Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Tweek's Rp/Plot/Singles Thread~ [On Holdz] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:53 pm
If you are willing to start the thread, I'd totally be ready to reply anytime. =D I'm looking forward to seeing how the pair of them get along. XD <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:02 pm
Ooh yay ! surprised OK! I will start it now and post it here in a few <3 I can always PM to you if that is easier/if I take awhile, etc XDD!  

Tweekend

Katjive

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:35 pm
Heya, Tweek!

What do you think of some more Cobalt x Iofiel RPage? I think he's ready to do his actual training...and I think it would be fun for him to tell Iofiel about his romance with Airlia.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:41 pm
If you would want to throw any of your 'bird' themed soquili into a herd for some freakin' awesome rp and what not that'd be cool. Still setting up though and working on some stuffers. So jah. x3 <3  

Tsiro

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:41 am
For Iofiel, she could maybe meet Haggai? They might be able to help each other... because he is wrapped up in trying to 'protect' his sister and never relaxes or is really happy and he needs someone to be able to be friends with and just have fun without thinking of his sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:32 pm
=0 tweek could i possibly ask for Solilus x Iofiel rp? =x Solilus needs to get out and meet others plus he needs to stop being such a shy timided boy.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 pm
Oh my! So many biters heart *snuggles a Remove who she hasn't seen in awhile* <3<3<3

Thank you all for posting!! I just started quite a few RPs the other day, but I'd be happy to PM you guys when I take on more and stuffs >w< I'm sure this weekend I will get to more plottings, since I'll have the time/exams for the week are over. Eeee this is exciting, I am glad I checked the thread <3 So many fun ideas!

@Tsiro- I don't think I have any bird-Soqs, but thanks for the offer!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:26 pm
wink sounds good to me tweek!  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:09 pm
*snugs* Sounds good <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm
idea Just so you guys are posted!

Sorry to Sam and Remove, I never got to doing anything on Gaia this weekend due to a bad test grade rofl I may be sort of behind until I straighten things out but yeah, Gaia + senioritis + job searching isn't going so hot XDDD!!  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:00 pm
-snugs tweek- thats alright @3@ school + rl stuff = more important than gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:08 pm
Found this gem/left a lot of my old posts in here... biggest priorities are Zephr, Neo, Wenona and Quorra since they've never had RPs.

I'm still organizing old posts so bare with me- didn't want to delete those past thoughts twisted

There was some good stuff in here XD;

Also feel free to make requests, I may not take them all at once since trying to ease back into RPing, but would love more fun with these Soqs!  

Tweekend

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:30 pm
I am the worst at coming up with plots but. . . .

Do want Tweekend RP?

Um. Let me drop this here -- almost all of them are open for anything.

Uta Teepee

A few ideas right off the bat would be . . . .

Pascale met Kaiya waaaaaaay back in the day. They sort of bonded and were silly together. Well, that was years ago, and Kaiya actually recently became an Elder. It might be fun to put the two back together, sort of a "I remember you!" sort of thing? Kaiya's matured so much since her last girls night out with Pascale so many years ago.

I've never RPed Iara, Sarasvati, Utpala (she just started one yesterday but only has one post), Sayerauho, Lothorien, and Quetzal. So I would absolutely love to dust any one of them off, perhaps with some of your un RPed soquili? That way we'd both go in not knowing what to expect, haha. Let me know if any one of them piques your interest, I can tell you waht I think their personality is like.

If you want other options . . um. . .

Iara might get along, for a few minutes, at least, with Hysteria? While Hysteria is a nightmare, Iara does have some green fire on her back legs. I don't know if that would catch her interest enough or not. Iara's pretty outgoing and fun, I think. I don't know, I've never RPed her. xD

Otherwise...

I have Keiran. He was adopted by Maeryn as a foal, and was sort of raised as a little brother to everyone. Maeryn calls him her little miracle baby, because he helped her sort of kickstart life again after such a time in depression and heartache.

He's out on a mate hunt now, but I could easily do some backdated stuff before he'd left with Malice or any of your kalona who might be in Black Skull. He's incredibly devoted, and is very serious business. xD Usually.

Anyway, I am not asking to do everything I brought up here. I just wanted to throw some ideas your way, see if anyone in my herd interested you. Feel free to inquire or poke at any of the soquili in my teepee, cause they're all open and available to play.

Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:14 pm
Hi there, Tweek! I was wondering if i could have Sakura RP with Zephyr and Wenona. You can offer any others you feel like push to Sakura.

Her cert

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:09 pm
Uta
I am the worst at coming up with plots but. . . .

Do want Tweekend RP?

Um. Let me drop this here -- almost all of them are open for anything.

Uta Teepee

A few ideas right off the bat would be . . . .

Pascale met Kaiya waaaaaaay back in the day. They sort of bonded and were silly together. Well, that was years ago, and Kaiya actually recently became an Elder. It might be fun to put the two back together, sort of a "I remember you!" sort of thing? Kaiya's matured so much since her last girls night out with Pascale so many years ago.

I've never RPed Iara, Sarasvati, Utpala (she just started one yesterday but only has one post), Sayerauho, Lothorien, and Quetzal. So I would absolutely love to dust any one of them off, perhaps with some of your un RPed soquili? That way we'd both go in not knowing what to expect, haha. Let me know if any one of them piques your interest, I can tell you waht I think their personality is like.

If you want other options . . um. . .

Iara might get along, for a few minutes, at least, with Hysteria? While Hysteria is a nightmare, Iara does have some green fire on her back legs. I don't know if that would catch her interest enough or not. Iara's pretty outgoing and fun, I think. I don't know, I've never RPed her. xD

Otherwise...

I have Keiran. He was adopted by Maeryn as a foal, and was sort of raised as a little brother to everyone. Maeryn calls him her little miracle baby, because he helped her sort of kickstart life again after such a time in depression and heartache.

He's out on a mate hunt now, but I could easily do some backdated stuff before he'd left with Malice or any of your kalona who might be in Black Skull. He's incredibly devoted, and is very serious business. xD Usually.

Anyway, I am not asking to do everything I brought up here. I just wanted to throw some ideas your way, see if anyone in my herd interested you. Feel free to inquire or poke at any of the soquili in my teepee, cause they're all open and available to play.

Welcome back!

I'm like seriously overwhelmed at the awesome crying heart I don't even know where to start...

My first impulse is some good old Kalona time. I love Malice. I would love for them to meet, she likes to think she's as badass as her momma. It'd be fun for her to almost feel a bit jealous that he was adopted xp You'd never hear here admit that though, cough. Can we do that one first? I'd be happy to start for us! She'll have good advice on the 'breeding' thing.. she bred with Toku for the sake of the herd and had to have her family's approval yadda yadda even though they all had bad blood against him. But for more Kalonas, she will do anything.

I'ma digest the rest of the effin incredible stuff, your teepee, and overall nerdgasm I am feeling in general from your post 4laugh heart I love all of your Soqs.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff