No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
Random Rants and Such Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are sinking in a pool of pudding. Are you...
  Drowning?
  or Suffocating?
View Results

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:20 pm
Ok, so my friends and I are having this war. I'm not explaining it to you guys, because the only people that need to know the content of it are them, so anyway. Here is why I win.

When I look at Dan, my heart just sort of pops out of my chest and runs toward him. When he holds my hand, then I get butterflies. When he squeezes it, my heart jumps. When he gives me a short kiss, every nerve in my body turns on and jolts all the other ones. When he gives me a long kiss, the butterflies start again, and the nerve thing. I can't think. Sometimes I can't remember my own name. When we're just sitting on a couch, cuddling and looking at eachother, my heart races so fast, and beats so loud, I'm suprised that he can't hear it. I'm suprised people half way across the world can't hear it. The happiest moments of my life are the moments like the one I just described.
I can't stand being without him. I miss him even before we depart from eachother. The coulple moments in which he almost left me for good, the world froze. I couldn't hear anything. I could feel my heart break. After one of them, I cried in the shower for the better part of half an hour. The whole night, I felt like I was going to throw up it hurt so bad. Everything was almost better the next day when I saw him.
On any other occasion, I can't be sad with him around. Whether he's trying to make me happy or not, everything bad goes away.
Everytime I look at him and think "He's mine," I have to hold back my tears of joy. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I wouldn't trade him for the world, or anything in it. I love him more than music. (Devan, you know this is a big deal when I say this.) He can have my heart. He had it a long time ago, before I even knew he did. And I'm pretty sure he'll have it forever. I love you Dan.

(I win!)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:22 pm
Wow, now that I read that over, that only describes the tip of what I feel for him...  

Starstruck Rainbow

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:30 pm
Ok, so I've been told that I am a pretty good photographer. I don't really think so, but hey, no one ever thinks that they're as good as they are. So I am posting a few of mine. I apologize for the pictures of me. There's not much to take pics of at my house. I also apologize for any pixelation. And a couple of these still need to go through photoshop. So yeah...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Better ones should be coming soon...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:39 pm
Forever I will feel,
his hand against my heart,
Forever I will love him,
I know this for sure,
Forever I will run,
into his open arms,
Forever I will look,
into the beauty of his eyes,
The eyes he sees nothing with,
not how I feel,
or how wonderful he is,
he doesn't see,
the greatness I do,
Forever I will love,
this boy that doesn't see.

That was horrible, but I was feeling cheesy.

Starstruck Rainbow

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces