Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes Please!!
View Results

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:28 pm
I think that personally she should grow the****** up and get off drugs.She should also step up the plate and come to terms with what she did. If she can lay down and make the baby then she's a big enough girl to take care of it, and if for any reason she can't, adoption is an option, or even allowing a responsible relative or friend have it. Killing is killing plain and simple! a fetus has a heartbeat the moment it is concieved, and they also have finger nails!(Juno) Think about that for a moment,.Would you go out and stab a baby?, if not then abortion is not even a consideration. Her best choice is to suck it up and start acting like an adult!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 pm
First off, there is no need to triple-post. It's spam. You have an edit button, so use it.

Secondly, if you aren't able to discuss this without resorting to ad hominem attacks (name-calling) and hysterics, then you shouldn't post at all.

Obviously abortion is a topic that many people feel very strongly about, myself included. But the idea is to have an in-depth discussion, not to freak the ******** out and insult those who don't hold the same views as you.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Koneko Midoria

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 pm
@Usagi: You can 'disagree' in a more pleasant and intelligent dialect, can you not? Abortion is an iffy topic with most people and a lot have tons of strong feelings one way, the other, or still dunno how to side and have more so 'personal' feelings rather than a whole 'outlook'. To each their own, you can have your own feelings, but sometimes it's best not to force them on others if it won't change their outlook.

Also, while I hate to admit it.
Old thread is old, seriously, it's mid of January 2010.
The last post on here was September. 25th, 2009, not counting your posts.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:55 pm
Actually there is a guy on here practically telling people that the earth should no longer have any new inhabitants, sorry if I got a little flustered but that seems kinda ridiculous if you ask me, which I'm sure no one would since this thread seems one-sided.I just think it's murder, plain and simple.Though I also don't believe in execution, even if keeping a criminal alive raises my taxes,everyone deserves life.Especially a fetus who can't defend it's self. Oh, and for the record I'm new here on this forum and I seen this thread and thought I might check it out, who cares if it's old?Get your facts straight!  

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:57 pm
Koneko Midoria
@Usagi: You can 'disagree' in a more pleasant and intelligent dialect, can you not? Abortion is an iffy topic with most people and a lot have tons of strong feelings one way, the other, or still dunno how to side and have more so 'personal' feelings rather than a whole 'outlook'. To each their own, you can have your own feelings, but sometimes it's best not to force them on others if it won't change their outlook.

Also, while I hate to admit it.
Old thread is old, seriously, it's mid of January 2010.
The last post on here was September. 25th, 2009, not counting your posts.

When anger takes over words are produced not everyone can turn off their feelings, sorry I'm only human.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 pm
@Usagi: Get my facts straight? The thread is old, there is nothing to be discussed anymore technically. You may go discuss in another thread that pops up the talk on abortion, but I am pretty sure they do not particularly care to 'stalk' an old thread months from the OP thread making. Also, you'd be more 'effective' in a topic that was actually made recently then last year. On top of the whole 'only human' excuse, no -- that does not work. Just because you can't find a more respectful way to get your point across, does not make you human, just because your emotions 'took over'. If I let that happened, I would have been fired many times from now from the job I currently hold. Not to mention I would have easily been sent to a principals office [ in the past, I'm out of High School now ] for runnith of the mouth because I'm 'only human' and my 'emotions took over'.

Please, there's a respectful way and a disrespectful way.
Don't confuse the two and don't make up excuses that you're only human.

I'm only human too, this topic infuriates me to some degree, but you don't see me cussing up a storm or yelling at someone for their beliefs. Just remember, what goes around comes around and that your opinion is yours and can be shared with others in a respectful manner.

Koneko Midoria

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:37 pm
For your information if you would like to say something to me then say it to my face.I too have a job and am actually a manager at that job, emotions run high everywhere and on an in depth disscussion it's gonna happen, so if you tell me to keep opinion quiet then you should do the same.I don't care how old something is, it was on the top of the list when I clicked on and obviously someone seen it, right, I mean your stalking it are you not? But of course your just doing it cause of me right? If you really feel the need to express your feelings towards what i said then pm me. I really could care less.After this I will ignore this thread so your words wont reach me.I believe like you said , that we should leave it, I'm sure by now the baby in discussion is either born or dead, so therefor it no longer matters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:35 pm
Whoa whoa whoa! Go back a bit...... They have a heartbeat the moment they are conceived?! What the ******** planet are you living on?! The moment they're conceived they're still ******** cells! It's not even a fetus! It's called a zygote, a grouping of cells that are multiplying!

By thinking the way you do you are in fact acting like a child. Every responsible parent should weigh all their options including abortion. I have 3 kids and each time I considered abortion, but in the end I chose to have them and now when they are older I can tell them that I WANTED them and not that I HAD to have them.  

God-Raped-Me

Koneko Midoria

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:08 pm
usagi-chan tsuki
For your information if you would like to say something to me then say it to my face.

I would adore to.
With your childish attitude on the subject matter at hand.

But, alas, even if I PM'd you that would not be face to face.
I highly doubt I'd ever want to meet such a person in life that cannot accept others opinions.
Including when they cannot say it in a respectful manner that doesn't reduce what they're saying to a temper tantrum.

I never said for you to keep quiet on yours.
I just stated to say it more respectfully, dear.

talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:21 pm
Sounds like she's trying to abort the baby on her own by drinking and such.

If I was in such a situation myself though. I'd stop throwing myself a pity party. By doing such things as watching tv and gorging on junk food. Plus stop saying things like this baby is doomed. Tell the baby's dad. See if the baby's dad will raise it with me. And if not raise it by myself. And definitely stop smoking pot and drinking. And trying to harm or mangle my baby.

But that's just me.  

rah989 4

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas