Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Will you teach your kids about sex? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:09 pm
Blade_With_A_Name_On_It
if i have kids, i will. i think it's really important. so much so, that if i have any family that's having trouble explaining to their children, i will offer help.

but, as it is, i think kids are over-sized paracites and they irk me. meaning, i probably won't have any kids.
xd rofl That was probably the most hilarious assessment of children I have ever read, congrats you win the internets  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:13 am
Sanzoskitsune
Blade_With_A_Name_On_It
if i have kids, i will. i think it's really important. so much so, that if i have any family that's having trouble explaining to their children, i will offer help.

but, as it is, i think kids are over-sized paracites and they irk me. meaning, i probably won't have any kids.
xd rofl That was probably the most hilarious assessment of children I have ever read, congrats you win the internets

wow.... i didn't think anyone would find that funny. that's how i see it && people usualy get mad at me after saying that.  

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

w o w silverr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:03 pm
Psh. My mom taught me about about Sex when I was like 5.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:16 pm
I know I learned about the term around that age. My parents had neglected to put a particular Hallmark/American Greetings card away, I think, celebrating their anniversary.

It was in big, bold letters and my mom happened to be standing there at the sink when I asked, "Mommy. What's sex?" I think I asked about pronouncing it right because at that time, I had never seen a word with the letter X in it. xd Ah~ Good times.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:17 pm
Oh, jeez. I hate it when people pretend sex doesn't happen...

If I had kids (oh please God no,) I would probably be willing to give them information about sex that I felt was age-appropriate. I mean, give them the basic mechanics and whatnot, but they don't need to know about the various... deviancies that people come up with to occupy themselves.

And, uh, if I had a boy, he'd have serious issues. I really don't want to have kids.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:59 pm
I remember watching Sydney White (Amanda Bynes) and because she had grown up with her plumber father (no mother around; she died early on), he taught her all the mechanics via piping. whee

It was a hoot when you saw her face. She didn't get it.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Riotous_Proletariat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:58 pm
I think I will let the internet do the work.
Worked for me.
xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:42 pm
...Yeah, that seems irresponsible to me. I couldn't have kids without committing myself to doing everything within my power to sculpt the most weel-rounded, best-educated person every time...  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:25 pm
A lot of what's on the internet is biased to the perfect woman, just as TV is. I wouldn't recommend that, either.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:56 pm
Not to mention that the Internet is infamous for bad information. biggrin Hate to say it.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:39 pm
He had excellent resources available to him.

Like Ask the Gay Guys. xd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:08 pm
My parents are too awkward/shy to ever give me a talk about sex. I remember when I got my period for the first time my mom was all "Wha? Huh?...Uhhhhh...Well...". And she like flipped-out... confused

And if I ever have children (Please god, just...no) I would personally probably try to avoid it if I could, because it would be awkward. But if one of my children were to ask I would give a basic picture though.  

umi505

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm
I remember when my mom found out I was having my period for the first time. Lmao, I thought I just had a skid mark from using the bathroom. xd

Lol, I'll totally talk to you about sex, even though I haven't had it yet. ;3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:25 pm
I basically see the "sex talk" as a talk about facts. Break it down like that and you won't feel as uncomfortable. My mom, Pandy and I have have discussions about sex all the time. The reason none of us feel uncomfortable is because we give out facts and information. I mean its not like we're gonna talk about the best position or anything. Just go over basic info, stuff we need to know. Well... what I believe to be basic info anyway.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas