Reply Community Lounge
skinny jeans; do they suit everyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Hetfield

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:58 am
Skinney jeans are only for the extremely skinney type anorexia-leg people, lol. Not for people with curves, or a figure I should say. I prefer Flare jeans bc theyre comfy and look nice at an affordable price!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:50 pm
No they arent for everyone. Definitely not me, although some people would beg to differ. My thighs are bigger and my calfs are muscular too- I'm an athlete. Someone said they are called "skinny" jeans for a reason and I'd have to agree with that for the most part. biggrin  

tubagirl 1

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:14 pm
Skinny jeans are good for those who can pull them off... figuratively and literally speaking... If it doesn't make your figure look disfigured wear it... I wear skinny jeans if i'm wearing high heels... it elongates my legs and makes me look a bit taller... plus i'll look hot...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:53 pm
Pnytenshi
Skinny jeans are good for those who can pull them off... figuratively and literally speaking... If it doesn't make your figure look disfigured wear it... I wear skinny jeans if i'm wearing high heels... it elongates my legs and makes me look a bit taller... plus i'll look hot...
and on.  

GideonGidgidoni

Gess Jahd

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:30 am
NO. Not everyone should wear them. Still almost all do. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:36 pm
aramat
I see lots of pple wearing them, but i do believe they are not for everyone.

Oh they don't suite everyone i know that from experience ^^  

Kandii Gurll

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:23 am
Seriously, who ever invented Skinny jeans should be burned burning_eyes . They only look good on about .3% of people. I'm sick of seeing them cause I know they're not comfortable. I can't even get my size 10 foot though the hole!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:00 am
I don't think everyone can fit into every fashion style, including the sudden skinny jean craze, but I think that most girls, big or small, can fit into some sort of that style of jean. What I've noticed though is that the bigger the girl, the less skinny it is around the bottom part of their leg. Sometimes you see the ultra skinny girl with her pants wrapped so tightly around her ankle while that same style and brand in a size 16 fits not as tight... I guess that makes sense, but not really....

Rainbows and Polkadots

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:04 am
i HATE it when my jeans come straight from the wash... i always have to break em in a couple of days to get em to fit comfortably again...

ALSO: fellas... did you know that wearing to tight of pants to much can lead to blood clots and circulation problems...(down there) wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:46 am
Sigh. I could probably wear skinny jeans and have them as loose as the rest of my jeans. emo

EDIT: No, not really.  

Kufasir

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:15 am
Holy Boomeranging Threads, Batman!

Once again, I'll stick with my comfortable 550 and 560 Levis. I wish they came in button-fly, but alas. And 501s fit me like skinny jeans do most people. Which is to say, NOT. Even without an ounce of fat on me, they just plain aren't comfortable.

yep, LOOSE FIT for this raccoon. biggrin (Which, by the way, does NOT mean "hanging off my a** and below the cheeks".)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:28 am
Kals is questing again!
Jeans are meant to come in two varieties: relaxed fit and loose fit, both with nice deep pockets. Change the cuff to flare or boot cut or straight leg, whatever. Skinny jeans just show off your saddle bags (ew) if you have any kind of a shape at all. Otherwise you're advertising to the world that you need to be hospitalised or returned to the morgue.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 am
Skinny or not, I pretty much hate skinny jeans on everyone. Everyone thing above the knee with skinny jeans is fine to me, it's below that I don't like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 pm
*breathes in deep* No. Take me, for example: I'm 5'3" and in really good shape, but I have the hips of an elephant and they just look like mom jeans on me, no matter what I wear with them.  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Phaeton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:37 pm
I prefer loose fit, not skinny. I love jeans but I don't adore the texture of denim tight against my legs. Unfortunately I'm tall AND thin. It's a pain finding loose fitting jeans because they're either too short or I'd need a belt to hold them up.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff