Karma (is actually man in the black hat) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:39 am
More practical indeed... which is why my suggestion earlier in this thread was to try to counteract bad karma with good karma. Suggesting to someone they eliminate their karma is a lot to ask, especially with no guidance or understanding of how to do so. Even those that believe they understand find it difficult because the body and mind become accustomed to certain things over the years and tend to lean toward what they are most familiar with.

Regarding the offering, I know you were not talking about worship and I'm sure those that practiced such things did not consider it worship either, but in a way it kind of is. Perhaps not to the degree of how one worships a deity, but it is still performing service. What makes this instance worse than just a stray cat is that ghosts and spirits would go as far as to try to get more out of you if they find out they can get some out of you. Give an inch, and they take a mile gonk

Non-religiously, I cannot think of anything at the moment that can be actively done make them go away. I'm sure there is... I don't think getting rid of spirits is strictly a religious thing... that's just what is more well known sweatdrop

Passively there is ignoring their presence, but of course you cannot tell your child to just ignore the scary shadowy figure because they would not understand sweatdrop But the reason I brought it up is because the more attention you give them, the more they'll come after you. They're starving for attention... probably the reason that children are more susceptible. It's easier to get the attention of a child than an adult because their mind is more open to the experience. Some adults will quickly brush it off as a trick of the mind and not think about it again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 am
Well, yes. I agree with most of that, except that what you call our having become "accustomed to certain things over the years," I call instinctive behavior.

I get what you're saying. Where I'm from, it's tradition to offer them something to shut them down from whatever they're doing that we don't like. Well, I called it "stray cat" thinking because strays come back to where they've been fed until you just have to feed them again. I see your logic, though. It does sound like worship, doesn't it?

Thal suggested a ceremonial string-cutting ritual to sever the bonds between the spirit and the house, but I don't know if a malevolent spirit would be susceptible to it. Sounds inflammatory, but negative emotions drive spirits (and people) harder than positive ones do.

I'm just worried that if he's showing himself to the children and apparently moving the infant, he might try something more... aggressive.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:26 am
User Image

Steph, this being isn't anything good. He, and his minions, feed off of negative energies. Thus they enjoy creating as much negative energy as possible, which I seem to be extremely susceptible to. They've made us think that we're talking to others when we're not, by that I mean I've heard GTR talking when he wasn't and he's heard me. This is the type of thing you want to exercise the ******** out of the house.

The last time he was around GTR started seeing other dead beings gather around our house. He also saw hands rising from the ground. I don't think it's gotten to that point yet, but perhaps it's because we had a better time fighting the urges that they send off. I just don't feel like I can fight it this time.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:17 pm
I'm not following all this, so your saying that your bad karma or negative energy is causing this so called malevolent poltergeist named "Man in the hat" to constantly cause problems between you and and a friend or relative? So this ghost really wants to harm you id label it a demon considering its so world wide and harmful. I know not very much about the spirit world, and want nothing much more to deal with it than to just talk about it. I really never had such problems, and I give off a lot of negative energy. To be honest I have a lot of bully problems at school, and it makes me want to go a killing spree. So considering that it may not be karma? I don't know. But I want to know more about your friend's "GTR" experience's. Whatever it is is seems to be attracted to him. I would also say that the "The man in the hat" is attracted to people who are more vulnerable to the spirit world.  

DustinDisastorous

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:52 am
User Image

GTR, God-The-Rapistv2.0, is my husband and you can ask him here on Gaia. Although he's not a fan of talking about this kind of thing he may tell you I donno.

Also, At first I thought all my bad luck was karma, until we started seeing s**t.

Just so everyone knows, it's been getting worse. Lightbulbs have been blown. s**t has been moved, hidden, missing etc. On top of all that knives are found with the sharp edge up, always! A rusty fish hook was also found on the girls dinner table, none of us own a fish hook so where in hell did it come from. I have been smacked on the head while sleeping and something keeps trying to make me fall down the stairs. You have no clue how many times my foot somehow slid off the stair resulting me me sliding down a good 4 or 5 steps on my a**. Luckily I've only fallen on my a**.

We try to ignore this ******** class="postcontent-align-right" style="text-align: right">User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:07 pm
Have you talked to a expert on this? I believe talking to somebody with experience is the best thing in your case. Id doubt any information around Gaia and the users will help to the extent of getting rid of them. Words go so far, but action is your way to go. Ignoring it will just upset what ever it is if you ask me. So get up and demand your life back.  

DustinDisastorous

lazycommie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:16 pm
It's like when you build a house of cards. Sometimes it falls down for a reason, sometimes it falls for no reason at all.

Sometimes, things just happen for no reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:23 pm
Cards don't just fall. They need a something to start a reaction. Maybe the cards fell under pressure or there was a draft or perhaps there was no support. Perhaps same goes with this story. Maybe karma can set off this ghost. Just like stacking cards when you add wind they fall. Maybe the ghost are the cards and God-Raped-Me is the wind. A chain of events. IDK. But I really don't like the idea of karma being the factor.  

DustinDisastorous

lazycommie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:55 pm
Keyblade_Mastuh
Cards don't just fall. They need a something to start a reaction. Maybe the cards fell under pressure or there was a draft or perhaps there was no support. Perhaps same goes with this story. Maybe karma can set off this ghost. Just like stacking cards when you add wind they fall. Maybe the ghost are the cards and God-Raped-Me is the wind. A chain of events. IDK. But I really don't like the idea of karma being the factor.

Sometimes things do fall for no reason. Lack of a stable equilibrium is the result(even in a perfect vacuum, in microgravity, a house of cards can still fall, due to the cards themselves having very slight gravitational fields of their own). But anyway, that's not the point. The point is that sometimes things happen just because of pure chance, even if we think we see a reason sometimes it's just plain chance and nothing else.

Unless GRM screwed people over, one could rule out "karma", for instance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:31 pm
Keyblade_Mastuh

Sometimes things do fall for no reason. Lack of a stable equilibrium is the result(even in a perfect vacuum, in microgravity, a house of cards can still fall, due to the cards themselves having very slight gravitational fields of their own). But anyway, that's not the point. The point is that sometimes things happen just because of pure chance, even if we think we see a reason sometimes it's just plain chance and nothing else.

Unless GRM screwed people over, one could rule out "karma", for instance.  

lazycommie

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image

GRM was a mean person....
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:41 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

GRM was a mean person....
User Image

Well, then you've just got to get through this so the bad s**t will be over.  

lazycommie

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image

I think the bad s**t may be ending though. I was able to get a $400 for $60, Our debt is almost gone because our tax returns were that good, and I'm thinking GTR's court s**t is just that.... s**t.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

I think the bad s**t may be ending though. I was able to get a $400 for $60, Our debt is almost gone because our tax returns were that good, and I'm thinking GTR's court s**t is just that.... s**t.
User Image

Good, I'm glad!  

lazycommie

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:54 pm
User Image

Me too, I've been happier and generally feel almost like myself again. It's good.
User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces