Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doll With A Knife

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 pm
I probably would have changed my middle school years. Worst three years of my life for many reasons. But oh, well. It's in the past.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image

Too many people broke my trust as a kid so I learned that you can't trust everyone. There are a few people who I have come to trust, maybe a handful. Unfortunately most of my family and GTR's family isn't included in that.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:08 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Too many people broke my trust as a kid so I learned that you can't trust everyone. There are a few people who I have come to trust, maybe a handful. Unfortunately most of my family and GTR's family isn't included in that.
User Image

You have family problems as well, huh?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:21 pm
hmmm god i would change my 5th grade year god i was so alone and angry then and its amazing how now i look i think about all the things that i regret fighting yelling not thinking for myself god...i wish i could go back...and change the way i lived that stupid year  

chocolatepancakeninja

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image

Who doesn't have family problems? I just can't trust a damn word that comes out of their mouths, on GTR's side. On my side you can't trust that my parents will pay you back money you give them.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:16 pm
Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that, hun. sad
Does your parent's and GTR's parents at least accept the both of you as a couple?

XxDarkMalicexX

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:30 pm
User Image

Ya they're both great that way! The only in-laws that don't like me are his grandmother and one of his aunts, the daughter of said grandmother, and they're both crazier than Van Gogh! They'll never say to me that they don't like me, but they imply it, so I really don't care what they have to say behind my back.

My parents used to b***h about GTR to me until I snapped at them one day. They kept going on about how I could do better and how he didn't respect me. Finally I laid it all out on the table for them, now my mom hardly says anything unless something really bugs her, then she has every right to say something.

I'm not complaining at all. I know there's way worse out there. I just know that I can't trust certain people when it comes to certain things.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:04 pm
call my parenths just for money and feel bad for not studying enough  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:33 am
I regret being so angsty as a kid...but, I guess that's ...like not too uncommon xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:17 pm
Hmm.. I regret not telling my parents certain things (nothing bad really, just about school and stuff) and I regret not ntelling my father how much I really loathe him (complicated family issues..he doesnt live with me.. my parents are divorced but I really do not like him at all.. ).. But other than that, I live life with relatively no complaints..  

kaynick007

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:15 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Ya they're both great that way! The only in-laws that don't like me are his grandmother and one of his aunts, the daughter of said grandmother, and they're both crazier than Van Gogh! They'll never say to me that they don't like me, but they imply it, so I really don't care what they have to say behind my back.

My parents used to b***h about GTR to me until I snapped at them one day. They kept going on about how I could do better and how he didn't respect me. Finally I laid it all out on the table for them, now my mom hardly says anything unless something really bugs her, then she has every right to say something.

I'm not complaining at all. I know there's way worse out there. I just know that I can't trust certain people when it comes to certain things.
User Image

I am an old ATG member =]

Heh my mother doesn't care as long as I am happy xD
and my father stopped having a say long ago so I don't have these issues.
but then both my fathers and mothers side have this thing with Sticking with family nomatter what.
I wish you had that but nonetheless
I wish you to be happy with your man =D

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:29 pm
User Image

That's what both of our families have said. But when it really comes down to it, it's about the money. His his grandmother goes out and buys us s**t, and then complains about how much she spent on it. Who the ******** does that?

I'm getting really close to doing what my parents did, up and move away from all family members.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:32 am
Shram
God-Raped-Me
User Image

User Image

I am an old ATG member =]

Heh my mother doesn't care as long as I am happy xD
and my father stopped having a say long ago so I don't have these issues.
but then both my fathers and mothers side have this thing with Sticking with family nomatter what.
I wish you had that but nonetheless
I wish you to be happy with your man =D

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

My mother never approved of my fiance'. She's still upset with Grave (his name here on Gaia) because he took her baby away from her. Boo, freakity-who! rolleyes

My mother does say the same things. She tells me that Grave doesn't respect me, do much for me, and that he is nothing but trash. Oh, well. It's not her life to live, it's mine. And I'm at an age now where I can make my own decisions and not be in her care.
Don't get me wrong, I still love her... I just don't like her at the moment.

&GRM: Wow, what a grandmother... I know someone like that... stare
Hey, if all that becomes any worse, you should. You have a right. You should be happy with your man and not let anyone else let your lives be ruined or held back.

Like Shram, I wish great happiness for the both of you. wink
&GRM: I didn't double post this time. ^^"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 am
User Image

GTR's grandmother is just a horrible person! She's hypocritical, she's conniving, and she tries to start fights so she can look like the saviour. God I hate that woman!

All of the women in her family is dieing early though so maybe her time will be up soon.

She is so horrible when someone pisses her off she says "You're not in my will anymore" as if her family cares about being in her will.

We thought we wouldn't have to put up with her when we all moved out, but no such luck! Here's another thing she did. We didn't want her having our phone number, but GTR accidentally let it slip that we had one, but he said he couldn't remember the number and he can't. The next day she called up GTR's dad at work and got the number from him then when she called her she told GTR that she dialed the wrong number, but by some random chance managed to call a close family number without knowing their number.

GOD I HATE THAT WOMAN!

/rant
User Image

God-Raped-Me

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:56 am
She's sounds like a busybody as well.
God, I hate busybody's... stare
I feel for ya, hun. I do. sad

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items