Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Maybe I'm just growing old. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blah blah blah blah blah; blah blah?
  Blah blah!
  ni ni ni ni ni
  Why you filthy little
  Sweet and juicy, you're the best!
  Got any carrots, or apples? Anything to munch?
  Interior Crocodile Alligator, I drive a Chevorlet Movie Theatre
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:38 pm
I saw this post and a thought a few of the ones not yet mentioned here might spark an interesting conversation:
Schizophrenic Marshmallow
i have 1052058204 favourites.. but i guess i'll name the main ones i adore >3<

Higurashi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist, Elfen Lied, Mai HiME, Shakugan no Shana, Tsubasa Chronciles (they better come out with more of it, srs) and Kimikiss: Pure Rouge

there's so many more
but the list would be so long
that you'd all what to kill me D:::

Have any of you seen this? ::
Monster
Revolves around what turns human beings into 'monsters'. The story is more interesting without knowing what's going on beforehand tough. I'm not good at summaries, so here goes something off onemanga:
Monster weaves the riveting story of brilliant Dr. Kenzo Tenma, a famous surgeon with a promising career at a leading hospital. Tenma risks his reputation and promising career to save the life of a critically wounded young boy. Unbeknownst to him, this child is destined for a terrible fate. A string of strange and mysterious murders begin to occur soon afterward, ones that professionally benefit Dr. Tenma, and he emerges as the primary suspect.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:16 pm
I get what your saying Trev. I just came back recently and it seems like a chore to find some interesting conversations these days.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:19 pm
I haven't found Monster yet. I'll watch it when I come across it.

Higurashi was great. Eva was good; the remake looks better. Mai HIME is on my list of things to watch, and I haven't seen anything else on the list.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:12 pm
I think I mainly stay on Gaia because there's a few people I want to stay in contact with. I could care less about the items and most of the discussions.

I haven't watched much anime but I borrowed Le Chevalier D'Eon and thought it was pretty good.
Aslo watched Sukisho which wasn't great, but still cute enough for me to join. (One of those animes where it's mostly all fun then turns serious the last two-three episodes.)  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:39 pm
Well Trevor, I dont think I visited this site much at all in my first two semesters of college. (Although I was tearing up the RF:G forums)

I can see where your coming from though, this site was a very fun and enjoyable part of my young adulthood. Now I just look at it as, "There is people on here I know, lets talk to them." Everything has lost its luster!

Oh well, back to the Xbox.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:44 am
jfm567
Well Trevor, I dont think I visited this site much at all in my first two semesters of college. (Although I was tearing up the RF:G forums)

I can see where your coming from though, this site was a very fun and enjoyable part of my young adulthood. Now I just look at it as, "There is people on here I know, lets talk to them." Everything has lost its luster!

At least your xbox hasn't red ringed...

I'm seriously thinking about doing that towel trick so I can play fable 2 until friday...

Also WHAT?!
They are remaking Neon Genesis Evangelion?!
OMFG!! When does it come out??  

angel_half82
Crew

Hollabaugh

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:00 am
YEah.. i totally experience it now... even if i just joined gaia last 2007.., i was like i dont want to leave the computer.., i was eating my lunch and dinner beside my pc... but now.. its like.. so new and Gaia has been focusing on Ei's not on the usual collectible we have...  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:01 am
angel_half82
jfm567

I'm seriously thinking about doing that towel trick so I can play fable 2 until friday...

Also WHAT?!

I don't know but heres the trailer for its amazing Evangelion

edits: I'm guessing from the trailer it comes out in japan in June xD
Fly me to the moon  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:06 am
Angie moo
angel_half82
jfm567

Also WHAT?!

I don't know but heres the trailer for its amazing Evangelion

edits: I'm guessing from the trailer it comes out in japan in June xD

Awesome. I'm such an eva fanboy. Even though I didn't like the ending very much...  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:08 am
I didn't get to see the ending of it D:<

So when when hubby comes up here I"m gonna make him open up the archive so I can get the last eps of eva :3 Yay for archives  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:11 am
I keep the guild up but that's all. I prob only spend an hour a day on gaia now. I've taken to reading some old sci-fi, Watching some old sci-fi (Star Trek and Next gen), or watching TED lectures/MIT lectures. I barely even get on WoW anymore, though i was toying with the idea this morning. But my life has taken to a mostly offline experience, it's actually a nice break.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:16 am
SakuChwan
But my life has taken to a mostly offline experience, it's actually a nice break.

Seconded.  

angel_half82
Crew

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:08 am
angel_half82
jfm567

Also WHAT?!

It's a series of four movies, called Rebuild of Evangelion. The first one is already out, and the second comes out this summer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:13 am
Awiergan Retribution
angel_half82
jfm567

Also WHAT?!

It's a series of four movies, called Rebuild of Evangelion. The first one is already out, and the second comes out this summer.

Frikkin sweet man.

By any chance have you heard if the towel thing actually DOES work on a XBOX360??  

angel_half82
Crew

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:19 am
angel_half82
Awiergan Retribution
angel_half82
jfm567

Also WHAT?!

Frikkin sweet man.

By any chance have you heard if the towel thing actually DOES work on a XBOX360??

My hypothesis for why it works:
The three red rings of death is caused by the solder cracking when it gets hot, which severs connections on the motherboard. By using the towel; you're deliberately getting the XBOX even hotter, hoping to melt the solder and refuse it back into place. It's a risk; I suggest just sending the XBOX back to Microsoft.

I personally don't know; I have the October 08 updated xbox, and they supposedly are much less likely to mess up.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff