Submit

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image
I have an issue if I run for too long of time my side starts searing in pain. emo It's been like this even before I stopped getting decent exercise. So I can't run, but if I do anything else (DDR for example) I'm perfectly alright, no side pains.

OH and me knees are really sensitive or something, I can't crawl around too much or they hurt really bad D;
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 pm
I have this problem with my neck...one of the vertebra in the middle of my neck starts too hurt like no other, as if I have pinched a nerve or something. I find it happens most when I have been at the computer too long b/c I have a long neck I tend to lean my head forward and I think that causes the pinched nerve or whatever to happen in my neck.....ulg it hurts so bad some days I have to take twice as many pain killers and a nap just to get rid of it.  

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

lazycommie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:07 pm
My hip. It's pretty much FUBAR, and whenever I walk I'm in pretty bad pain. Also, I have to walk around four and a half miles each way to church three times a week. And my ma wonders why I can get crabby sometimes...

Also, the fact that my hands shake. Do you know how hard it is to shoot well when your hands shake like those of an elderly junkie? yyeah, pretty damn frustrating.l  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:42 pm
Rica is insane
User Image
I have an issue if I run for too long of time my side starts searing in pain. emo It's been like this even before I stopped getting decent exercise.
User Image
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Same here, actually. And I used to LOVE to run...

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:04 am
lazycommie
My hip. It's pretty much FUBAR, and whenever I walk I'm in pretty bad pain. Also, I have to walk around four and a half miles each way to church three times a week. And my ma wonders why I can get crabby sometimes...

Also, the fact that my hands shake. Do you know how hard it is to shoot well when your hands shake like those of an elderly junkie? yyeah, pretty damn frustrating.l

If your hip is hurting while walking, a nerve could be getting pinched. Not just a random nerve, it's the the sciatic nerve or something like that >_> My buddy has that problem, but I'm not sure what they can do medically to fix the problem...

I understand the hand thing. I get that from time to time where I can't stop them from shaking. Then again, I also used to abuse many substances, so that could be related to my drug using days, I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 am
lazycommie

Have you seen a doctor about your hip pain, it sounds like chronic pain that does not really go away, they should be able to give you some kind of high grade pain killer for that.  

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

lazycommie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 pm
AlcoholicPancake
lazycommie

If your hip is hurting while walking, a nerve could be getting pinched. Not just a random nerve, it's the the sciatic nerve or something like that >_> My buddy has that problem, but I'm not sure what they can do medically to fix the problem...

I understand the hand thing. I get that from time to time where I can't stop them from shaking. Then again, I also used to abuse many substances, so that could be related to my drug using days, I'm not sure.

It's because my hip is malformed, actually. Either way, it's pretty much FUBAR and sucks. Especially since I really love to walk places.

I've never used/abused any such substances, so there's no explanation for me. At least you know why.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:14 pm
I hate when I cough or sneeze or hiccup or yawn because when I do, I SOUND LIKE I'M FIVE! D: All my friends mock me for it. And I giggle like a five year old as well. Why? crying

Also, hiccuping is extremely painful for me. It feels like my ribs and spine are getting hit with hammers from the inside. Also, I can't breathe for about five seconds after I hiccup, and my hiccups are six seconds apart. So I have to gasp for air. I've almost passed out from lack of oxygen several times when I've gotten the hiccups. xp  

Kerrigan_dragon

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:48 am
Rica is insane
User Image
I have an issue if I run for too long of time my side starts searing in pain. emo It's been like this even before I stopped getting decent exercise. So I can't run, but if I do anything else (DDR for example) I'm perfectly alright, no side pains.

OH and me knees are really sensitive or something, I can't crawl around too much or they hurt really bad D;
User Image

Hey hey...everyone gets that y'know? It's a lack of air...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:51 am
I hate it when you want to lay down and rest for a bit but you're legs have leg spasms and you have to get up and walk around the house or outside... Yeah, I don't get enough sleep as it is and that just annoys the hell out of me... stare

XxDarkMalicexX

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:56 am
XxDarkMalicexX
I hate it when you want to lay down and rest for a bit but you're legs have leg spasms and you have to get up and walk around the house or outside... Yeah, I don't get enough sleep as it is and that just annoys the hell out of me... stare
Restless Legs Syndrome, it's a medical condition and can be treated. This sounds like RLS to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
XxDarkMalicexX
Restless Legs Syndrome, it's a medical condition and can be treated. This sounds like RLS to me.

I get that on and off from time to time.
And not only that but my back kills for absolutely no reason.
rolleyes

BlaqkWinter76

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:56 am
User Image

I have the opposite to DarkMalice. xd

My legs start feeling really weird when I'm tired, but they stop when I go to bed.
xd

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:47 am
My legs act weird when I sit still for too long. It's as if they can't stand to stop moving, so they start twitching and itching a bit. xd I really have no idea, but it sounds like what you're talking about, Malice.

It's weird though. If I put my hand on my knee and bend it slowly, I can feel it vibrate slightly... Er.. I suppose you'd call it vibrating. It's difficult to describe. sweatdrop

The stitch in the side thing is really annoying, yes. It's completely random for me too. Sometimes I can run two miles without a single stitch. Other times, it hits me right at the start. stressed  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:37 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Ummm... Bass has Rest...ful legs syndrome? confused

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces