Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:28 pm
"Nah, I suppose I don't mind. I don't really need the experience, I'm just bored, as I stated. Who knows, I might find something useful along the way." Chaos said. It was a well balanced group, as far as he was concerned. Shields generally defend people like polearm wielders, who can reach past the shield and attack. The wavemaster could stay behind the polearm wielder to heal and use long range magic. The axeman was different, but he was a high enough level to compensate for that and be useful. "What dungeon were you planning on running through?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:34 pm
Laughing at the horrible mispronunciation of his name, Blank Luck called back as he quickened his pace a bit. "Of course not! The more the merrier! Any ideas on a location? Or did you just want to try some random keywords and see what we get? With four people it should be fairly easy to take on just about any moderate level monsters." He stretched and flexed as he reached the pedestal where the chaos gate stood. 'Ahhh, the thrill of combat... how I've missed thee,' he thought excitedly.

Blank regarded the other two players curiously. Both looked to be rather seasoned and experienced. The Heavy Axeman was rather ornately outfitted, and Blank was sure he'd seen the Blademaster before, he just didn't know where. The World was a massive place, though, and he could've seen him just about anywhere. "This is quite an offensive party, Heilig... Are you sure you can handle supporting all three of us at once? You'll need to keep your focus constantly." He felt his mental gears begin to whir in anticipation.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:36 pm
Heilig wasn't really listening to Chaos or Blank Luck. However, in some intuitive manner, he already knew what Chaos was asking. He was in front of the Chaos Gate, motioning his hands to eventually reveal a status windows about available areas.

"Hrm, 'Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground' is sealed off for some reason... We do have a nice balanced group... We could probably... Hrm, but the Item Levels aren't too high in... What about...? Hrm, hrm, hrm..."

This happened for a long while longer as he thought out of places to go. He broke the pause with a snap and turned toward Chaos and to Garland. "Ah, how about 'Deep-Forested Unbalanced Sanctuary' ?" he asked the group. He thought it would be a good level for all of them, with monsters that weren't too hard. But most importantly, the Item Level was the highest he could find.

"It's really pretty... and perhaps we'll find something good?" He said, more to himself, as he outfitted himself then and there to prepare for support duties.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:50 pm
"I can take care of myself, don't worry about healing me" Garland grunted into the conversation . He had access to the well stocked shelves of the Crimson Knights. They where not officially the moderators of The World, but CC corp treated them well for keeping peace, and Knights had access to the items when they needed it. Garland had a stock of healing potion and sp potions that would keep him functioning for a long time. He had planned to be on his own for a while and he could refill his stock once he brought the PK in. "The holy ground is off limits, why don't we to the Sanctuary instead. Besides we can't get past the locks on the world anyway." He said, only half heartedly hoping to hear someone say they could get in.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:28 pm
Alack, time moved way too fast and while he met a lot of people he, sadly, had to log off. Work was calling him; a client needs a wedding dress of all things. Reiyaku sighed to himself and adjusted his microphone.

"Oh shite..." Heilig said to the group, looking at the clock on one of the buildings of the square. "I have to get going for now, but maybe later we can all catch up. It was fun meeting you all!"

With a tip of his hat and a distribution of his User Cards, so they can message or invite him whenever he's online, he closed his eyes and disappeared from the world.

Chaos, too, waved a small goodbye to everyone and disappeared, though he wasn't as friendly with the card distribution as Heilig was.

((Rol said I can do this))

Current Location: Offline.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:29 pm
The phone rang and David rose to answer it. Picking up the beaten-up old flip phone, he put it to his ear and pressed the answer key. "Hello..?" he said quietly, having not expected a call from anyone. A gruff voice on the other end answered in a grave manner.

"Mr. Belfrey, this is Joseph Danner at SureTech. We've been trying to reach you for some time now. Your service to the company has been dedicated, but I regret to inform you that we'll be taking steps to have you laid off. You just haven't been pulling in the sort of numbers we need and-"

"With all due respect, sir," he spat back, practically shaking with irritation. "I've been nothing if not loyal and hard-working for this company for three years now. As you well know, my father-..."

"MISTER Belfrey," the caller interrupted back. "I'll expect to see you in thirty minutes time outside my office. We'll discuss your options as well as a sum for your unemployment. Good day." And without another word or delay, he hung up. As the line went dead, David hung his head and looked over at the computer screen. Just when things were starting to look up...

He sat back down and donned the visor once more.

Blank turned to face the party. "I apologize for the inconvenience, you all... I appreciate your eagerness to join my party, but I'm afraid I have to go for now. Perhaps we can take a rain check? If you feel like taking me up on it, feel free to send me a message. I'll see you all later!" Then, with a smile and a wave, he logged off, fading from view in a surge of blue energy.

David rose from his chair in frustration, threw his suit jacket over his shoulder, and stormed from the apartment, leaving his computer running inadvertently.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:49 pm
Garland waved goodbye softly to the people who just left. He didn't like how little progress he was making, but he was making some progress. Without any leads in town he would have to simply wander around and see what he could find. Until "his party" logged back on and he could take care of that guy who drew his sword at the newbie. The others where too lackadaisical to be suspicious of a party member. "I really think that The World would fall apart without us." he chuckled to himself as he walked down the street trying to find information.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:58 pm
Gabrielle was driving home from going grocery shopping, having gone all over the city to find ingredients. It was her best friend - Tristan's - birthday tomorrow, so she was planning on making it a special one by cooking him the best meal she could make. But now, after a long day of shopping, she just wanted to go home and go online. She looked around idly as she waited for the red light to turn green, and saw a man in a suit jacket storming off angrily. "I wonder what's up with him," she asked aloud to no one in particular. Just then the light turned green, and her attention turned back to the road.
---
Finally, she was in her room, her groceries put away, her plants watered, her hamster fed, and the laptop sitting on her bed was turned on. She breathed a happy sigh as she logged on and slipped on her goggles, lying down comfortably on her bed as she let her senses be immersed by the game, thanks to the experimental technology of her goggles.

Appearing in Aqua City, Fable stretched as she looked around, smiling widely. It was great to be back. She'd been slammed with tests and... well, she was back, so it didn't matter anymore. Not knowing quite what to do, she decided to take a moment to get used to being in The World again, and wandered around.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:03 pm
"Fun times. Parents... why must they meddle?" Eric's father had come over, needing to use his computer because his was on the fritz...

"Dad, you know I can fix that for you right? Even if I can't, I know this guy Tristan who is better with hardware than me..."

"Nonsense. The company who made the computer will fix it, it's still under warranty."

"But dad, that route takes a while. They have to come out and get it, and then bring it back to you after they fix it in their labs. Plus, I can give it a few tweaks that they won't for free. It's quicker this way."

"I don't want you to mess anything up. These people are trained to fix these computers. Speaking of which, are you ever going to go to college?"

Eric sighed. "Nice family, huh? Well, whatever. Now I'm free to game." Eric logged back onto the world

Chaos materialized where he had left off in Aqua City, for he chose to be in the same server as last time. He decided to sit down near the gate and wait for something interesting to happen again...  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:04 pm
Finished with his client's orders, Reiyaku slipped on his visor, turned on the gamepad, and logged back in, hoping that now there will be time to look for some rare items.

Heilig appeared in Aqua City Mac Anu, a few seconds after Fable did. He looked around and nodded to Fable kindly before turning his Discovery signal to "Available for Play/Contact" . He turned his back to face the Chaos Gate to explore some more of the dungeons he can go to. If he can find a place he wants to go, he can perhaps persuade other people to go with him.

"'Deep-Forested Unbalanced Sanctuary' still sounds like a good place..." He muttered out loud. It then finally occurred to him that Chaos was also there. With a turn of his heels he looked at Chaos and smiled at him. "Oh! Would you still want to play?" He asked.

Current Location: Delta, Aqua City Mac Anu; Status: Waiting for Party  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:11 pm
"Yeah, sounds like a plan to me. It'd probably be a good idea to wait for more peo-- Is that Fey?" Chaos glanced over at the girl he had just seen. Sure enough, it was. "Yo Fey! You busy? How about trying your hand with us for a bit?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:14 pm
Fable had nodded at Heilig when he came online and was about to wander off, when she heard her name. "Chaos?" she asked, turning to look. "It is you! Hey! I'm not busy at all, and sure thing." She jogged over to them quickly and grinned widely. "So what are you to up to? Oh, I'm Fable, by the way," she told Heilig quickly, sticking out her hand to shake his. "Fable Goldentongue. Nice to meet you."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:20 pm
"And, oh, it's so very nice to meet you!" Heilig replied with as much haste and beamed a smile. He dragged over to the group the Chaos Gate screen explaining the area.

"Well, it's very simple -- we should be able to do it, though it'll be a little harder without a full party." He said. He pointed to some diagrams showing that the monsters are difficult but not impossible and that the area before entering the dungeon is a dense forest. Lots of wind creatures live there, he noted, so he recommended things with earth elements.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm... Any questions so far?" He looked over to Chaos. "You'll have to protect us silly Wavemasters, alright? I'll keep everyone healthy while... hrm, hrm, oh! Fable spells the monsters to the annals of the Internet." He looked to the others, expecting an agreement, then said once he caught himself being quite rude, "Oh, unless there are other plans."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 pm
"Sounds fine to me. I did sign up as a melee character after all, I'm used to it. Just as long as someone's got my back, it's all good. I have no objections to the plan" Chaos said, and grinned.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:40 pm
"No no, that sounds good to me," Fable told him, her eyes twinkling with infinite amusement at his boundless energy. "It's been a while since I've been on, though, so you guys will have to forgive me as I take a bit of time getting back in the swing of things."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff