Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:59 pm
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
I live in Florida, so they're pretty common... They somehow managed to make it all the way down here. rolleyes

Holy hell, what part of Florida? I'm just south of Sarasota.

I'm in Altamonte Springs. biggrin We live like two hours away from each other. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:03 pm
WiskersThCatfish
Sometimes I pick up my VF-1S Robotech Masterpiece toy, and wonder how many oppressed Chinese people touched it before it went into it's box, and I payed ninety dollars to get it.

Other times I look at my D&D books and speculate how many of my players have drooled on the pages.

Yet other times, I wonder if anyone in the kitchen at the diner I'm in has decided to add a loogie to my burger at no extra charge.

S'deep stuff, Jimbo....... S'deep stuff. rofl

Well, I often buy my books from used bookstores. And quite often, they'll be full of little notes from the prior owners, which inspire such thoughts. At times the notes are genius, at others they're mundane, and ALWAYS they're intriguing~...  

Slim95
Crew

lazycommie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:03 pm
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
I live in Florida, so they're pretty common... They somehow managed to make it all the way down here. rolleyes

I'm in Altamonte Springs. biggrin We live like two hours away from each other. xd

Small world, eh?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:07 pm
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX

Small world, eh?

Too true.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:10 am
Everytime I go to an antique store and get something I wonder, what stories do you have? Who's lives have you taken part of? And where will our story take us?

Ah its so much fun seeing stuff at antique stores that you thought you would never see again! I love it!! xd  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff