Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:49 pm
"Oh hey Rain. Thanks." Karloseth said. He was lost in thought, not really paying attention to anything that was going on. He needed to find out where his girlfriend was, and fast. He rubbed his fake eye, and inspected his medallion. It was a silver one, inscribed with the word TIME and set with the customary diamond.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:57 pm
"What are you looking for Karloseth?" he said as he paced very slow back and forth while playing his instrument  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:27 pm
Karloseth decided this was something he had better keep to himself. As much as he needed the help, he didn't want everyone else to get involved. For whatever reason the person had for doing this, it was Karloseth's problem. No one else's. "Nothing. I'm just... A bit shocked at how hard I got hit yesterday."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 pm
"ahh, quite alright. if you need anything i'll be of help to you." he jumps onto the ground and continues playing his instrument and the warm rain that followed his wake had made the grass gleam brightly.  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:56 pm
He saw Karloseth standing by the perimeter fence talking to Rain, who stood -on- the fence. Tokk had never spoken much with Rain, but had always found his abilities to be... intriguing. Weather control was a fantasy of his.

"No.." he corrected himself audibly. "Discipline, Tokk... Hone yourown skills before you go about wishing for others..." He nodded curtly to himself and approached the pair, speaking first to Karloseth. "Hey there, guy. Saw the fight this morning... I didn't know what you were doing and then... Well, Sensai... You looked so angry, Karl... What was your deal, man. Were you trying to -kill- him?" He looked seriously at his friend, wondering what could have provoked such fury in a usually docile person. He nodded Rain, acknowledging his presence.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:07 pm
Xx-Dark-Pisces-xX
He saw Karloseth standing by the perimeter fence talking to Rain, who stood -on- the fence. Tokk had never spoken much with Rain, but had always found his abilities to be... intriguing. Weather control was a fantasy of his.

"No.." he corrected himself audibly. "Discipline, Tokk... Hone yourown skills before you go about wishing for others..." He nodded curtly to himself and approached the pair, speaking first to Karloseth. "Hey there, guy. Saw the fight this morning... I didn't know what you were doing and then... Well, Sensai... You looked so angry, Karl... What was your deal, man. Were you trying to -kill- him?" He looked seriously at his friend, wondering what could have provoked such fury in a usually docile person. He nodded Rain, acknowledging his presence.

he nods back at Tokk "Good day Tokk. has your training and meditating taken you to anything new lately?" he said with intrigue. He really had not talked to anyone in the group except breaking the ice which usually turned out being the entire conversation.

he began playing with guitars and keyboard noises with his instrument making a new song.  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:36 pm
"Reflexes is all. I was just trying to tire him out a bit, and I missed a block. I attacked back out of pain and surprise." Karloseth said. About that time, Sensai walked up. "Sensai! I.... uh, I'm sorry about attacking you so violently. I was....surprised."

"Karloseth, can I... speak with you for a moment?" Sensai asked.

"Sure..." Karloseth said and followed Sensai away.

"Karloseth.... What's wrong? Your troubled, I can tell." Sensai asked.

"No Sensai, it's just... I'm a bit... It's nothing. Sensai, can I... be excused from training today? I know, I missed yesterday, but... I've got something I need to do..."

"Sure. take all the time you need, though only that. You can't get too far behind in your training."

"Thanks Sensai." Karloseth said, and ran back to his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 pm
Lilith sat underneath a tree not too far away from the training grounds. The sunlight filtered through the leaves left small dapples of light on her skin. Lying on the grass next to her was her favorite silver lighter and her mother's sword. She sometimes wondered where her mother was now, whether she was still moving as often as the wind, but these thoughts never lasted long. Unfounded speculation and daydreaming were essentially useless. With her right hand, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and focused upon the small flame she held in her opposite hand. Using the powers of the medallion, she made the tiny fire lithely dance in her palm.

Not too long afterwards, she heard people not too far away from her. Making a fist with her left hand, she extinguished the flame and looked up to see Rain, Tokk, Karloseth, and Sensai by the perimeter fence. She couldn't quite hear what they were saying from this distance, but she was curious nonetheless, especially after Karloseth's test. Something seemed....different about the way he was walking about the grounds. Her curiosity only grew as she watched him run back to the dorms,

invisible-weirdo

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:43 pm
"Sensai...with my uh.........condition if you will what should I do?" he said trying to be secretive but he was concerned as well. he began playing "Hybrid Rainbow" by the Pillows and watched Sensai closely hoping for an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:51 pm
"I'm worried about Karloseth. I personally selected his medallion, I gave him a particularly strong one because I feel that he has great potential. It would be a shame to have something happen to him. I want all of you to go with him, there's something he's not telling us. If he refuses, tell him it's by my orders." Sensai said.

Karloseth sat on his bed, thinking. He was trying to think about who would have motives to diliberately attack him like this. So far, he had come up with nothing...  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:55 pm
"Yes Sensai, while the others are training i'll get on that. I think it would be better to go one at a time so we don't pressure him" he begins walking towards where Karloseth went and played the Legend of Zelda wind waker theme as he went. he stopped and saw Lilith "Would you like to come with me to see Karloseth?" he kept walking "Come if you are interested"

he knocked on Karloseths door  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:05 pm
Lilith was a tad bit surprised when Rain addressed her. Most of the people here didn't talk to her much since they all knew she wasn't likely to respond. Then again, it is in his nature... she reminded herself.

"Come if you are interested," he said while continuing to follow Karloseth. She watched him walk for a minute before deciding to come with. She placed her lighter back in her pocket and held her mother's blade. She followed him silently to Karloseth's room and stayed back a few feet while Rain knocked on the door.

invisible-weirdo

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:08 pm
Karloseth was stirred back to reality by a knock on the door. He ogt up and walked to the door, then opened it to see Rain and Lilith standing there. "Hey. Wait... aren't you supposed to be training?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:13 pm
before Karloseth answered the door he looked at Lilith "I figured sense we are both kind of anti social we could relate more. and I don't like seeing people alone" he looked over at Karloseth as he answered the door.

"yeah but he excused me, I wanted to see how you were doing. There seems to be ill winds about your mind.....May we come in?"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 pm
"Huh? Oh yeah, come on in. And it's nothing, I've just got a lot on my mind."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items