Worst Movies Ever Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:15 pm
sweatdrop Tiesel there was a reason for the racist parts. It wasn't racist just to be racist but kind of to show something about society and how ******** up it was. Not to say you have to like it... just it wasn't a bad movie...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:19 pm
Tiesel, the racist parts have a purpose >.> And I think you just don't like it cuz it was shoved in your face a million and a half times over a fairly small amount of time...That happened to me too...It's the reason I harbored a dislike for Beauty and the Beast throughout middle school sweatdrop

But yeah...

invisible-weirdo

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:21 pm
I'm pretty bad at criticizing movies. I usually find some meaning or moral or purpose in them somehow so that the movie is saved from my negative comments...

If I had to choose, though, it'd have to be Stuart Little. Why? Couldn't really tell you... Stuart's parents disgust me, and it's an abomination to see Hugh Laurie in such a demeaning role... I like Michael J. Fox too... but, yeah. Not for me. Stuart Little 2 and 3? X_X Don't get me started.

Not to play the devil's advocate, but I liked Watership Down... And 300... and... well, my arguments are no good here. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:26 pm
Alarias
@aretoo - lol Well, he has inspired some pretty great Mad Tv sketches xp and hey...leave Marissa alone! She did a great job emo

A friend of mine and I went to see Under Siege just to make fun of it... we started counting how many people he killed, and then how many more people he killed than had actually boarded the vessel... when we got over a hundred we gave up and just laughed. And what was with the stripper out of the cake??? Nice eye candy for the straight boys (and ladies who like ladies), I suppose, but it stopped the narrative for 5 minutes, and is he *really* going to just watch her dance for him with everything else going on?

And true, Marissa did fine... but *best actress* fine? lol

@Tiesel: There is a lot of racism in Schindler's List. It is not an easy movie to watch. That doesn't make it a bad movie; if anything, it is one of the most moving movies I've ever seen. I saw it in a theater full of 350 living, breathing people... who didn't make a sound until the end credits started rolling.  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:28 pm
I just don't like it.
It is the worst Movie I have ever seen!

x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:32 pm
You not liking it is fair, not everyone's gonna like the same thing... If it really is the worst movie you have ever seen, count yourself lucky cause as far as bad movies go, not that bad. However, if its just the movie you disliked the most, to the point maybe of hating it, yeah that's different to me.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm
@aretoo - lol That's pretty great..I never actually thought to try and keep count.
And well...if Nicole Kidman can win an award for her acting...why not Marissa?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:51 pm
    I don't exactly keep my distaste for M. Night Shyamalan movies a secret.
    Yeah, yeah The Sixth Sense wasn't that bad, blahdiblah.... But having to sit through Unbreakable, Signs and The Village are hours of my life I can never get back.

I don't think I had to sit through too many books-to-movies in school, so I've never seen Watership Down or anything.
    Sweeney Todd...well, I like musicals and have nothing against the story or music, but I wasn't overly impressed at Tim Burton's interpretation.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

God-The-RapistV2.0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image
Being John Malkovich was a horrible movie,.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:05 pm
La Balloon Rouge (The Red Balloon) I think it is officially the worst movie I ever saw. The only line was in french...and it was "la balloon" or however balloon is spelled in French. Maybe it was an art film or something, but it was boringly lackluster in my opinion.

As for American movies, the worst I ever saw was Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie. Even the comments made by the cast on the lame movie they were watching were predictable. I was disappointed...I actually enjoyed the lame monster movie more than the commentary and shtick of the main guy and the robots.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 pm
I really, really hated I Am Legend. I don't necessarily think it was a bad movie. I just hated every minute of it and am still bitter about wasting money to see it in theatres.

It was such a great concept, and they turned it into a lame zombie movie.

Cloverfield, though, was possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. =x  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:08 pm
D=
*Enjoyed I Am Legend, but to each his own*

invisible-weirdo

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:10 pm
I liked Sweeney Todd.
To Kill A Mockingbird can suck it in any format. I hated that story and I will continue to hate it for the rest of my days.
I loved I Am Legend! I cry when Sam dies! crying
Cloverfield made me want to punch myself in the eyes. stare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:11 pm
    On art films: Elephant. That movie was awful. Oozing pretension everywhere.

EDIT: And Blue Car. That one was terrible too.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:12 pm
I don't think I've ever seen an art film what wasn't pretentious, Waku.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff