7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gold!!!!!!!!
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:47 pm
Please let her know that we never attacked her beliefs. We're 'attacking' how the way she structured this topic lead to confusion >.< And lots of yelling...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image

You need to learn English too then Tiesel's partner. She asked for an OPINION not a BELIEF. On top of that no where in her post did she state that she wanted people's beliefs. If she wanted to make a post about that, what people's beliefs were, that WOULD be a good topic, but she made a post about a discussion about suicide.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:48 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Now we got some random person jumping in on an open account, huh?

I DIDN'T ******** CALL HER STUPID, AND I GAVE MY BELIEF IN MY FIRST ******** POST!

If my opinion and beliefs offended her, than so be it. I won't change it nor will I lie about it because someone doesn't like it.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:48 pm
TieselGirl09
Excuse me all but I am Tiesels partner and you've all really upset her but offending her belief's. So can you all stop offending her please, she didn't do anything wrong!! All she asked for was your beliefs and you all called her stupid so can this all stop now for goodness sake.
WE DID NOT CALL HER STUPID!! For the love of... I am telling her that we didn't know what exactly she wanted us to discuss and that she was getting mad for no reason. No one has attacked her beliefs, not one person here. Someone said this topic was stupid yes, but not because of the content but because of the way she structured it. I am starting to get pissed that she's not reading what I'm saying.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

You didn't state your beliefs OR ask for others beliefs! You asked for ******** opinions. Learn English!
User Image

Personal Opinions = Personal Beliefs

If you have an opinion that is, for example, Megadeth is the most awesome metal band ever, then it's your belief that Megadeth is the most awesome metal band ever.

Whether asking for opinions or beliefs, it's essentially the same thing, since beliefs and opinions differ from person to person.

My opinions/beliefs:

It's a poor experiment to try out, and would be dumb to try. You risk too much actually putting yourself in the state of temporary death, and what's to say that you CAN be brought back? What if the resusitation doesn't work? Obviously no one can record your finding other than yourself, or whoever put themselves in that state, and seeing as it's so risky to try, it'd be pointless to do it.

Personally, I would just go and call it a suicide, and not sugar coat it with some scientific term, or even call it an experiment. Though, I would be interested in knowing if dying hurts. It's always been something I wondered >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:53 pm
User Image

Well then I'm weird then, because I have opinions that differ from my beliefs.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:53 pm
I'll let her know what you all have said and get her to change the topic post when she eventually gets out of the bathroom. So can't you guys all just start the topic over.

P.s. She say's she's sorry, she just doesn't understand very well and she asks stupid question's and get's cross alot. But she has spent months on this web forum tying to make friends and blend in like everyone else. I just don't want it to be a total waste over something ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:56 pm
Like I said, the problem wasn't the question, the problem was her getting mad because we couldn't magically tell what she wanted. That's not a realistic expectation.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 pm
Well hopefully some of you understand and if you do then thankyou. And thankyou Alcoholic Pancake for explaining what she meant smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Well then I'm weird then, because I have opinions that differ from my beliefs.
User Image

Ehh, I understand what you mean. But all my beliefs are the same as my opinions, and quite a few of my friends are the same way. Maybe we're just weird and you're all normal >_>  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 pm
@Pancake well I have opinions that I wouldn't necessarily call beliefs. It's my opinion that the color purple is very pretty but that's not really a belief. (Lame example I know) I just think if these are people's beliefs that they should be labeled as such, not just opinions.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:11 pm
I appologise for offending anyone with my missconception about what people meant or had said. I have now changed the first post a little bit, stating discussion subjects.

Tiesel

TieselGirl09

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:59 am

Wow... This turned from bad to worse quite quickly, didn't it? People jumping on open accounts and yelling and arguing... I love it. Delightfully chaotic. All this hullabaloo doesn't change the fact that suicide is a pointless attempt to get attention from weak-minded idiots. "A cry for help..." Heh. My a**.

You want my opinion? Too bad.

Oh, and it's a bit off topic, but Tiesel? I'mma let you in on a little secret... your grip on the English language is loose and clumsy at best. If I were you, I'd consider trying a different language. Maybe one a bit more simple like Spanish! They don't deal with fancy-schmancy apostrophes for possessives like we do. You might find yourself more at home. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:11 am
x-Dark-Pisces-x

Oh, and it's a bit off topic, but Tiesel? I'mma let you in on a little secret... your grip on the English language is loose and clumsy at best. If I were you, I'd consider trying a different language. Maybe one a bit more simple like Spanish! They don't deal with fancy-schmancy apostrophes for possessives like we do. You might find yourself more at home. 3nodding

Was that absolutely necessary? xp

Honestly, if there's nothing more to be said, could someone just lock the thread, perhaps?  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:20 am
i personaly think that it's a suicide and an experiment. it's a suicide because you did it volentarily, and an experiment because you do it so as to see the results. therefore, it is an experimental suicide (or a suicidal experiment, depends on how you look at it).  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff