Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:48 pm
*offers my tiny herd for RP purposes: User Image

I dunno who you'd like to RP with who but both are open for RPs and romance. Just a side note, Zuilian has had his heart broken recently. Maybe he and Feilea could RP since he's kind of wary now of mares and might snap at her if she doesn't talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:52 pm
Sure Yuuka, I can see a Zui/Fei RP biggrin If you set it up, I can prolly reply to it by tomorrow- or if you want to wait, I can start it myself by tomorrow afternoon.  

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:56 pm
Kyaishi
Sure Yuuka, I can see a Zui/Fei RP biggrin If you set it up, I can prolly reply to it by tomorrow- or if you want to wait, I can start it myself by tomorrow afternoon.
That's fine, I can start tonight. Anywhere you'd prefer it be set?

*prods Candy Heart out a little* Anyone you'd like to RP here with? She's a sweetie and very thoughtful as well as patient so if your boys or even one of the girls need someone like that she's up for it. She's also becoming somewhat more adventurous and bold instead of shy, but she's still a bit timid. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:01 pm
Yuuka Kurokawa
Kyaishi
That's fine, I can start tonight. Anywhere you'd prefer it be set?

*prods Candy Heart out a little* Anyone you'd like to RP here with? She's a sweetie and very thoughtful as well as patient so if your boys or even one of the girls need someone like that she's up for it. She's also becoming somewhat more adventurous and bold instead of shy, but she's still a bit timid. xd

All righty ^^ and no, no preference.

And that's totally up to you :3 Any of the ones on my front page are open- they all have personality summaries, so anyone that you think might get along with her, we can try.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:06 pm
I'd say Merric, but I know how picky some people are about meet and greets as well as potential mates being edited or certain colors. I'm always afraid to make offers because of that. >>; Silly I know, but I don't like my babies being rejected. xd

Ooh...Kyai lives in FL? Me too!

*ponders RP for Zui/Fei*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:14 pm
Hope I'm not interrupting but... Kureno's plot sounds really interesting owo ~<3

If you're not opposed, I'd like to offer up Amaris to try and help him out of his shell again. She's a patient, studious mare, with a bold tongue on her to go along with a feisty mind once she decides to set aside the proper manners drilled into her by her father. Due to a rather sheltered life, the girl has no real sense of fear, so his threats wouldn't mean much to her, particularly since her love of speed and racing through the forest makes it easy for her to slip into the depths of the wood were his big and bulky self would get snagged.

I donno, I think it'd be interesting to see her actually set her mind to something like this, instead of her normal racing around her home and just dealing with her family. Give her a reason to use her no-fear-ness for good =P <3

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:16 pm
RP

Here's the Zui/Fei thread Kyai  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm
Well, if it's romance concerned, Merric may or may not have something already in the works- but friends are always open X3 I'm not at all picky about that <3

And yus, I do biggrin In the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Kailey- Oooo, that sounds interesting! biggrin Sure, I'd love to do an RP with the two of them! Unfortunately, I'm running out the door right now- but if you want to start one and shoot me the URL, I can prolly answer it pretty soon ^^

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:40 pm
Kyaishi
Well, if it's romance concerned, Merric may or may not have something already in the works- but friends are always open X3 I'm not at all picky about that <3

And yus, I do biggrin In the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Kailey- Oooo, that sounds interesting! biggrin Sure, I'd love to do an RP with the two of them! Unfortunately, I'm running out the door right now- but if you want to start one and shoot me the URL, I can prolly answer it pretty soon ^^
Friends is good. I just wish I could find a stallion for her. Poor girl's been up on Lover's Rock a while with no offers. xp

O_O NO WAY! I live in the Miami area! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:06 pm
I've been trying to start one, though I'm rather brain dead this evening it seems xwx;;;
If you don't get a link tonight, you shall sometime tomorrow =3 <333

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 pm
All right Kailey, take your time biggrin

New plot ideas for Kureno were added <33

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 pm
Hey might my Aiane be good for your plot idea with Kureno? She's really sweet and kind. She is really dense as well so even if he tries to intimidate or threaten her it'll just go over her head. She likes to make friends. Also she's a little to out of it to make the decision to take him from his shell but it still could work out... Is she an okay Soq for the plot? Also if you want I'll show a pic of her ^_^

Edit: actule for a pic there's one in my sig totally forgot for a sec DX  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:28 pm
IOI can offer up Rikku for P with Kureno.

It doesn't have to lead to love but I figure maybe with some time they can help heal each others wounds when t comes to love.

She has had a bit of a heartbreak too so is scared to let someone else in too close. She's always playful and trying to be someone's friend, and will never give up on a Soquili no matter how hard they try and push her away.

She doesn't really let others in to much though, so has no real 'best friends', so is quiet the lonely mare/  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff