Reply Community Lounge
I miss... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

124-C

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:58 pm
I miss pogs... Yes, I know they were retarded, but they were so fun. More fun than they should have been, really...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 pm
I remember playing pogs, and I remember that you could win your opponents pogs, at least in my school, when they lost. Not all of them just a certain amount of them blaugh  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:35 am
I was beaten to it, but yeah, I want pogs back too. They were fun. mrgreen

As for television shows, I miss Agro's Cartoon Connection. It was on weekday mornings when I was a kid. It was hosted by a puppet called Agro and they showed Sailor Moon, Samurai Pizza Cats, TMNT, and all that. Agro was awesome.

This was my childhood role model. It's a wonder they were able to find suitable footage to air. Mind, even then, I wouldn't consider Agro's style of humour "clean". xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:46 pm
I still have a crap load of pogs. But I don't think I ever played.... confused

There are a lot of things I miss. But most of all I miss when TV was actually worth watching and the shows weren't all reality (back when American Idol hadn't taken over everyones minds) Sadly I miss the original Yu-gi-oh. Never played that either, but liked the show for the most part.

I find the 90s were simplier days. Mostly cause I was still just a kid.  

Senryoske

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:02 pm
I miss, good tv cartoons like Frecazoid, Batman, Superman, Doug, Daria, all those 90s cartoons from WB, Nick, and CN, I miss anime cartoons that pass here in mexico, like Captain Tsubasa, RayEarth, Mazinger Z, Saint Seiya...I miss the N64 and games like Pokemon Stadium, for some weird reason I always loved that game, Mario Kart, Banjoo & Kazooi, Turock,
I miss having all my notebooks, pencils, pens, bag packs, wallets, colors, lunch box, and crayon and even gum from Sanrio, I miss Mexicos economic crisis in the 94  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:04 pm
The pogs that came in the chips
and when I was in Kindergarden I remember the Marvel cards  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:16 pm
O_o wait you miss an economic crisis? That's... a new one.

Wah I used to get a bunch of Sanrio stuff too, until my brain kicked in and I realized just how expensive it was sweatdrop I really liked Badtz Maru though...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:48 pm
Sanzoskitsune

Wah I used to get a bunch of Sanrio stuff too, until my brain kicked in and I realized just how expensive it was sweatdrop I really liked Badtz Maru though...
Yeah there was a big one here in mexico in the 94, it broke the jaw of many many mexicans, it helped mark a line between rich and poor, like my friend saids, there should be a law or something that divides the rich from the poor. lol joking but its all thrue, there was a big economic recesion here in Mexico, and lots of people sufferfrom itt waas the change of the peso to nuevos pesos where they erase two ceros crying , and I dont really remember it, I wonder what it was like, i been thinking about it over the last couple of days because of all the students that are dropping from the university I attend to. I ask to my self is it real hard life out there?
Yeah, well my brain never kicked in because my mom paid for all of that, unofrtunaly it did for many and the store close, the problem the owner was the same one from 3 citys near mine in 3 diferent states in mexico. crying No more Sanrio stuff  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:52 pm
^^Psycha^^
Sanzoskitsune

Yeah there was a big one here in mexico in the 94, it broke the jaw of many many mexicans, it helped mark a line between rich and poor, like my friend saids, there should be a law or something that divides the rich from the poor. lol joking but its all thrue, there was a big economic recesion here in Mexico, and lots of people sufferfrom itt waas the change of the peso to nuevos pesos where they erase two ceros crying , and I dont really remember it, I wonder what it was like, i been thinking about it over the last couple of days because of all the students that are dropping from the university I attend to. I ask to my self is it real hard life out there?
Yeah, well my brain never kicked in because my mom paid for all of that, unofrtunaly it did for many and the store close, the problem the owner was the same one from 3 citys near mine in 3 diferent states in mexico. crying No more Sanrio stuff
I've always been somewhat conscious of how much the stuff I want costs. It helps that we didn't have a lot of money when we first moved here to the US... being poor sucked hard ><  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:08 pm
Sanzoskitsune
^^Psycha^^
Sanzoskitsune

I've always been somewhat conscious of how much the stuff I want costs. It helps that we didn't have a lot of money when we first moved here to the US... being poor sucked hard ><

Me sometimes, my problem Im a very impulsive person I see something, I like it I buy it and then later I look at the price, its my biggest problem and also fanatisim towars things like futbol, its the start of a new futbol season which means all the teams change their uniforms and thend to buy all the uniforms of my favorite teams, s**t like that.
Really from where are you?
Ypu make me rememer a conversation I had with my histology teacher two months ago of why I wanted to study medicine I told him, the thing Im searching is make money, like in a Jew neighborhood in a department but have a whole floor for myself all that and he told me, well you are gonna live a good like as a doctor but not full of luxurys like that, if you want all those luxurys get into politics like director of a hospital or secretary of health, or work at a research laborartory but of a good firm, I think I have problems  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:14 pm
^^Psycha^^
Sanzoskitsune
^^Psycha^^
Sanzoskitsune

Me sometimes, my problem Im a very impulsive person I see something, I like it I buy it and then later I look at the price, its my biggest problem and also fanatisim towars things like futbol, its the start of a new futbol season which means all the teams change their uniforms and thend to buy all the uniforms of my favorite teams, s**t like that.
Really from where are you?
Ypu make me rememer a conversation I had with my histology teacher two months ago of why I wanted to study medicine I told him, the thing Im searching is make money, like in a Jew neighborhood in a department but have a whole floor for myself all that and he told me, well you are gonna live a good like as a doctor but not full of luxurys like that, if you want all those luxurys get into politics like director of a hospital or secretary of health, or work at a research laborartory but of a good firm, I think I have problems
Well I was born in Guadalajara but lived in this tiny little nothing town called Nochistclan until I was almost six before we moved here to the US. My dad got a job here and slowly worked his way up to a very important position in his company. I'm really proud of him for it. When we moved here he was still pretty low on the scale though... it was pretty hard but thankfully we don't need to worry about money much anymore. We been living in sunny California now for... 17 years.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:20 am
Pogs. Dear lord I miss pogs. They were cheap, so pretty much any kid could afford a good slammer and a few pogs. I always loved those simple fads that anybody could easily get into.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:29 am
i miss all the good cartoon shows ESPECIALLY doug. and the old pokemon series. gawd WHY did they have to take an okay show into something so crappy i actually hate everything about it  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:18 am
Kyla_Ewens
Pogs. Dear lord I miss pogs. They were cheap, so pretty much any kid could afford a good slammer and a few pogs. I always loved those simple fads that anybody could easily get into.
They sold pogs in the USA? Here in mexico they came in the bag of chips, wow  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:19 am
penguins_are_awesome265
i miss all the good cartoon shows ESPECIALLY doug. and the old pokemon series. gawd WHY did they have to take an okay show into something so crappy i actually hate everything about it
Doug was pretty awsome, it was my favorite show as a kid, wasent it the first Nickelodeon cartoon?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff