Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
You will be happy to know... *New events, new stress* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:45 am
I am an old ATG member =]

Tell him to hang in there cus he still needs to teach me how to cook food, and a promise is a promise.
I don't really know what to say but please reassure him that I look forward to his return to us.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread
now fight his brute
http://shramy.mybrute.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 am
Will do Shram. I'm sure that will bring a smile to his face. ^_^  

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:57 am

either that or he'll say some smug remark xP
I don't know if liz spoke to you yet but she discovered she has some time off so she might be able to hang around a couple of days.

now fight his brute

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 am
Ok, Like I said I won't be around today and probably won't be tomorrow either. It all depends on whether he gets transferred tomorrow or not. I'll be asking when he's getting transferred today when I go to see him.

I really hope he tried to kill himself just to get into the mental hospital here because I'll be so sad if he really thinks he has nothing to live for now. crying  

God-Raped-Me

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 am
Although I do not really know GTR I have come across his comments and find his input can be helpful or just a good eye-opener. Be sure to tell him that there are people here that miss his creative input and distinct humor. We await his return with open hearts. heart

(Edit): I can imagine he is finding it very hard right now.....I personally spent 5 hours in jail and I am NEVER doing anything to put me back there. *shivers* .....as for his suicide attempt, as far as I can tell, and I think you already know this, it is just a cry for help, he is confused and probably fells a lot of shame right for putting you and the kids through so much right now. As long as he knows you are there for him he should pull through. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 pm
I do wish the best for the both of you and hope that both of you will hang in there.
What really tears me up is your children. I just... can't imagine. The pain, it's unbearable and heartbraking to think about.
Even though GTR did make smug remarks to me in the past, that really doesn't matter. I can't hold a grudge to someone that is in a situation such as this.
Not to sound too Christian or religious, I will keep the both of you in my prayers.
Hang in there!

XxDarkMalicexX

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:07 pm
*PMed you about this, since it's a personal ********, i wish i had known about this earlier. o.o
okay well... one of the handy-dandy things about the canadian criminal justice system is that the charter of rights and freedoms can be a really helpful tool sometimes, especially when it comes to applying common sense to basic human rights.

*Removed by Ala at Grim's request*

*would send GTR and GRM some freeze-dried icecream by express mail if possible, for cheer-ups.* =3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:17 am
Today sucks s**t.

Everything that could keep us late did yesterday. Everything, eventaully we got on the road so by the time we got there we would have a half hour to visit with GTR. Well I got stopped and got a speeding ticket, Stupid me, I knew that yesterday was when the cops were going to be out in full force giving out speeding tickets but I was in such a rush because I wanted to have as much time as possible. Not only that GTR's cousin had to go home because we doubbled up the passenger seat. I tried to get a vehicle that would fit everyone, but people were being asses and cars were rented. Anyways we get 15 minutes away from GTR and we find out that he was transferred to mother ******** LONDON that day! I was so excited to see him and I even told Lydia we would see him and now I'm a ******** lier!

Why does today suck you ask? Because today just so happens to be my ******** birthday. So now I don't even get to see him on my birthday! I was so looking forward to seeing him and now I don't get to! I probably don't even get to hear from him either because he had to call yesterday to say what happened.

Thank god I have kids because I feel like curling up in a ******** ball and crying until I pass out.  

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:53 am

London? what the ******** style="color: Purple">Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
now fight his brute

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:24 am
London, Ontario, not London, England, Shram.... xd  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:35 am
Yup London. I figure they're doing to ******** with him now. They have to listen to all the phone calls, and I figure they're just ******** around with him now.

He did tell me that even the shrink was surprised at his sentence. He asked Brandon if he even had a lawyer. Tell me that doesn't say something. The shrink is amazed that Brandon isn't up here. I really think they're being assholes on purpose. I understand that the penal system is designed to punish people, but don't they have to take mental health into consideration?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Well, the Penal system is based upon cruelty and unfairness these days. I mean granted wrong doers should be punished, but some people get screwed over and fall through the cracks.  

Phaeton

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 am
They're always super rude to me over the phone too. It's like they have giant sticks up their asses all the time!

When Monday comes around I'm going over to the lawyers office and seeing if I can talk to him. If not I have to go to another lawyer. This can't wait any longer!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:08 am
Kalstolyn
London, Ontario, not London, England, Shram.... xd

I had no idea there was such a thing
such a lack of imagination on the people going to the new land.
Yes they do have to take mental help into consideration so as far as I can tell he got the right psychiatrist.
as far as psycological research goes america (entire north system) doesn't have enough break between the people working in any jail system.
the result is getting people as bad as the jailed working in the jail system.

now fight his brute

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:23 pm
it kills me to know that i leave for god only knows how long and life is still giving yu lemons after all this time.! D:<
(*seriously hopes my existence hasn't been completely overlooked*)
but yeah, i'm really sorry to hear that. i hope everything works out for the best.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff