View Results

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 pm
Now now, let's just shelve this whole debacle and help the other person who actually came looking for advice, hmm? No need to dig up things best left buried am I correct?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image

You are joking right? Mannerisms are lost online.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:01 pm
Not... completely. Trolls die if ignored, so perhaps if we ignore it, it will go away. But someone else DID ask for some advice, which I am completely unable to provide, being a single, lonely man.{/sarcasm?]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 pm
QueenDenise
Hey ya'll I need some advice. Obviously.

Okay so I've dated this guy for just about 3 months. However this was the year before. Now we've stopped being friends after we broke up. Which really unfortunate because he used to be my best friend. We talk a little, but of course its not the same and I'm sure we still have feelings for each other. Well at least I know I do. Which for some reason makes me feel pathetic. I talked to him about this and he says he still likes me too, but of course we didn't do anything about this. I eventually ended up going out [currently] with another gentleman and he's sweet, I like him but not as much as I liked my ex and my feelings for my ex seem stronger then they used to be. I don't know. Am I being to crazy? I don't know what I should do with myself. Maybe I need a break from guys for a while? Any suggestions? Should I just keep going out with my current boyfriend? Or just end it? I feel like its a little too much for me however I DO NOT WANT TO COME OFF AS A HORRIBLE PERSON. I don't mind any critism if you've got it. But I hope I recieve some answers too.
User Image

Stick with this guy for a bit, and tell him that you're having issues getting over your ex because it wasn't a smooth break up. Maybe there's some way he can help. I cannot stress enough how important communication is between a couple.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:38 pm
QueenDenise
Hey ya'll I need some advice. Obviously.

Okay so I've dated this guy for just about 3 months. However this was the year before. Now we've stopped being friends after we broke up. Which really unfortunate because he used to be my best friend. We talk a little, but of course its not the same and I'm sure we still have feelings for each other. Well at least I know I do. Which for some reason makes me feel pathetic. I talked to him about this and he says he still likes me too, but of course we didn't do anything about this. I eventually ended up going out [currently] with another gentleman and he's sweet, I like him but not as much as I liked my ex and my feelings for my ex seem stronger then they used to be. I don't know. Am I being to crazy? I don't know what I should do with myself. Maybe I need a break from guys for a while? Any suggestions? Should I just keep going out with my current boyfriend? Or just end it? I feel like its a little too much for me however I DO NOT WANT TO COME OFF AS A HORRIBLE PERSON. I don't mind any critism if you've got it. But I hope I recieve some answers too.
I agree with GRM in that you should talk to your current BF and explain the situation. The worst thing you can do is lead him on when you aren't sure what you want in the relationship so you guys should talk and figure out what you two together can do from here. As for your previous boyfriend, remember there is a REASON you two broke up. It's okay for you two to be friends but no matter what there was a reason it didn't work out so you should remember that before trying to retry that relationship.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:41 pm
I only ever get asked out by loser guys. I'm not being mean, it's not like I don't give them a chance...
What, do I attract creeps? crying  

shiny dollar

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:16 am
Why can't people be straight with their feelings? As well as why must women use their p***y power and hurt men? I've had three women over the years, the lsat is stillon going, that have basically been a c**k tease. The first basically made out she liked me over and over wtiuhout saying it and I asked her out several times without really getting an answer until i finally just started ignoring her. The second never ever once told me how she really felt while we were dating and ended up being a slut sleeping around. And right now I have a girl how tells me she likes me, but then rejects me when I ask her out a,d is now going out with someone she tells her friends she doesn't like. ******** assholes.

Excuse my foul language and rant. Good day.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 pm
            @ Sanzokitsune and GRM:

That's pretty good advice actually Sanzokitsune and GRM. My only problem is I have the tendency of saying the wrong thing. Alot. So I look like a complete idiot and sound somewhat mean. Things just never seem to come out right when I want them to. How should I go about this? Just come out and say it? I don't know how to approach. Uuughhh...thinking too much. Its okay if you may or may not have advice for this one, it seems like a very difficult one to answer from my perspective. But maybe you think otherwise. :3 Thanks for answering my first questions though ^_^.

Edit:

I guess you're right about the relationship with my ex Sanzo. Its a crazy idea to go back after the break. However I almost wished I stopped caring so much because I can't just care without having those extra feelings tag along.

@ Surazal and anyone else willing to read:

Both men and women seemed to use their natural 'powers' to get what they want. Its just the kind of person you are. Maybe she's not the right girl for you if she can't even be honest about her feelings. That's just downright rude to just go about pretending you don't exist and then love you the next day. A little two-faced if you ask me. But that's just my opinion. Pay no attention to it xP. And you're excused for the ranting. I do that all the time xD

QueenDenise

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:18 pm
QueenDenise
That's pretty good advice actually Sanzokitsune and GRM. My only problem is I have the tendency of saying the wrong thing. Alot. So I look like a complete idiot and sound somewhat mean. Things just never seem to come out right when I want them to. How should I go about this? Just come out and say it? I don't know how to approach. Uuughhh...thinking too much. Its okay if you may or may not have advice for this one, it seems like a very difficult one to answer from my perspective. But maybe you think otherwise. :3 Thanks for answering my first questions though ^_^.
No prob hun, I'm happy to help. I think the best thing you can do is just be completely honest about it, most likely you're going to hurt his feelings slightly but make it clear that you want to work things out with him. Honesty is the key here, simple as that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:04 am
@ QueenDenise: Thanks. And yeah I knows, men do it too. Just me in rant mood being bias and all that. I do that. I just don't understand how people can treat others so. It must surely bother them a little bit. Even if it's jsut there lives being messy becasue of the crap they pull. I don't know. I just hope I can find someone nice to be with in the near future. I want someone to snuggle with ^.^  

Surazal Dloc

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:00 am
*going into rant mode* xd
Communication is the key for any and all relationships, though it may be one of the hardest things talking to your partner is always best.

What pisses me off is that I dated this guy once, I was 17 and he was 18, I was a senior and he was a jounior (which I think might have been the first mistake)...we dated for 7months, it was great I could tell that this guy really cared for me. But then it got weird, he started obsessing over me and trying to get me to change certain things about me, and I no longer say the relationship going anywhere and b/c or this realization I knew that I could no longer lead him on to think that the relationship was still moving, so I broke up with him trying to as truthful and nice as I could and had the balls to call me a B*tch and act like I did not exsist for the rest of the school year! Seriouly he turned into a 5 year old and pouted for the rest of the year. scream

But the good thing is that was 3 years ago and I am currently with a guy I have been friends with for 6 years and dating the last 2, and communication is what keeps everything good all around, that is why I say talking to your partner and have a strong foundation of trust helps create furtile ground for love to grow. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:17 pm
Hey guys! Its me again.

Okay so i've tried to stay in the relationship. No doubt I've gone on for as long as I can. But he's driving me nuts. My current boyfriend has gone completely obsessed over me. Its almost like a stalking and its really creepy. I tried breaking it off with him but he doesn't seem willing to let go. How do I get him to let go? Restraining order? Its really annoying because you know what? He thought he needed to fix this. The opperative word being 'He'. He went around asking his family for advice and then...THEN...he asked my teacher! MY TEACHER! That was just downright idiotic. I know he cares but its getting to the point of ridiculousness from my perspective. I've asked a few friends and they agree with me. He acts as though we're married and we need counceling. How do I get him to quit acting and stop to think about what I want. If he really cared that much for me...instead of an awkward obsession filled with over the top smothering and the need to fix when there is nothing wrong however nothing right...then he would realize I don't want to go through this. Its too much. Especially at this age. Which i'm not giving you due to privacy razz .

So again, the question is. WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE HIM LEAVE ME ALONE! Or at least become just friends. AND I MEAN JUST FRIENDS.

~ QueenDenise

QueenDenise

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:55 pm
...wow. All I can say is that this is (one of the reasons) why I don't date. (yet)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:13 am
User Image

Sit him down and make sure he knows that if he keeps doing what he's doing you're leaving him. Tell him you don't like him being a dog on a leash. If all he wants to do is see you all the time take some pics and give them to him so he can carry them on him. If that doesn't work, then it's time for him to go. You have to be with someone who makes YOU happy.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas