I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Your Gaian Name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a story behind your Gaian Name?
  Yup. n__n
  Nope. :3
View Results

karm_trebolo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:25 am
I was bored when I was coming up with my name so I have:

Sakura_kali23

1st: Sakura is my favorite character from Naruto
2nd: Kali is my first name
3rd: 23 is my lucky number since I was 3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:11 am
Mine's boring.
My name is Tiesel which is also the name of Gonzo's dead dog sad
I'm a girl and it's 09!
I tried putting more iteresting one's in but all of them were taken sad

I was gonna be Mc. Tiesel 09

x

TieselGirl09

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:43 am
My name Migoto Chi means 'Beautiful Earth'
I'm not a environmentalist though, I just like how Migoto Chi sounded. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:49 pm
Sav what ever would be the fun in humoring you blaugh
And Pendragon the name is awesome sounding even with out King Arthur.
Also Aretoo that is the best story ever !!

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:12 pm
The main reason I chose my name, was because I wanted something that sounded (Close) To Japanese, without actually meaning anything. Something that wouldn't be over-used, (I hate all the Naruto-esque names out there) but something I could remember.

So far there hasn't been a site I've found that has my name on it (Until I sign up that is mrgreen ) My name has served me well. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 pm
I had an account before this one with a different name. That account got hacked into...
My name was AnnaBella.
It's actually based off from what my step-mother always called me and I always liked how it sounded. And I've also used the name for one of my OC's in my own manga I am in the mist of creating. Her full name is Anna Isabella Faust. THe last of the Faust bloodline.

My new account with a new name is DarkMalice, as you can clearly see.
It too is based off of one of my OC's. But it is a male rather than a female. At the time, when I was re-creating my new account, I wasn't really thinking of a name. It just popped into my head.

XxDarkMalicexX

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:26 pm
When I was a kid, my mom would come up with all these ridiculous nicknames for me. "Stephasaurus Rex" and "Steph-a-doodle-dooo" are some examples.
Anyway, Stephasaurus Rex was taken, so I added x's until it let me have it.
My old name was AliceinWonderland1117, because I love Alice in Wonderland. And my birthday's November 17th.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:24 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
When I was a kid, my mom would come up with all these ridiculous nicknames for me. "Stephasaurus Rex" and "Steph-a-doodle-dooo" are some examples.
Anyway, Stephasaurus Rex was taken, so I added x's until it let me have it.
My old name was AliceinWonderland1117, because I love Alice in Wonderland. And my birthday's November 17th.

If you like Alice in Wonderland, then you should read the book called The Looking Glass Wars. It takes a whole new twist to the story of Alice in Wonderland. I'm reading it right now and it's very amazing! You will love it if you are a AIW fan! wink

XxDarkMalicexX

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:55 pm
Lord Tairen suggested that series to me! I'll probably check those out after I finish my English literature class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:11 pm
It's my favourite food with two of my favourite vowels plonked on either side of it, because mochi was already taken.

Mmm. Mochi. =w=  

Omochii

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:20 pm

I am an old ATG member =]

Its shortened from Shramin which is a name I randomly made

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:32 pm
hmm my name was actually a funny night..
a bunch of friends and I were doing one of our roleplay games on AIM and there was a part where it got really dirrtay and then we also all had private messageing as well so one of my friends was like:
"OMFG THAT WAS SOO DIRRTAYY!!! Naughty! AND AT NIGHT! HAHAHA NAUGHTY NIGHT!"
and i was laughing and then i was like //Pause game// EVERYONE MY NEW NICKNAME IS NN! NN VALO! MUWHAHAHAHA BOW DOWN TO THE HELSINKI VAMPIRE NN VALO!! :p
so NN(Naughty Night) has been my nickname for years, the last name Valo came from my favorite singer Ville Valo from the band HIM..
I can talk with his accent and i kno everything about him XD haha so Valo became my last name razz , so NNValo666 is one of them the 69 was added because of the band The 69 Eyes XD lol
so yeah i have many nicknames if u want to kno anymore just ask razz
=///,..,^=

<333

TaeminsLips

Divine Nymph

11,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Fleet Fox

4,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:04 pm

I am the biggest fan of the band Fleet Foxes.

I saw them in concert, I've met them.. I idolize them so much. Lol, so yeah. I'm a Fleet Fox razz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:30 pm
Mine is kinda silly.

I was once cast as an extra in a movie for a small film company. The American Fishtank Films. The reason I was cast, was because they needed people to be killed by the villains. And it just so happened that every seen I was in, I died. Others died in multiple scenes too, but the rest each lived in at least two scenes. The director noticed this and called it out during the preview for the crew. But when he tried to call me up to point it out, he forgot my name. I happened to be wearing a shirt with figures that happened to look like Pez dispensers at the time, so he called me "Pez." He accually complemented me on my ability to die, and later cast me as a main character, whose sole purpose was to die horrible deaths, and reappear with no real explanation. I'm actually a main character in there of their movies. Tons of theories of why I live through my own death, well, deaths, were constantly thrown around by the other major and minor heroes/villains, but no real conclusion was ever reached.
Therefore I am the Poor Dead Pez.

(Poor as in pitiful, not as in poverty).  

Derply Unused Dude

Phaeton

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 pm
The demigod son of Apollo... He created the deserts and almost destroyed the earth by taking his father's chariot for a joyride and crashing it into the earth a few times. He had three sisters who absolutely adored him too.

Dunno why I picked the name though.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces