Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:43 am
lol. I currently live in the land of 10,000 frozen lakes.....Is that how it goes? Anyway. Its Minnesota. For some reason, This state is the coldest in the continental US. (I dont know the weather conditions of alaska to compare.) If you head to northern Minnesota its actually colder. ^.^ I'm glad i live in minnesota. I love the cold weather. i could never live in one of those states where the coldest it gets all year is 50 degrees. that would be torture.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:58 am
LordBurningPhoenix
lol. I currently live in the land of 10,000 frozen lakes.....Is that how it goes? Anyway. Its Minnesota. For some reason, This state is the coldest in the continental US. (I dont know the weather conditions of alaska to compare.) If you head to northern Minnesota its actually colder. ^.^ I'm glad i live in minnesota. I love the cold weather. i could never live in one of those states where the coldest it gets all year is 50 degrees. that would be torture.

yeah i know what you mean thered be no snowball fights gonk  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:12 am
Maybe for short periods of times in the winter where it's much warmer, but, only as say, a vacation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:43 pm
heatwaves only happen in december here for some odd reason  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:29 pm
Really? there have been a few heatwaves this winter already, there wer times when we hit 20-40 degrees. it was warm enough to go around without a jacket. What do you call a heat wave there? People tend to have different perceptions of what a heatwave actually is. There is one definition, and that is what i follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:24 pm
The lowest it's gotten this year here is 20 degrees in Georgia. Hehe!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:49 pm
Wow, thats not to cold Evie. I can still walk around without a jacket on in that temp.(only for about 10 minutes before i start to get chilly) lol. im a little insane, at least thats what my friends and family tell me. biggrin

So, heres a serious question. What are the YCQ invaders about? I have heard of them, and i have seen them, but i don't know what they do.

And there is a new EI. it reminds me of the anima adamantea.(so far) but that makes one more for me to get my hands on. i sense that its going to be a good one. my lists on the front page have been updated and expanded greatly. now i just need to make a list of store items that i want.....thats too much right now. maybe later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:17 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
Wow, thats not to cold Evie. I can still walk around without a jacket on in that temp.(only for about 10 minutes before i start to get chilly) lol. im a little insane, at least thats what my friends and family tell me. biggrin

So, heres a serious question. What are the YCQ invaders about? I have heard of them, and i have seen them, but i don't know what they do.

And there is a new EI. it reminds me of the anima adamantea.(so far) but that makes one more for me to get my hands on. i sense that its going to be a good one. my lists on the front page have been updated and expanded greatly. now i just need to make a list of store items that i want.....thats too much right now. maybe later.

Thanks for the Octopi. Yeah, I definatly like this item. It seems like a curse item. IT sort of reminds me of The Great Carbuncle. Ever heard of taht story?

LOL, I'll got check that out right now!

They Invade threads from what I know. Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:22 pm
I'm glad you liked them. I have been looking for someone to take them, and i guess your the person for it. ^.^

And the YCQ Invaders.....The invade quest threads.....Thats very descriptive. lol..

I have noticed one thing with making a quest thread. As you go and look around, you see more and more things that you want, and your list of things you want, keeps growing. Now to see if i can make some good avis out of everything.....*runs to tektek*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:15 am
Haha! Yes, want and use are not always....on speaking terms.

Yesh, I love me octopi! Hehe!

I don't really tek-tek for my my account. I just throw on what I want, ya know?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:26 am
User Image

We call ourselves the YCQ Invaders because any time a new thread pops up in YCQ, we tend to all jump on it. Hence the "invaders". And a lot of times, we don't leave the thread. biggrin

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:33 am
LordBurningPhoenix
I have noticed one thing with making a quest thread. As you go and look around, you see more and more things that you want, and your list of things you want, keeps growing. Now to see if i can make some good avis out of everything.....*runs to tektek*
Thats how quest threads work. If you don't abandon them, you keep improving them and adding to them.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:35 am
Yes, and sometiems you get depressed when you see your list of "goals" but then happy when you see what you've accomplished! hehe!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:48 am
LordBurningPhoenix

User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

We grow famous!!!! It really started out as just me invading everyone's quest threads trying to help and all...then as I made friends one by one, the trend caught on with them. So we decided to name ourselves and I made the siggy banner. Normally, if one of us posts in a quest thread, the rest are soon to follow. I'm starting to consider Evie an honorary invader since she just popped up suddenly and started posting with us all from several accounts. xd
...your midnight assasinUser Image

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:51 am
Lenelee
LordBurningPhoenix

User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

We grow famous!!!! It really started out as just me invading everyone's quest threads trying to help and all...then as I made friends one by one, the trend caught on with them. So we decided to name ourselves and I made the siggy banner. Normally, if one of us posts in a quest thread, the rest are soon to follow. I'm starting to consider Evie an honorary invader since she just popped up suddenly and started posting with us all from several accounts. xd
...your midnight assasinUser Image

LOL yay!

Yeah, I had been wanting to explore other threads, but I hadn't made it farther than mine, Ame's and Wellwisher's and then I found time over break to get a little more "organized" hehe!

*dances*  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces