Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Ten Years of Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come on, you konw you use to like Pokemon!
  Yeah-yeah, ok.
  NEVER!
  O.o What are you talking about? I still like Pokemon!
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:18 am
I still have this one pikachu stuffie.. you pressed his hand and his ears would wiggle, and his red cheek things would light up whee It doesnt work anymore though, and its really really dirty  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:06 pm
O_o That sounds like my Pikachu... I think soy sauce spilled on mine... but I still have my pretty Vulpix stuffie! ^^; And I think she came from KFC along with Zubat & Seel.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:40 pm
Oohhhh... vulpix and Eevee are my favorites... I miss the original 150.. whats it at now? 1500? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:10 pm
Heh, probably. I colud manage the 250 pokemon but ugh... all the others are lame.

Vulpix & Eevee are my favorites.

whee  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:45 pm
I always hated that there was only one eevee in the game, and that you had to trade them to get the other three evolutions of him... O_o I bought two games for that reason  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:13 pm
I play ruby I want a pikachu so badly in that game and a chimeco its so cute in the show!  

Dot-Hacker HoroHoro

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:17 am
I hated how hard it was to find Pikachu... in any of the games... I used to jump up and scream when one popped up, and cry when I caught/lost or killed it... Pokemon ruled my life.. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:30 am
I stopped watching it about 2 weeds ago. I'm doing fine.  

Tech Plague

Professional Bloodsucker

Jak Hibiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:32 am
I got a whole colection of Pokemon I won at Burger king.Around 100 litle toys and plushies.I got tthe game too.And man,I hated that trading thing to get them all.My old yelow version only needs one Omanyte to complete the Pokedex.I even got Mew.Dammit! Well Im planning to but the new Ruby version.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:37 pm
I got a small Pikachu doll.It fits on my hand and when you squeeze it,it says "Pikachu" It's so cute.Anyway,yeah at firts I was all like "150 pokemon.Oh well" and I learned them all.After that there were 250 and I was like "More?Fine" and I learned most of them thanks to my Gold version.After that I just gave up.They are still cool although it doesn't have the same hit as a few years back  

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

roronoa_zoro51

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:59 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:31 pm
10 years... Good God... I'm getting old.... gonk  

Icha Icha Kakashi

Ketake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:18 am
Ten years?
Gah I feel so old gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:24 am
I still love pokemon, though I refuse to watch the show. I WANT THE UN-EDITED JAPANESE VERSION!!! *sigh* Though I may have to import it.
My favorite movie was the first. I have ALL of the pokemon games that came out, and my dad even got me some of the Japanese trading cards that weren't released in America. My pride and joy is a Japanese holo Mew from the first card sets. blaugh  

oriental_illusions

Incorregible

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:50 pm
Yeah I still like Pokemon and I got cards, games and I see all days the series. Is rigth I miss the old time when Mystic, Ash and Brock apear in the old season.  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games