Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~^~ Shadow's Urn Quest ~^~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you eat for breakfast?
  Cereal
  Pancakes / Waffles
  Eggs
  I never wake up in time for breakfast, I skip to lunch.
  Can't think; must have poll gold
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:49 am

I like a bunch of the tattoos but, pretty much, any that I like, I already have.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:56 pm

Whee! Thanks guys for the X-mas presents~! I tried to wait, I really did, but the anticipation killed me xd I've updated my gold total again, and man, this takes forever. If it wasn't for you wonderful people I probably would have given up by now.

Well, I've gotta run. Getting kicked off the computer so I can go do my chores -_- I dislike living at home!

Consuming Shadow

Consuming Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:20 am

Sorry if I'm not as active this week, it's exam week *dies*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:13 am

Lol I tried to wait as well Shadow but I just HAD to open it XD
I think this gives us all a good lesson.
We ALL need to wait until Christmas to give gifts XD
(unless they're like, questing items because then what if they bought the item and you all of a sudden donate it to them?)

And I'm sorry Shadow D=
I'll know what you mean in January, that's when I'm gonna take my exams!

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:28 am

My exams are in January too. Though, I have extra free time during exams cause I only have 5 exams out of two weeks of exams or something like that.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:55 am

ya, the ones at my school are spread between the 14th and the 31st.... and i have 3 XD

Celestial_Tenchi

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:42 pm

Really? My exams take place over only two days XD It's my first year as a freshie so I hope we get a free week or something...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:56 pm

My entire school does exams at the same time, so it takes two weeks or so to get through them all. Especially as many of them have two parts to them. How many people are at your school Karu? I've got ~1600.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Lol I think I have like 2300.
You can exempt exams if you got good grades and the teacher approves of it and I guess they spread it out...

My school is an old fashioned school from....the 1800s or something. Great history, beautiful structure. I just don't like most of the people in it XD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:07 pm

My school is almost a hundred years old and that's about my opinion of it. Except for the third floor. It's an add-on, but you'd think they could have used a little more common sense. At one point, half of the third floor was added. Later, the other half was added. But here's the kicker: they aren't connected. To go from one to the other, you have to go down to the second floor.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:16 pm

Woah what?
I know what you mean about the third floor XD
I'm not sure if they added it to make it look like the main building or it's actually part of the main building.

I know the main building (that's what it's really called) was the only part of the school or if the other buildings were back in time too....I'll have to ask XD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:41 am

I've got 2 of my exams left, Sci-Fi Lit and History 101. I already did Bio 101 and Psych. So I'm feeling a lot better about this week. biggrin After Friday, I'm a free woman for three whole weeks! ~dances~

Consuming Shadow

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:27 pm

That's good, we have a week of study when we go back to school in January then the week after that is exams.

And I'm only free for two weeks I think XD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:38 pm

I asked my parents for a computer for Christmas....here's to hoping! I reasoned that it would be a lot easier to do my school papers and research if I wasn't sharing a machine with my brother, and I think they agreed with me... whee

Consuming Shadow

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:55 pm

That's good! We have two computers, the good one being in the living room the crappy one being in my room. Only problem with the one in my room is that it's crappy and it doesn't have internet XD

So I always go on this computer.
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces