. "John, is it? I suggest you stop getting so trigger-happy and bang up," she added coldly.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:36 pm
"I'll work on that" said John his voice dripping with sarcasm "and on a side note, next time you go eavesdropping on someone's conversation, try not to be so obvious"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:46 pm
Kazumi looked over at the girl, annoyed. "No reason to get an additude. You don't even know us!" She turned away from her, flicking her tail.
Lucylooked over at the girl, rolling her eyes.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:59 pm
"I wasn't listening in," Blu said, cooly flicking her tail at John. "Um, in case you didn't notice, cat ears. Sensitetive hearing, doncha know." She glanced over at Kazumi. "And as for you. I wasn't getting an attitude with you, Iwas getting an attitude with him. He's a male; male's are bad for the females of every race. Obviuosly."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:57 pm
During the argueing, Luphaea had somehow managed to get up into the tree without anyone noticing. Oddly enough, the fox was back and sitting in her lap...
((sorry, can't think of much...))  

Lobo-chan

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:15 am
{geez, now I can't think of anything}
"Meow?" came a voice from behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:55 pm
((might as well make my entrance))
Miyako walked silently into the park. She scanned the area quickly. Her eyes rested upon a group of people, her eyes widened. There were more people than usual. She ran swiftly behind a tree and munched on her lollipop. She shifted her wings around so they would be less noticeable. Should she leave? Hopefully no one had seen her...  

PandyChibi

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm
Luphaea looked up, seeing the girl with the lollipop in the distance. She stared intently, swatting vaguely at the air beside her ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:48 pm
Kazumi glared at the girl, annoyed. "I don't care who you were getting an additude with, stop causing problems. Don't be racist against male either. If if weren't for males, you wouldn't exist." Kazumi crossed her arms. "And as for your cat ears, I'm part cat too, and so I know that we can chose when and when not to listen, and in what area. So don't give me that 'sensitive hearing' crap." Lucy growled at Blu, and Kazumi called her over with a quiet mew.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:10 pm
She heard arguing. She stood still, unsure of what to do. She turned toward the group, curious. There were three people...no four. She turned her attention to the girl in the tree. She was staring at her. She blinked and quickly turned to hide.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:45 pm
A small, black and grey fox barked softly from by Miyako's feet. If it was even possible, the fox seemed to be smiling.

The girl in the tree muttered something under her breath.  

Lobo-chan

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Miyako blinked. She turned to the girl then to the fox again. The fox was cute, she decided it was okay and she sat down near the tree. She pet it quite timidly at first, she wasnt sure how it would react. After a while she began to pet it more comfortably. A smile appeared on her face.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff