Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 am
Charm thought "Well, she seems to have enought company to save her, Jasper wouldn´t let her down (while he can)". So she said to Lana "Maybe you should go home, or its still early we all could go to a nightclub?, ahh I´m Charm by the way".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:29 pm
((I don't think "Jasper" is going to post lol))
She smiled lightly, looking at Jasper and Vladimir "ok"  

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:09 pm
(umm yeah lol)
So they went to a vampire disco underground,...
(don´t know what else?)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:35 pm
((lmfao idk what to do next, "Jasper isn't posting))  

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:21 pm
(Jasper we need you!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:51 am
(( lmfao I will pm Jasper ))  

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:35 pm
Jasper looked at the two new people. Both were very beautiful, but the male vampire caught his eye. He shrugged his shoulders and sighed then, not wanting to let his thoughts wonder. They were in the middle of something. Jasper got infront of Lana, protecting her from Vladmir.
"It's time you leave, demon. This is my property, my home! Get out!" He roared at the elder vampire.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:39 am
Lana was shocked at Jaspers protectivness with her. Vladimir growled, "...Fine..but I will get my daughter back and then you will pay dearly." He suddenly vanished. Lana was frozen, looked at Jaspers back.  

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:50 pm
Jasper growled. He then sighed and looked at Lana over his back, his eyes returning to normal. He turned around, jamming his hands into his pockets. "Hey, you alright?" He asked her, his voice in a mixture of caring and yet not caring at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:59 pm
She nodded her head as she watched Jasper turn back to normal. "Thank you." She blushed.  

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:48 am
So, It was all back to normal, for now at least. Charm said "Ok. Let´s forget this s*** for now, let´s just dance and drink, tomorrow night will be another day".  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:25 pm
Jasper nodded at Lana and then cocked his eyebrows at the new girl, uninterested in her. "And... you are?" He asked, not really caring about her reply at all.  

XxDarkMalicexX

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 am
Well.... Charm slowly says "I´m Charm". She turned her back and went to the bar, she didn´t cared if anyone followed her anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:54 am
Jasper watched her go, not caring. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head. ''Well, since all this drama is done over with... I'm going back to bed...,'' he looks at Lana then, ''And you can get out of my apartment.''  

XxDarkMalicexX

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:31 pm
He sighed as he seen all the action had went away, he didn't feel like going out so he excused himself and began walking down another street. The night was still young, the breeze still blowing sloftly.
"That was entertaining..."
He said to himself sarcastically, he had noticed the other boy had been watching him...why...he wasn't much of a site to see in this body...his past form would of been though...ever since he was banished to this place with no memory of his past and only a painting of his other form...he was searching for some way to reveal it.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff