Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:19 pm
"'Absentminded', you say?" He takes his hands off the cane, which remains upright where it was placed, re-gloves his bare hand, and takes a step forward, reaching past Slim to lift the photo from the counter, "Perhaps I am, a little, these days. Then again, there hasn't been too much to keep my attention, lately."

He pulls a glass from his jacket pocket and leans backwards against his cane, taking a sip while studying the photo, "Remind me, who is this again?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:03 pm
Leaning over the counter towards Roland, so as not to interrupt the banter, he says "You can't charge for such a priceless art."  

WiskersThCatfish

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 pm
A man in a black pinstripe suit walked up to the noodle stand and sat at the counter. He had a brief case in one hand and a lighter in the other. He quietly took a seat waiting to be served by the squiggly old veteran. Unfortunately, he wasn't attracting any attention from the group around him. Not too long ago everyone knew him, and even gave him a wide birth, but his time spent quite and peaceful let them get comfy. So much so no one would have noticed him if he hadn't dropped a live grenade 10 feet to the right of the stand. He didn't bother ordering anything as the explosion would prevent Jimmy from hearing him. The well dressed man smirked, and wondered if they would recognize him as the shock wave blew a wave of dust in all directions scattering his old 'peaceful' habits.

Name: Saverio C.
Side:N/A
Personality: Enthusiastically Destructive
History: A Vietnam Veteran with a hunger for conflict Saverio has traveled the world simply fighting anyone and everyone he could. His battles gave him a reputation for a instigator, and a hot head. When he heard about a super powerful man running a omniscient cooperation he couldn't help but attack it and it's leader. He has caused much Chaos for Undakai and his minions, and has aided everyone he could in attacking the heartless cooperation. After being defeated by Undakai he left the tower made battle field to hone his body and mind.
Abilities: Saverio has fought all of the top combatants in the ATG, and only survived by his determination, wit, and inhuman strength and speed. Although lacking the magical powers or immortality that Undakai and Xantos boast, Saverio has a physical and mental tenacity that rivals their immense longivity. His experience in battle has gifted him with innate reflexes, and his troll like strength and speed are inhuman on a bad day. Like most trolls Saverio has an affinity for "flaming" and feels are home even in the most intense blaze. He can manipulate the element with ease, and with his array of weapons and military training he would have little problems displacing the average grunt.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:37 pm
Hearing a sound that any failure of an inventor recognizes, Erv wonders who exploded something.
Probably Tsujigiri. His temper doesn't usually hold very long in groups...
Erv sighs.
"Jimmy just got his cart fixed. And now it's all in pieces again. Perhaps I should build him a bomb-proof one while I'm working on that auto-dispense..."
Erv continues to ramble to himself in this manner for a few minutes, then gets back to the business at hand: scouring the rank underbelly of the ATG.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:47 am
"You're such a kidder!" Slim laughs, tugging playfully on Tsujigiri's scarf. "One would have to be lobotomized to forget a face like that. Trust me, we've done tests in the past."

An approaching figure catches her attention out of the corner of her eye. Saverio?

She barely has time to register his presence, preparing to spring forward and embrace him, before something else takes her notice; the live grenade rolling casually over the ground a short distance from the cart. Old instincts long forgotton stir and snarl within her, and in but a moment, she disappears in a cloud of black smoke.

Teleportation is tricky business. With much practice, she learned to pop out of existence and reappear in a specific direction, in a specific distance... But in times of stress, or when acting on impulse, it is not entirely uncommon to reappear in random places. More than once, Slim has found herself suddenly twenty feet below ground, unable to breath, or even trapped within a wall. It's a gamble when control isn't exerted.

Better than being blown up.

Thankfully, she reappears a good thirty feet from the explosion and two feet in the air, shocked and shaken. Time spent in the office didn't prepare her well for a sudden leap back into action. But as her feet hit the ground once more, the explosion rocking it and ringing in her ears, excitement rushes through her veins, and she feels a little like times past.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:52 am
Eyeing the man suspiciously, Roland said "you don't charge for your food? How do you make a profit then?" He didn't have time to wait for an answer though, because it was then that the grenade exploded. "Ah, damn," he said, and then froze time. He had assumed it was someone after him from the last job he walked out on, some hired muscle. Roland walked out of range of the blast before letting time flow freely again. He then drew his gun and aimed it right at the mans head.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 am
Tsuji's scarf and the photo in his hand flapped in rush air from Saverio's grenade, little bits of metal cutting small nicks in his tuxedo, hat and scarf. Tsuji himself remained unmoved by the apparent danger, much unlike those around him. Explosions simply aren't something to get worked up about, in his opinion, they only hurt the first couple dozen times...

Instead he walked to the stand, leaving his cane where it stood, and took a seat next the newcomer, photo in hand. Looking at Jimmy behind the counter, he asked politely, but in a distracted tone, "Excuse me, sir, but who is this in this photo?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 pm
Saverio grinned mischievously as we watched the group disperse in panic. While he could see Slim teleporting away one of the men there didn't show any signs of transportation. He was there one minute and then he was gone the next. "That's a strange little move" he noted. Continuing his devilish grin Saverio annouced "Lucky for me someone here wants to play." Looking to Slim he quipped "It seems Slim's desk life has made her boring." offhandedly adding "Guess Undakai finally domesticated you."

Saverio then turned his attention to the man with the gun, Tusji didn't care about a bomb, but this 'guy' did, so they could hurt him. Even with whatever his ability was, so Saverio already had the advantage as no gun was worthy of killing him! He placed his suit case next to his chair and opened his lighter revealing a small ember. Pulling it into his hand he made it about the size of a base ball and pointed spewing a whip of fire at the wanna be gun slinger's weapon.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 pm
Pisces, having been silently watching the exchanges of the crowd around the stand, had thrown a quick ice barrier around himself to ward off the explosion. His mind raced as he poured over memory after memory, finally realizing that he was far too uninformed to understand the complexities of what had just happened.

His hunger gone, he evaporates the icy shielding back into the atmosphere and settles back onto his stool. He looks to his left, eying a man with a long scarf that had just taken a seat next to him. Careful not to betray his inquiring glance to the man, he quickly averts his gaze forward again, his eyes glazing over with a look of deep thought.

'I need an occupation of some sort...' he thinks calmly. 'Somewhere I can make use of myself... I need to be able to focus these thoughts so I can forget..." His thoughts trail off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 pm
Roland growled as the man conjured a fire-like tendril and caused it to attack him. He saw the incoming fire whip headed straight for his weapon, and he instantly jumped to the side, out of it's reach. Roland yelled "would anyone object to me putting a bullet in this mans head?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:25 pm
Name (your screenname): Sentama Lin
Age (can be your real age or another you'd prefer): 22
Side: Minion
Personality Lin is... kind enough. He can be a bit too objective-minded and cold when focused on a task, and a little... sadistic... when charged with disposal of headquarter intruders, but he finds comfort and simple joys with the people he has chosen to befriend.
History: He is the head of technology personnel for UndaCorp. However, calls for updates on the database, overhauls on defensive technologies, or even periodic reviews (which he hated since he wasn't exactly taken voluntarily) have been nonexistent for a while.
Abilities: He is human -- that really is it. Ergo he has the same flaws, fallacies, and weakness of the average being. However, his expertise in technologies well make up for being mundane. He carries around a miniature computer that looks like a customised version of a white Nintendo DSi which he uses to monitor the defensive measures of UndaCorp HQ and to "monitor and search" technologies close to it. In emergencies, it can spray out nanomachines which can do a myriad of effects at his choice -- so long as he prepared it ahead of time.

-----

Lin yawned at his desk at home, eying UndaCorp HQ from his condominium window. He was quite bored of everything. No new tasks have been assigned to him, no new souls have been gathered so there's no reason to update the database. It seemed as if after Saverio and Kasumi thrashed UndaCorp there has been little to do in terms of work activities. Still, he was getting paid (or, rather, not) so he didn't complain.

After a small while a small blip appeared on the windows of his condominium (for, the window also functioned as a display of sorts for his electronics). Apparently an explosion happened nearby that destroyed a familiar person's restaurant. He pondered to himself for a minute, deciding whether it would be worth it to investigate.

"It's better than staying here..." he thought as he grabbed his mini computer, his blazer, and bolted out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:29 pm
"Do I count as an objection?" Saverio yelled as he dismissed his fireball in quite literally a puff of smoke. "You should stop bothering with questions if you want to fight me, I can only stay here but for so long. I have places to be, and thing to destory!" He pulled on his gloves to tighten them and started turning his shoulders to loosen up. "I wonder if gunpowder explodes when heated. Even if it's not put up to a flame?" Saverio said to himself quizzically with the same devilish smirk as before.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 pm
Giving up on discussion, at least for the time being, Tsuji spins around in his seat and leans back against the counter and placing the photo in his breast pocket. He reaches his hand out allowing his cane to fly into it, landing with an audible slap, "I highly doubt that the stranger has any care for any of your bluster, Saverio, but you should know very well that there are none that would interfere with his attempt!"

He taps the man next to him lightly on the shoulder with the end of the cane, and motions towards the action, a broad smile concealed beneath his scarf. He knew things were about to pick up. And he knew that they would be nothing to miss.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:32 am
"What kind of stupid question is that? I personally know that I would not want to be shot. Anyway. I don't know your purpose for this attack, nor do I care. You have one of two options now: you walk away, and all goes well. It seems that no one was hurt in your little prank. The other option is that we have it out here and now. What's it going to be?" Roland checked to make sure that his gun was fully loaded, and was satisfied to know that it was. He then pulled out a pack of cigarettes and selected one from the pack. Producing a matchbook from his pocket and lighting his smoke, he asked "Well? What's it gonna be? Don't try my patience."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:48 am
Walking was quite a chore, Lin thought, as he traversed the streets of the town, pardoning himself to the people who moved, like zombies, from destination to destination. He was disgruntled by their slow pace and it seemed to take him forever to reach wherever the small blipped-explosion occurred. With a bored sigh he pressed a few things on the touchscreen of his computer which caused the bottoms of his shoes to glow soft-white (like a fluorescent light), then caused him to hover centimetres above the ground. With a smirk he "pushed" with his feet, in the same manner people wearing roller blades would do, and hover skated away.

"Excuse me, pardon me, oh ... ah ... bollocks, Get out of my way!" He said, grunted, and yelled as he skated by the group of people. There was a stairwell bar that led to the street where the explosion happened. He took little time to think before jumping onto the bar and grinding it down, for walking -- when one has shoes like this -- would be very boring. He landed on the pavement softly and silently, noticing the three individuals, an individual strange to him, and Jimmy. Two of the individuals he identified as Tsuji and Saverio. The others he could not remember, or could not identify, or, perhaps, have escaped his memory. Tsuji, Saverio, and the third -- the one currently smoking -- seemed ready to fight. He decided to ready himself as well.

He fiddled around in his pocket and took out three cards: a card labeled SWORD, a card labeled SHIELD, and a card labeled MEDICA. "These are all the cards I brought with me?" he thought in frustration as he inserted SHIELD into his computer. The computer chirped softly once then began to morph into a light shield strapped onto his right hand.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff