I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Who's your favorite Naruto character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite Naruto character?
  yes XD, No -_-
View Results

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm
Oh, is he? *looks* Huh, would you look at that...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 pm
PendragonX9
the nine tailed fox, why? because he's a total a** and i respect that...also given the opportunity he could kill you with a tray
You reminded me of this little nugget

As for Naruto... meh I don't like it enough to have a favorite character... though I guess if I had to choose I would go with Kiba, cause he's all wolf like  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:39 pm
Sanzoskitsune
PendragonX9
the nine tailed fox, why? because he's a total a** and i respect that...also given the opportunity he could kill you with a tray

As for Naruto... meh I don't like it enough to have a favorite character... though I guess if I had to choose I would go with Kiba, cause he's all wolf like

"You're Mr. Stevens?" rofl

You like Rock Lee. mad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:44 pm
124-C
Sanzoskitsune
PendragonX9

You like Rock Lee. mad

Eddie Izzard is made of win and awesome "I would hack at your neck with the thin bit until the blood flowed across the canteen floor"

but... he's fugly...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 pm
Sanzoskitsune
124-C
Sanzoskitsune
PendragonX9

You like Rock Lee. mad

Eddie Izzard is made of win and awesome "I would hack at your neck with the thin bit until the blood flowed across the canteen floor"

but... he's fugly...

Are you kidding?! He's got those big, doe eyes. Those big bushy eyebrows. A winning smile. Oh, and who can forget The Nice Guy Pose?

Besides, you know what they say about a guy with bushy eyebrows. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:57 pm
124-C
Sanzoskitsune
124-C
Sanzoskitsune
PendragonX9

You like Rock Lee. mad

but... he's fugly...

Are you kidding?! He's got those big, doe eyes. Those big bushy eyebrows. A winning smile. Oh, and who can forget The Nice Guy Pose?

That he's fugly? (seriously I am almost completely superficial when it comes to anime characters, you have to be super duper uber awesome to be fugly and catch my attention, like Kenpachi... oh and the anime has to be REALLY good.)  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 pm
Sanzoskitsune
124-C
Sanzoskitsune
124-C
Sanzoskitsune
PendragonX9

You like Rock Lee. mad

but... he's fugly...

That he's fugly? (seriously I am almost completely superficial when it comes to anime characters, you have to be super duper uber awesome to be fugly and catch my attention, like Kenpachi... oh and the anime has to be REALLY good.)

Kenpachi is awesome. Ok, new list of favorite Naruto characters:

1. Yachiru
  2. Kenpachi
  3. Rock Lee
  4. Edmond Dantes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:01 am
124-C
Sanzoskitsune
124-C
Sanzoskitsune
124-C

You like Rock Lee. mad

but... he's fugly...

Kenpachi is awesome. Ok, new list of favorite Naruto characters:

1. Yachiru
  2. Kenpachi
  3. Rock Lee
  4. Edmond Dantes

....*snicker* I would like to say that I don't think Naruto has ANY uber awesome characters which is probably why I can't get into it.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Beware Of camaro2010

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:57 pm
Hey, hey, hey! Naruto has AWESOME characters!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:18 pm
stare Dude, it's all a matter of preference and there are quite a few people out there that prefer plenty of other anime over freakin' Naruto...  

invisible-weirdo

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:27 pm
Sanzoskitsune
PendragonX9

3nodding that is what i was referencing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Now, now, Invis, let's not get ruffled. I think that Camaro is just a little defensive about Sanzo and I hijacking the thread and making fun of Naruto. Really, he's right: Naruto does have an AWESOME character, and you're right too, it's all a matter of preference. And I just forgot where I was going with this...

God, I need to start getting more sleep... OR MAYBE LESS SLEEP! surprised  

124-C

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:39 pm
Beware Of camaro2010
Hey, hey, hey! Naruto has AWESOME characters!
OK that's according to you, according to me there isn't. You may like Naruto but I don't, and I don't have to. Simple as that

@Pendragon YAY FOR EDDIE IZZARD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:39 am
User Image

Bah, can't stand naruto. Any anime over 50 episodes is highly liable to loose itself amongst extended plot twists and pointless filler episodes.

Though, Gundam isn't exempt from this, and it's only 50 episodes long.

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

xMenollyx

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 am
Ok when I first started watching Naruto I was all about Sasuke. Until he fought Naruto that last time... I saw that and was all WHAT THE HELL!?!?!

Now I have a new love KIBA! I love him, he is so effing awesome! and when naruto beat him with a fart that was vile and wrong... in a real fight KIBA WOULD OWN!

and just out of curiousity, if you don't like Naruto why did you come to a thread about it's characters?

p.s.
I find it interesting with some of the people i talk to, they love the show but hate the character  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff