Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:36 pm
Alarias
Heh ...man I can't do that either Terra...
My tongue sucks lol

It can...taste stuff? That's always good.

It's more my slope-y nose that allows for my tongue to touch it, not so much the tongue.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:41 pm
Yeah I guess having it functioning at all is good enough for me xp  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:03 pm
wakusei
Alarias
Heh ...man I can't do that either Terra...
My tongue sucks lol

It can...taste stuff? That's always good.

It's more my slope-y nose that allows for my tongue to touch it, not so much the tongue.

I can touch my nose with my tongue too. I could pick it with my tongue if I really wanted to. Not that I ever would. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:22 pm
I can actually clap with one hand.
With either hand.
At the same time.
It makes sense if you see it. xd

Let's try to raise another one ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:22 pm
The thumb on my left hand bends around back behind all my finger knuckles way further than anyone else I've seen. Only my left hand though, probably because I used to suck it as a kid.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:33 am
You have a weak stomach, deal with it
I can pop my nerve on my ring fingers out of place, I can make squishing noises with my eyes when I'm tired or I just woke up, I can flip my eyelids backwards to show you the red part, I can make you see almost only my retina or what ever (The white part of your eye) I can fit both feet behind my head, I can pop my elbows, shoulders, knees, toes, wrists, shin, my whole foot (Indefinitely with this one), and just about every other part of my body, also, when I was born, my leg was curling up against my shin, and I had to get it surgically altered and now I have a smaller foot than most people do...at my age I mean, I can also move my ears back and forth, also I can touch my wrists with the same arm the wrists are on, one of my friends can turn his arm completely around, and another can turn his hand around several times, almost indefinitely actually, also I can stand below freezing temps as if it was spring...my ex-friend can walk on a blazing hot road barefoot and not feel the heat, I actually get tickled when someone kicks me in the balls...or anywhere else for that matter, I can actually crack my neck by pulling my shirt...sometimes...I can also pop my jaw out of place...I can walk with one foot behind my head and me standing, and I think that's it...
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:56 pm
@Weolfs:::
You are walking groovage!

lol

x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:43 pm
Alarias

My tongue sucks lol

That's an ability all in itself! wink  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:29 pm
I'm growing a beard right above my right ear. my beard that is in the correct place is fighting my scalp and taking over my head o.o

But it explains why my scalp hair on the left is more thick by quite a bit then on my right ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:32 pm
@ Tiesel: Groovage? You mean with all the weird stuff my body can do? Or are you just talking about one in general?
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:32 pm
Viral C
I'm growing a beard right above my right ear. my beard that is in the correct place is fighting my scalp and taking over my head o.o

But it explains why my scalp hair on the left is more thick by quite a bit then on my right ^^;

Surely taht would be a head of hair and not an Ear Beard??

*Think's.....*

x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:35 pm
TieselGirl09
Viral C

*Think's.....*

x

Well if you saw my beard compared to my scalp it would make more sense. they have different color, texture, length and my beard harly grows outward, stays on my skin pretty tight.

So my beard is taking over :3 Its almost to the back of my head >.O But hey my beard has more volume then my scalp hair so it might not be so bad XD  

Red Glacier

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:48 pm
Viral C
TieselGirl09
Viral C

*Think's.....*

x

Well if you saw my beard compared to my scalp it would make more sense. they have different color, texture, length and my beard harly grows outward, stays on my skin pretty tight.

So my beard is taking over :3 Its almost to the back of my head >.O But hey my beard has more volume then my scalp hair so it might not be so bad XD

Loll!!
I get you now!!
Well at least you go won't go Bald as fast razz

@Weolfs:::
I mean that everything you can do is groovage!!
smile
Your not strange lol!!
Your a work of Art!!

smile
smile
smile

x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:17 pm
Wow, that's weird but cool! Lol! I can pop the upper part of both of my thumbs! It makes a loud crack.  

Beware Of camaro2010

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:12 pm
Yeah, I don't think I'm weird either, although Fluffy tends to disagree with me (Fluffy is my anger, basically) Also my imagination acts up all the time, so anytime I look at anybody's head, I see things happening to it...maybe a stick of dynamite in their ear blows up, maybe a spear gauges out their eyes, maybe their eyeballs pop out of their sockets and begin to explode...it all depends on my mood....
I like potatoes

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces