Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:13 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I was always curious about why they put Ristar in there as an unlockable game. It is a fun game, but it has nothing to do with Sonic.

And I spent forever trying to unlock everything in the museum in my Gems collection. Mostly pictures, but still...

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:24 am
Hahaha, I never unlocked anything, because I can't find my memory card we had for the gamecube >_>

Sad pancake is saaaad ;_;

I wanna unlock stuffz  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:37 am

They should still sell them at a local Gamestop. I got lucky and found a 2000 block memory card for $15. It was used, but who cares as long as it works? AND, since it was used, I was able to use my Edge card discount.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:56 am
We had the X-box version of the Sonic collection. Some of those games are just impossible...
The comic that you could unlock was pretty good, though. I thought the nameplate on Robotnik's desk was funny.
And I liked the Mean Bean Machine game...  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:25 am
User Image

My favourite Sonic was 2, not sure why but I love that one.

Sonic CD I liked but I got stuck at the third battle with Metal Sonic. He was just to damn fast and I couldn't find the way to hit him!

The only newer game I like is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. The Chao's just... what can I say, they're cute as hell!
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 am
my fav sonic character is defiently Knuckles. Everybody says that i am extremly mad just like him. My favorite game is Sonic Advance3. To tell the truth, Robotnick is nothing but a two bit mongrel who needs to be put down. scream DEATH TO ROBOTNICK!!!  

xX_DaFallenAngelX

nuGen Staff Member

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 pm
gamenator
my fav sonic character is defiently Knuckles. Everybody says that i am extremly mad just like him. My favorite game is Sonic Advance3. To tell the truth, Robotnick is nothing but a two bit mongrel who needs to be put down. scream DEATH TO ROBOTNICK!!!
Seeing as how Robotnik is the major baddie in the games, I seriously doubt they will kill him off. You can only go so far with Metal Sonic and Black Doom.

And Knuckles isn't really an angry character, he just has a knack for getting into fights. He's actually somewhat laid-back. The ONLY characters I've EVER seen lose their cool is Knuckles and Amy, and Knuckles only lost it because Storm is an a*****e.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:23 am
User Image

I'm actually pissed right off when I found out that Robotnik wasn't the baddie in the secret of the rings, in fact he ******** HELPS Sonic. What the ********? No that's not what he does! I also don't like that he's not called Dr. Robotnik anymore.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 am

Yeah, I was never really happy about Robotnik's transition to "Eggman" either. It was just... not intimidating at all.

and wait... he HELPS sonic?! (has never played anything past Sonic Heroes or Shadow the Hedgehog) That's... not right. I've seen sonic and Robotnik on the same side before, usually in the final unlockable stories when they're in serious trouble (On a spaceship hurtling towards earth, about to be ripped to shreds by Metal Sonic, and when the human race is about to be enslaved by Black Doom are the ones I can think of at the moment) But that's usually just Robotnik trying to save his own a**...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 pm
User Image

Ya, The Secret Rings was just a ******** retarded game! I couldn't finish it! I tried to finish all the others I played, but I just couldn't bare the crap that this game was.

It would be super cool if they started making GOOD sonic games again.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Game Informer magazine compares Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood directly to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars I have not played it, but I have heard on numerous occasions that it is a good game.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:29 am
User Image

I know we had a friend who was kicked out of computer class because he would always play that game. He liked it a lot!
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:01 pm
SMRPG RAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSGGGRRRRRAAAWWWWWGH! SO HARD. IT ROCKS SO HARD. IT ROCKS SO HARD IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

I'll have to look into this SCTDB. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:01 am
User Image

I find it highly... Oh, what's the word...? Ironic? No. Ah yes, retarded.

I find it highly retarded that Robotnik would use a nickname that SONIC thought up for him. I mean, Best buddies do that, NOT MORTAL ENEMIES.

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers