Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
...and darn proud of it too! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Earth Day?
  WOO! SAVE THE WHALES! REDUCE GLOBAL WARMING!
  Save a cow! Eat a vegetarian!
  Earth Day? Why no Mars day? *Luff for the red planet*
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 pm
Chexednut
*Totally ruins everything by listing the things she isn't proud of.*

My:
-Waist (it could be pinched in a little more)
-Hips (they're so wide, I have a hard time get into desks every once in a while)
-Thighs (I wish they weren't as thick)
-Fingers (I want them to be longer)
-Hair (There's too many split ends)
-Lips (They aren't proportionate to my face)
-Ears (They're big)

In other words, I'm not proud of myself whatsoever. biggrin

I'd still do you. o3o

Lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:34 am
My lips... I guess... They're what everyone else comments on about me. When mum talks about when I was born she always mentions how I have "nice full lips" and was born with a full head of hair. She's one of those mum's that likes to say that her kids were the most beautiful in the whole hospital and insists that she's not just saying it because she's our mum. Haha. biggrin

I guess I like my skin too, when I'm pimple free at least. I love using nice body scrubs and moisturisers and making it nice and smooth and yummy smelling.

I don't have the best body image at times. It's more to do with body shape as opposed to features though. I've never had an eating disorder but I have been known to become obsessed with the scales. I'm trying to be positive at the moment though because I was starting to be at the scales a lot again. I'm exercising regularly again but making sure that I'm actually enjoying it and not just being obsessive about my weight. Also trying to keep my goals not about what figure I want on the scales but about things like my actual health and fitness.  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:06 am
Hooray for self esteem! I think it's important for everybody to have something their proud of. And I'm glad to see people saying things like "My hands!" or "My fingers!" xd I know that personally the only place I ever get a really good tan is my kneecaps. I have no idea why, but I'm proud of the fact that my kneecaps tan even if the rest of me freckles. xp Even if nobody else ever sees it or appreciates it, it's enough if it makes you happy or amused.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:28 pm
Chexednut
*Totally ruins everything by listing the things she isn't proud of.*

My:
-Waist (it could be pinched in a little more)
-Hips (they're so wide, I have a hard time get into desks every once in a while)
-Thighs (I wish they weren't as thick)
-Fingers (I want them to be longer)
-Hair (There's too many split ends)
-Lips (They aren't proportionate to my face)
-Ears (They're big)

In other words, I'm not proud of myself whatsoever. biggrin

Those sound like birthing hips to me. You should be able to have children with little trouble.
...Unless you aren't planning on continuing the bloodline with Arc?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:39 am
@Jaft; So you've told me. Multiple times already.

@Erve; I have, in face, nicknamed my hips "Childbirthing" because of that. I believe they measure 38 inches (exactly the same at my shoulders) compared to the 33-34 inches of my bosom. My waist is 29 inches, just in case that helps.

My measuring is so off! xp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:48 am
I think Chex is pretty...  

The Dinosaur Next Door

umi505

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:59 pm
I used to be super proud of my stomach, not goanna lie, I was proud of my abs…but this year in guard we didn’t do much core work and I got lazy when it came to core work by myself…sooo, my stomach is still flat, just not very aby. I’m trying really hard now to get that back. I miss them!

I have strong calf’s, that's all I can really say bout myself now...even though now I'm apparently having muscle problems down there due to over stressing them (Doctor said I’m flat footed) Xp It HURTS. lol

Other than that I have a very, uh, un-proportional body, and I’m always covered in bruises from head to toe which doesn't help when I want to wear shorts without people wondering if I’ve been abused. Xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:09 pm
My curly hair when I get the chance to grow it. Doesn't really happen much nowadays thanks to the Navy, but when I do grow it I enjoy it.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Blackie the Cow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:50 pm
invisible-weirdo
*Thinks*
*Thinks Harder*
There's...really nothing that I'm super proud of sweatdrop
Actually, it's probably easier to list off the stuff I don't like about myself physically >.>;;

*cough*that booty*cough*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:48 am
I have skin just like that. I get zits when I'm not careful now that I work at McDonald's but I just wash with regular soap and water before bed and when I wake up. I also have hair that is almost impossible to mess up and I've been told it's really sexy and soft, just like my skin.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I honestly can't think of anything I'm PROUD of about my body. Maybe I'm just too critical, but...

Anyway, something I LIKE about myself is that I have a really high metabolism. I... don't gain weight.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:35 pm
i kinda like my lips. they're cherubic.... ish. and they are fun to chew on.
i also like my hips. they're just wide enough to give me a bit of an hour-glass look.
my a** is nice! it's kinda big, but i like it that way.
i kinda like my boobs. they're a bit big for my taste, but they fit with my body's shape

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:35 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

I honestly can't think of anything I'm PROUD of about my body. Maybe I'm just too critical, but...

Anyway, something I LIKE about myself is that I have a really high metabolism. I... don't gain weight.

User Image

Well there ya go! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:42 pm
My Legs, thank you fotball, gym, track & field, and swimimg, they are perfect good shape and have the muscles well defined, also I walk a lot I dont have a car and try to avoid the use of public transport and taxis all that to do exercise...
and my brain I dont study like I should sometimes but I get to comprehend and memorize stuff fast  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:42 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

User Image
stare You couldnt ask for more you won the jackpot dude  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas