Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Thiefs Tale (open and always accepting) NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Hell yez!!!! (thank you!)
  No, i wants teh moonay!! (poll whore)
  Maybe...(ok)
  I HAVE A PET ROCK NAMED RICKI!!! (I shall kill your pet rock, bwahahaha)
View Results

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 pm
and how would you suggest we do this?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:30 pm
"Easy, you go downstairs, and ask around. But it's easier if you ask the right person, for instance, look for someone who travels a lot. I'm not sure how good you are in character judgements, but it's simple, so just ask people." She figured that'd be enough for him to understand, she sometimes forgot that not everyone is good with asking for info, like she was. She waited for him.  

infinite_personalities101

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 pm
"not what i meant, the only people downstairs are a few drunks. I hugest we go to the tavern across the way"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:01 pm
"True, drunks are only good if you're looking for people, to the taven then?"  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:27 pm
"well I'll go get the supplies"

((how would you go about getting more people?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:46 pm
"Alrighty then!" She shouted with such excitment and bolted down the stairs.

((I'll ask some of my friends and contact this person who wanted to be in it in another guild and see if she still wants to, ask some of your friends too, k?))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:40 pm
((waiting then))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:54 pm
(( i won't be back until august 9, but some one else is coming to join us, so welcome her when she joins, and my character will just be off getting info, so u obviously won't see her. I'll let her know she can post, but her profile may not be up yet until i get back. bye! have fun!! ^^))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:46 pm
((so when are they posting?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:50 pm
((IDK, I', back btw, i told her she can post whenever she wants but she hasn't...odd...))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:11 pm
((maybe you should remind them?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:37 am
((...?))  

PendragonX9

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:26 pm
((Well, this looks fun. I sent in an application =] ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:31 am
Most people these days didn't understand the beauty in a simple cup of tea. The world moved too fast to take the time to properly brew a good batch, and most of these. . . humans would rather have a quick cup of coffee, or a processed energy drink than a hot cup of Earl Grey. Well, it wasn't as if Ranuu could blame them, really; the people of this age had been raised to appreciate flavors, colors, and quirky messages instead of tradition.

The thoughts crossed his mind as the Daywalker glared at the bartender. He was in an old-style pub, much like those that had graced London in its own hey-day. The man on the other side had a styled mohawk, punk-rock clothes, and a ring in his eyebrow. He was used to pouring beers or mixing up drinks for his patrons. When he was faced with a man wearing armor and a sword belt, who spoke with an old-style English accent, ordering tea, he probably thought he was being Punk'd or something. The golden eyes probably didn't help, either, actually.

"Are you going to get it for me or not? I don't have all day," the vampire said, keeping his cool, but adding a bit of an edge to his voice, just for good measure.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a girl rush down the stairs. She seemed both familiar, and in a ridiculous hurry. The former was easily explained; either she was from Felicite, and he'd seen her in passing, or his memories of the past seven centuries were matching faces with people he'd known in past 'lives'. The latter made it lean more toward the first option. If she was a thief, and The Heart was in this podunk little town, then she would certainly be in a rush to obtain it.

Putting up a finger, Ranuu stopped the still-flabbergasted bartender,
"On second thought, my good man, he said, "I'll take a rain check on that tea, yes? I just remembered I have to meet someone. Have a nice day."

He decided to follow the girl.  

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:46 am
Evelyn raced down the stairs, determined to get answers. Of course, on the last few steps she tripped over her own two feet and ended up doing a somersalt down the last three steps. Still unfaultering in her goal, she jumped back up and ran out the door. It had been a few hours since she had been outside and the pitch dark was unnerving. She slowed to walk and headed down the street to the bar she was at earlier. "That old drunk should still be there...He should know where it's at...." She thought out loud, mostly to make noise, she wasn't fond of night, though it came in handy. And the feeling of being watched wasn't helping at all.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff