Breast Enlargment. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:22 pm
User Image

I know Kal, but I'm 23! There are tones of 23 year olds with half decent looking breasts.

Like I said before, I don't want huge boobies but I want a C cup back. I can't stand looking at them and feeling sick about them anymore.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:10 pm
*sighs* Like I wish there was a way to give what I have to you so we can both have what we want *grins sheepishly*

Though in my case carefully lifting weights does perk mine up and lessen them some. I might have to lift more weights to get closer to the size I can be comfortable with. (I don't have any pain problems with mine, just frustrated at how much they take over.)

As for sports bras....yie..the best bet I've had with those is slap a regular bra underneth the sports bra. It keeps everything from floppin all over. Though, I tend to look like I have a unibreast. (One huge breast mushed together.) *giggles a little* It's kind of funny and sad at the same time.  

LishaKitty

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:19 am
I just remembered something: my mother has breast implants.

For the longest time, I had wondered why she had scars underneath her breasts and at that time, I had no idea what breasts implants were. I hadn't even heard of the term until a couple of years ago! I questioned her about it and she said to never mind. Originally, I thought they had something to do with my birth, since she had a C section and all. (Dear Lord, I was only a kid, so don't laugh.)

My grandmother, about two years ago, had let me in on that my mother has implants. My GRANDMOTHER. How sad is that that my own mother wouldn't tell me? Apparently, she had much smaller breasts once upon a time (she's a C cup now).

And let me tell you, after realizing that and watching her, she doesn't not have the benefit of smoothly rolling/bouncing/flowing breasts. They don't sag naturally. They just move downward. I mean, the woman's... *Uses a calculator because she can't keep up with how old her parents are.* ...53 years old, already in the middle of menopause and she can't afford breasts her own age.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image

That's another reason why I don't want to get implants, they won't look normal when I'm old.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:30 pm
For the longest time, too, I used to be jealous of her breasts. They were perfect and she never really had to wear a bra with anything to make them look perky and whatnot.

Now, I just kinda look at them like, "Hmm, y'know. I wonder if she has to get those changed or updated." As far as I remember, she's always had those.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff