[PUBLIC] Mika's Plot Thread [2]! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:58 am
*pokes Mika* don't forget to reply to our lifemating rp XD (I know I know.. it is long time ago but still XD)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11275859  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 am
@LunaRei: Uh... no...? Except for maybe Iolanthe, but mainly because she eats mares--literally--since um, they are food for her and uh... yeah... XD;;

Does your mare like stallions? I still have a stallion that's out looking for some love and/or friendship. 83;

EDIT

@Cait: =P I won't. -adds to the RP list- I have to go through and find all the ones that seem like they're abandoned but are still active. XDD

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:35 am
I can check other rp links I have with you to see if they are still active XD!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:11 am
Um... o.o XD
well she's a lesbian >.> but if you showed me him, and some info I could see. I do have plans for her to settle down at some point, with a male or female. Though preferable a female; but one of the directions of her plot as back up is for her to end up with a male.

edit - more in the idea that... they were just perfect for each other but couldn't find anyone else, and its like.. being physical attraction love and stuff. you know?  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:09 pm
The stallion's name is Zainan, Luna. =) He's on the front page, 3rd post. >_>;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm
I can check other rp links I have with you to see if they are still active XD!

LOL Thanks. <3  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:36 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:56 am
If you'd like we can try Rping them together; the idea is that; if I'm unable to find a Mare for her (its really hard finding someone willing to do a mare on mare rp ) I want her to settle down with a stallion, but it'll be more of a respect, and they care for eachother and such, but they will probably never breed together.. he could very well possible love her; and because of that he wants to be with her, even if she's not erm >.> sexually interested in him. Kind of thing. You might very well not be okay with that XD and thats perfectly find. I'm currently Rping her with a mare, trying to see if it might work out. And I have a possible offer for a stallion from a friend, she's going to use all his breedings and then since thtey are child hood friends it wouldn't be to weird that they end up together. So the choice is yours ^^ I won't be offended if you're not interested XD  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:54 pm
I'm actually looking for any kind of RP, so if you don't mind, I wouldn't mind some friendly RP. =) For the mare on mare thing, I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested in that kind of plot. ^_^ Thanks for your offer though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:43 pm
So I'm putting in a request DEMAND to RP Mahiri and Hania once again, and it can literally be the slowest RP possible because they don't technically need to be RPed.
But I dunno, I'm bored and we have fun RPing together, and when they breed again, it would be less....strange. HAHA. xD!!
-really wants them to breed again soon-

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:24 pm
Would you be interested in trying Zainan and Dia? If you want strong-willed and tough, she's your mare. She's a little bossy, definitely opionated and not afraid to let anyone know, but she's not mean or vicious.

What's N'rai T'sii looking for? *waves her spotty boy*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:22 pm
Sure, we can try and RP Zainan and Dia together and see how they fit in RP. =) As for N'rai, she's actually a very timid mare and is taken advantage of a lot; she's used to this, but when someone is kind to her just to be kind, she gets confused and probably frightened. XD Her background story is kind of sad, but I dunno, it's up to you. =)

I'd also like to forewarn people that now I am in school my parents are limiting my time to get on, so RP replies will be -VERY- slow.

@Raven: XD! Hell to the yeah! Of course I will! <3 I'm kind of dying to breed them for one last time, too. XD They deserve it. <3

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:18 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Sure, we can try and RP Zainan and Dia together and see how they fit in RP. =) As for N'rai, she's actually a very timid mare and is taken advantage of a lot; she's used to this, but when someone is kind to her just to be kind, she gets confused and probably frightened. XD Her background story is kind of sad, but I dunno, it's up to you. =)

I'd also like to forewarn people that now I am in school my parents are limiting my time to get on, so RP replies will be -VERY- slow.

@Raven: XD! Hell to the yeah! Of course I will! <3 I'm kind of dying to breed them for one last time, too. XD They deserve it. <3

Dont forget the fact that N'rai have an adopted brother (*points to Corann*) that could count as a shadow to her... a protective and loud shadow >>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:34 am
Mika do you have a link to that RP you mentioned on AIM? Then i can reply to it <3  

Remove

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:58 am
Indeed they do. So I DEMAND ask that you set up the thread please?!?!?!?!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff