Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:52 am
Oooooh, I think I would love either one of those meetings. xDD Nyx would probably be curious as to why Esper was so young, but already so bitter... not that he doesn't have good reason, but it'd probably remind her of herself when she was younger. Since he seems so much older, mentally, I think she'd be a little torn on how to treat him. xD!

Oh lawd, of course you throw Puchi at me. ;-; -grabby hands and steals away foreverrrr- That'd be interesting too, for her to meet someone so...Puchi-esque! -snorts- She'd probably get a little overwhelmed and bid her a good day after a while, but I think it'd be hilaaarious.

GOT EMO KIDS? HAVE NO FEAR! SUPER-PUCHI WILL SAVE THE DAAAAY... -shot-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:04 pm
xD Well the way I'm aiming for it to work out is that Esper will return to the Kawani as a grown 'man' so to speak. He'll have been taken to the Orient by Azzinoth to be treated under better conditions where the herbs are more accessible and the creatures are less nosey.

...When he gets back he could bump into Nyx, he has a very dark past in regards to what he's been through and a very cynical outlook on life (Yay he's an Azumoth remake) but he's not a bad soul. 8D He's got a good heart and aspires to protect his family even if his methods weren't terribly conventional when he began. <.<;

Puchi meanwhile...Would probably keep chasing her down. xD Every day she'd drop in and be all, "Wanna have luuuuunch?!"

Epine de Rose

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 pm
Poor Esper. :C He has such a delicious backstory, but d'awww. Nyx would be curious, but I don't think she'd pry unless he felt like talking. Which I doubt'll happen. xD But yeah,I think meeting another, 'darker' sort of individual would help reassure her that she's not the only innocent-looking monster that roams about. Makes me almost want her to meet Azzinoth at some point, just to see if she could somehow better control her bloodlust issues. -muse-

Omigaw, Nyx would be horrified. xDDDD She'd probably start trying to keep herself hidden so she wouldn't have to openly snap at Puchi, bahahaha.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:02 pm
xD Puchi has been snapped at before, she gets teary eyed for a few moments then giggles and tries again. 8D

As for Azzinoth, when he finally begins to make more regular appearances in the Kawani (he travels back and forth) he ends up as the family doctor, he'd be happy to consult with her if she truly needed his help. In those cases he has no need to sleepwalk, nor does he become nervous because he has a duty to the 'patient'.

*Sniffles* And Esper is no monster, he just thinks he is. ;_;

Epine de Rose

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:49 am
-had to stop and gawk at your herd size for a minute- 8D

Daww, Puchiiii, break my heart! xD Nyx would feel bad, so I hope that wouldn't happen. ...Hopefully. :c

That sounds like it could be fun, too. xD I guess I'll poke you about it later and see?

I <3 Esper. 83 He's just. Uh. A weeeee bit messed up, but hey, who isn't? I guess I'll throw Nyx at either him or Puchi, but I'm hesitant to take on both right now, just in case my muse dies. x-x Anyone you leaning towards particularly?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:15 pm
I'd aim for Puchi first since Esper hasn't actually grown just yet - Puchi needs to meet more mares first. xD  

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:40 am
Second thoughts...

Esper can't meet Nyx, if he found out she was associated with something like LoN he would simply attack her and try to kill her. His family is messed up enough, he doesn't need to find out another demon is trying to corrupt it. n_n;;;

Sooooo...Puchi should probably meet Nyx and that would be it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:10 pm
Oooh, boy. >>; All right! Sounds fine to me. <3 Any preference on who starts?

I also want to throw Ophelia at Puchi sometime. 8D -murdered-

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:30 pm
Quote:
1. For Diriel to meet with someone who's horrified by his appearance. They don't have to jump up and down and scream 'monster!', but I would like for him to know he's making them uncomfortable. It'll help him become a lovely, socially-withdrawn adult, don'tcha know. ;D

If you want, I have Harper who is a very vain little filly with plenty to say about her likes and dislikes. I think she'd be horrified to meet him XD Mainly because he's not beautiful ... XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:58 pm
Oh goodness, that'd be absolutely perfect. xDD Diriel has been in desperate need of some negativity~ -shot-  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Amy D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:17 pm
For Rebel;
User Image
This here is Tantrum. He's just recently grown but I was still looking forward to foal RP so I was going to stop time a little and do a few more RP's forhis youth <3

Basically, he's a little bugger. Short-tempered, attention seeking, angry, hyperactive, destructive, prejudiced. He has a very self-serving attitude and if something looks stupid to him, then it MUST be stupid. That kind of 'I am always right' attitude. When proven wrong, he can flare into a tantrum, hence his name xD He'll rant, he'll rave, but he won't say 'sorry' or 'you're right.' He'll just change the subject instead. He has a short attention span anyways, and so isn't the best to argue with. However, he is quite adventurous, head-first think-later kind of explorer. Not really 'brave' as more so self-confident that he thinks nothing bad could happen to him.

Idea: Well not much really, unless you want to take it further in future. But just offering good adventurous, trouble-making RP, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:53 am
Tantrum is too adorable. xD! Rebel might attempt to 'tame' him at first, but she'd love having an adventuring buddy! She might butt heads with him a little bit, but she'd be far too amused by his temper to let it grow into anything serious, however. Would love to play with the darling devil~ >w< <3  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Tsunake
Oh goodness, that'd be absolutely perfect. xDD Diriel has been in desperate need of some negativity~ -shot-

Sorry it took me so long! Here ya go < 3 Harper X Diriel  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:14 pm
Not a problem at all! -salutes and scurries to respond- <33  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:21 pm
-hopeful poke-  
Chat and Plot Zone