I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Kids! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You were a child at one point, I take it?
  Of course! Wasn't everyone?
  Nope. I'm not human. ^_^
  Never. I never made any mistakes. I was blinked into existence supreme as I am now...
View Results

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 am

xp Girls are weirder... And they have cooties. -_-;; *shudders* Cooooties...

D: Don't eat poison, Steph! X_X Didn't they ever tell you not to EAT in chem. class? eek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:16 am
Yeah... I didn't listen. xd

Girls smell like roses! And we only has AWESOME COOTIES!  

The Dinosaur Next Door

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:20 am

And I picture awesome cooties to be liiiiike... THIS: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roses are nice... =w= I likes roses... Boys smell like mud and puppy dogs though. And both of those are full of win and awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:31 am
Real cooties  

The Dinosaur Next Door

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 am

I -remember- this episode!

Another childhood memory. Comatose caused by classic Cartoon Network cartoons.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:37 am
    Cooties:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:37 am
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:36 am
My momma never let me do any of that....I wasn't allowed to do a lot of stuff when I was small actually (then again, for the first 7 years of my life I was an only child. And I was a mistake on top of that so I have a feeling my parents weren't quite ready for all that kind of stuff anyway (that and we didn't get a house of our own until I was like...4? I think...)). I wasn't even allowed to play with play-do as a child (I think the first time I actually played with the stuff was in like...Junior year of high school XD My calc teacher has us do it help us learn integration (volume of solids by slicing and whatnot)).

Yeah my parents weren't too lenient with this kind of stuff when my brother and I were little. sweatdrop

Oh yes and it's a fairly established fact that boys are crazy and violent and all that fun stuffs XP My brother would throw stuff at me all the time (and half the time I'd catch it with my face cuz I'm just that good stare Still am actually. sweatdrop ), and I'd be tempted to throw them back (cuz that's what I do sweatdrop ) but I couldn't cuz he was 7-years-younger than me -_- Which means he could kick my a** if he wanted to and I couldn't do a thing T.T (One time when he was trying to wake me up on a weekend morning and I wanted to stay in bed, he proceeded to hold a pillow over my face >.>).

[/babblebabble]

EDIT: I love the poll choices XD

invisible-weirdo

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:05 pm
Poor Invis! You should do it now that you're a big girl! Go draw on the walls~!

I always figured myself lucky not to have brothers, 'cause I like to talk s**t, but I can't back it up. All my friends get pounded on by their brothers... one broke his sister's knee and she'll never heal properly from it. gonk

My sis and I fight, but we mostly wrestle and we always stop when the other says.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:20 pm
But....I has an apartment >.>
Besides, I'm not the most artsy person in the world, so I'd have nothing to draw on the walls. Except like...stick figures sweatdrop

invisible-weirdo

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:28 pm
Stick figures of total independence! xd
I kid, I kid. Only vandalize your home if you really want to.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 pm
I used to eat maple leaves. We had a bunch of saplings in our yard, and I really liked the new leaves. x3 They were a pretty colour, so I guess I thought they'd taste good, too. Mum caught me before I made myself sick.

My brother and I also made this zip-line one time, from the tree-house to the garage. We (my brother Xan and I) were all excited to test it out, but were worried about stability. So we made our little brother be the first one to try it.
The cord ended up snapping, and he's lucky he didn't break anything. xD We ran as fast as we could for our bikes and got the hell out of dodge.

Good times. : 3

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:23 pm
My dad told me a couple of times about one particular evening at the bar:
"Ashley, what are you eating?" (Mind you, we hadn't gotten our food yet.)
"Gum."
"Where did you get it?"
"From under the table!"

I also had a habit of hiding under the tables and seeing what kind of colored gum there was and seeing what was fresh and what wasn't. I would try and guess how long it had been there. xd

Another cute story that my dad has told me is that one time, I wanted to try his beer. He asked me if I had had it before: "Yeah, I've had it before!" He offers me his bottle, I take a swig, get this oh-so-not-really-charming face plastered on my mug and spit it back into the bottle. Or maybe it was a cup? Whatever.

I remember in 2nd grade, I used to eat rocks during Truth or Dare sessions. Um. Oh. I had a real bad tendency to chew on my Barbie dolls' heads. Then, I'd beat them against the floor. Don't ask why. xd !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:26 pm
@ Tae: That's what younger sibs are for! Guinea pigs for our evil plots. xd

@ Chex: Sometimes I still have to talk myself out of picking candy up off the ground.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:34 pm
Lol, I have a story about that.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff