Reply Community Lounge
Soy is making you GAY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:37 pm
Awe, Princess Sourpuss needs to have his trolly-time? 4laugh *pats him on the head*

On topic: I heard about this article before, never read it though, but the first time I heard about it my friend and I were laughing our asses off. It's so stupid. If a girl ingests testosterone, it doesn't mean she's going to start growing a p***s, so why would the reverse occur if a man ingested estrogen? It's such an ignorant and biased opinion. It honestly makes me sad about humanity. And laugh lots too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm
Kerrigan_dragon, you are made of awesome.

And a little FYI: soy milk isn't milk at all, it's a bean...so it's juice. And is nutritionally close to cow's milk.  

THE Red Corpse

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:25 pm
User Image

They, doctors, nutritionists, chefs, everyone in the world, calls it milk because you MILK the bean.

Way to rip off George Carlin. They're called JOKES for a reason.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:30 pm
That isn't a joke. It's called common knowledge, look it up.  

THE Red Corpse

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:50 pm
God-The-RapistV2.0
User Image

Did you know McDonalds makes their soft serve ice cream from Soy?

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

Really? I'll have to tell that to my brother, who recently developed an allergy to soy, especially soy milk. He seems mostly ok with tofu, but soy milk makes his throat start to swell, not his idea of a good time. I'll be sure to tell him to stick with Dairy Queen ice cream, it tastes better anyways, and it's actually ice milk, not ice cream. McDonalds soft serve has that "edible petroleum product" taste and feel anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 am
I read an article similar to this a few months back and knew about the estrogen (which is actually an estrogen-like chemical and not actual estrogen) before that. I would be cautious of over consumption of soy (especially while pregnant) because of it, but I don't think it's a reason to completely avoid soy altogether.

I seriously doubt that it turns men homosexual, though. At one point I thought it might be possible, but in reality, not all homosexual males are feminine. Additionally, even if a male was feminine, that doesn't automatically make him homosexual.

Theories like this probably keep popping up because people want to identify the source of homosexuality and avoid it at all costs. Some people will think that they are accepting enough by having a homosexual friend, but once their son or daughter "come out", they have a hard time dealing with it.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:58 am
Actually you can eat as much soy as you want while pregnant, it doesn't do any kind of damage at all.

Seriously when this kind of s**t pops up I usually only scowl and tell off anyone who actually believes it. I feel pretty confident in knowing that the scientific community doesn't let stuff like this pass as real science anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:33 am
Dude, no wonder California is super gay!  

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 am
Shiranui_Genkigami
Dude, no wonder California is super gay!

San Fran must import ******** tons of the stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:43 am
thats a nice story and all... but theres something that is so obvious im surprised no one mentioned it yet...

LESBIANS!!!!

that little story has no account for why lesbians are gay... they already have high amounts of estrogen... seeing as how there girls and all... stare

so basically its just a homophobic quack spitting in the wind...  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:58 am
Agent_of_Misfortune
thats a nice story and all... but theres something that is so obvious im surprised no one mentioned it yet...

LESBIANS!!!!

that little story has no account for why lesbians are gay... they already have high amounts of estrogen... seeing as how there girls and all... stare

so basically its just a homophobic quack spitting in the wind...

You are not very smart. Lesbians arn't gay their lesbian. They get lesbianism from an overdose of awesome not estrogen. Simple science man, simple science.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:06 am
read the article.. he said it was causing Homosexuality...

and lesbians are gay... ina way...  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:09 am
They arn't gay they are lesbian. Totally different.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:14 am
Red Corpse Says Joker
User Image

I did, it's called MILKING THE BEAN. If you really want to get technical about it, the main process is boiling it. Besides, when the whole world calls it milk and you call it juice, you're the one who is wrong.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:26 am
God-Raped-Me
Red Corpse Says Joker
User Image

I did, it's called MILKING THE BEAN. If you really want to get technical about it, the main process is boiling it. Besides, when the whole world calls it milk and you call it juice, you're the one who is wrong.
User Image

That's shitty logic, the world can be very wrong. At one point in time people thought wight effected how fast things fell.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff