PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:20 pm
That's not banning her, she can't alter your own post anyway >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:23 pm
ok lets put it this way she cant comment on here  

Nikki_Jaq

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 pm
Are you trying to ban her from commenting on this thread or on your own personal posts? Because.. well obviously she can't alter your own posts, but you don't have the power to keep her from commenting in this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:28 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Are you trying to ban her from commenting on this thread or on your own personal posts? Because.. well obviously she can't alter your own posts, but you don't have the power to keep her from commenting in this thread.

SHE can not post on this post. (spred the message)  

Nikki_Jaq

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:29 pm
Well no one, except a mod, crew or yourself, can post on your own post so I don't see what announcing that achieves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:31 pm
I think that people have the right to hate anyone that they want to based upon whatever criterion they deem appropriate. From now on, I will hate anyone that disagrees with the previous statement.  

124-C

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:33 pm
Sanzoskitsune
@Jaft I think racism is usually just the most blatant. I mean you can discriminate against people who... eat white chocolate, but you are less likely to notice that.

Possibly, but is it the most common?

I would think classism and religious discrimination go a loooooooooong way and affect many people. I could just point to the Holocaust for the latter. ;D

And India for the caste system.

@Tsuji: I disagree. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:36 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Well no one, except a mod, crew or yourself, can post on your own post so I don't see what announcing that achieves.

what are u saying
u keep asking and i keep replying!!  

Nikki_Jaq

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:37 pm
Jaft
Sanzoskitsune
@Jaft I think racism is usually just the most blatant. I mean you can discriminate against people who... eat white chocolate, but you are less likely to notice that.

Possibly, but is it the most common?

I would think classism and religious discrimination go a loooooooooong way and affect many people. I could just point to the Holocaust for the latter. ;D

And India for the caste system.

Hmm I see what you're saying. I think the problem with those is that people can so easily explain those away in their minds. How many times have you heard "well they're poor because they don't strive to do better, they deserve to be there" for whatever reason as for the religion thing... "they are heathens and are going to hell for not believing what we do" People usually don't take into account that kind of discrimination because they don't put it on the same level as racism. Probably because they're usually guilty of it themselves but don't want to admit that they add to that kind of discrimination.

@Tsuji I agree they have the right to hate whoever they want... doesn't mean I like it or have to like the person... or even be nice... so yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 pm
Jaft

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. mad  

124-C

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:40 pm
party-lover01
Sanzoskitsune

what are u saying
That wasn't really a question, more an observation. Unless I'm wrong in what I gathered, but I was observing that you kind of pointed out the obvious, she can not change your post.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:40 pm
@Sanzosam: Oh fudge me. How could I forget sexism, I argue that is/or at least was the biggest and most common form of discrimination. I say it goes both ways during these modern times and much, much more one-sided in the past.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:43 pm
And I have no argument against that, I completely agree. The biggest problem I see with that is that some people seem to be convinced that everything is perfect now and women should stop complaining... but then that true of any kind of discrimination.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:44 pm
Sanzoskitsune
party-lover01
Sanzoskitsune

what are u saying
That wasn't really a question, more an observation. Unless I'm wrong in what I gathered, but I was observing that you kind of pointed out the obvious, she can not change your post.

no she cant reply like what we are doing and if ur going to argue about someone leaving and not about the topic then why are you still here??  

Nikki_Jaq

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:46 pm
party-lover01
Sanzoskitsune
party-lover01
Sanzoskitsune

what are u saying

no she cant reply like what we are doing and if ur going to argue about someone leaving and not about the topic then why are you still here??
You do not have the power to stop her from replying, I've said that time and time again. Just like you do not have the power to kick me out. And might I add, I am actually having a discussion with Jaft while you're acting like you have the power to do something that you DON'T.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff