Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 pm
You are now free to move about the Cabin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:09 pm
JACKED BY TIRO.

Mad love for Cuauhcoatl and Wenopa. <3 ;D

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

ambyr15cutie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:10 pm
me need gold bad so me joining thng and then leaving stuff lolZ  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:57 pm
Sorry, I dont give handouts. ^^ And you really shouldn't be begging for gold at Breedable shops -- there is an entire forum on gaia devoted to charity. *ignore lists*  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:15 am
Congrats on your new set up ^^
Wish I could get mine down as detailed as yours <3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:56 am
Always loved Praetoria the moment I saw her. xD Offering up any of my soq for rp, if you have any ideas I'll probably be fine with them. Mah plot thread. :U  

~InfinityTrust~

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm
Here's the rp

:3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:18 pm
*goes to PM a Tag* <3  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:05 pm
Alrighty so I thought I would toss an idea your way. I have a lovely little writer of a sort that goes by the name of Etoile. She is currently looking for interesting characters to spark her muse once again. I think Tulgey may be such a character. ^^

This would involve Etoile conducting her form of research...that being following him around and observing him, asking questions and narrating any made up scenarios that pop into her mind.

Let me know if your interested/want to change anything/whatever. =3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:31 pm
8D That sounds like a load of fun! And it would be rather interesting, since he's off in his own little world with all these made up, vague in description creatures. Heck, even the area he lives in would be awe inspiring

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/64/OlympicRainforestHiker.jpg
http://lamington.nrsm.uq.edu.au/images/plant/mist_anbeech_large.JPG
http://www.proforestry.com/images/img10.jpg
http://southhill.vsb.bc.ca/Departments/Humanities/Geogpraphy/Kyle/Notes/2_Atmosphere/Climographs/HumidContinentalClimate/mixed_forest_Wisconsin.jpg

this can be done through both RP and Plotting if you'd like, so the RP doesn't degrade into a simple Q and A.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:42 pm
OwO Wow does he ever live in a cool place!
Alright I'm not sure it will be that much Q and A but if it does get to that point than just plotting would be great!

Should I start or would your prefer to since I'm not entirely sure where he's at right now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:36 pm
Its neat looking, and a lot more rocky then shown there, but its dangerous territory for a horse to be living in. :3

He's in the mountain's on the western most part of the eastern side of the mountain pass. His usual territory is around the river on the western side of the pass.

Could you start? I have a bit of a backup I'm working my way through and you starting will mean I just have to respond rather then try and think of how to start it.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:04 pm
Mmkay, I think I've got an idea how to start it. ^^ Thanks for the info. <3
And I'll get it ups as soon as I can, I have to get offline for a little while right now though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm
*stops by* I'm looking for some rp for my girls, Ostara and Winter. I think Kaliska and/or Anjana would be a good fit for either of them. Their bios are still a wip (which is semi why my teepee is too) X3;;

The basic personalities:
Ostara: Astute; she likes to talk and learn. She's fairly intelligent and easy going. At the moment she is in a bit of wanderlust, searching for something she has no idea what. (OOC she is searching for a life mate)

And in her current rp she is located in the mountains, [x]. So if we could rp either in the desert (before she went into the mountains), plains or forest.

Winter: Lively; she's a typical foal that is new to the world and eager to learn new things. Though she is outspoken at times she's not overly obnoxious, and can be quite quiet at times.

Anyways let me know if you'd like to rp or if you have a different soquili in mind that would work better. :3

Edit: Oh and congrats on Wenopa and Moonhoof! I saw their forms in the customs thread and I've been rooting for 'em...looks like it worked! X3

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:02 pm
Alrighty Mind, now I know you don't have him yet but your boy Cuauhcoatl really made a light bulb pop up in my head. We'll probably have to fiddle with this but I was thinking if I could use him as a stepping stone for Rosalia (this girly: Hey! Click Me!) towards the Flower Court. That and give him two friends. >u<

Concerning friendship I'd like to offer this girly up as his pal. My angeni, Miss nameless (I'll find a name that suits her soon...hopefully. >.>;; ) : Click Me! Since she has been in a hibernation-close-to-coma state for a while now, what I'm asking for is backstory annnd future plottage when she wakes up. She is a pure angeni just like your boy, and perhaps when they were younger they had been friends.

Back then she was cheery, bubbly, and just plain old dandy like the flowers she represents. She'd probably have teased him over his forgetfulness and try to come up with ways for him to remember things. Once you get your boy we could rp out their antics and what not whether they took place in my angeni's newly-founded valley that would later become the now lost Flower Court, or wherever your boy resided, or in-between. Maybe they even turned into humans at one point and both developed the uneasiness towards such a transformation or as two-leggers, my gal dragged your boy off on an adventure similar to that of the humans they had took form of. Anyways, over time they lost track of each other or maybe one day Cuauhcoatl forgot where the entrance of the valley was and my girly couldn't find him due to her increasing responsibility to maintain the flowers in the valley and the families now living there. Yet perhaps a small shard of the memories that they shared remained tucked away in Cuauhcoatl's mind that'll then come to light when Rosie stumbles upon him.

I don't know if you know of Rosie's plot, but I'll act like you don't. XDD Since her plot is long and drawling I'll just say she's seeking her homeland, the Flower Court. She has very little memory of this valley blooming with flowers, for the only place she can ever recall before she met her guardian, Juan, is an ice covered wasteland. Now that she's getting older she's slowly regaining past memories of this enchanting place and when she reaches adulthood she'll be going off to find the different pieces of her lost memory. So maybe when she stumbles across him, she'll ask about it, annnnd he can remember then or later on orrr...something. x.x; IDK...but whether he tells her then or maybe finds her later his memory will help her recall the angeni and thus pull her closer to the sleeping guardian and her homeland.

Theeen after the big plot of Rosie awakening the angeni, maybe Cuahucoatl finds the valley again, since it's not hidden anymore due to it's poor conditions, and he helps her get back to a better state of mind by just being a good friend. ouo Annnd yeah. XD If this interests you we can tweak things here and there. ouo <3 Hope you don't mind how long that is. x.x;;;  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff