Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrMalignance

Dapper Goat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:39 am
Hello, my name is Michael and I have always been enthralled with supernatural things. I study occult stuff as a hobby and am trying unsuccesfully to learn the tarot...damn distractions lol.
"Skills" I seem to have are getting a visual of peoples personalities, I seem to be able to get people to do what I want them to do(I have to try not to abuse it), I also have luck where things turn out ok in the end(I wish it was better luck though), and I can see clear auras around all "living" things. I used to be able to see dark things moving about and have a "sense" of what will happen in the future but that is gone now. Another weird thing is that I seem to see into a different reality sometimes. I will see an odd "being" and then only upon getting within a few feet will it turn out to be something ordinary. It happens waaaayyy too often and those things are definitely not my eyes playing tricks on me....oh and also I was doing this hypnotism thing one time and I "felt" God. It was trippy as hell. It was an odd mix of forcing open chakras(I know you aren't supposed to do it) and meditation. Lol never doin that again. Yup so thats that. Oh, I happen to have a dark sense of humor and am a morbid person so please dont take stuff I say the wrong way...I'm just like that.
Edit: I also have had people tell me I'm a vampire...Like irl not mythical nonsense. I dont know what to believe there... just a side note.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:28 pm
Hello guild. I too am new. The name's Angel, though I respond to just about anything else shouted in my direction. I'm twenty-four, a native New York-er and just about out of things to tell about myself. It's nice to meet you all.  

SchizoGamesInc

Blessed Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

D_Marx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:57 pm
My name is Daniele, Dee, D, or Marx. Plenty of options.

I'm a medium who is working on a specialty. Been a Sensie since I was born, really, but didn't really KNOW until I was a teen. I'm 25 now, I can read tarot, have my fair share of crystals, and have more moments of deja vu than anyone in my family. I come from several generations of what I call Sensies, anyone sensitive to the energies of the world, and there are a LOT of those.

I try to be my calm center of the universe but I'm just as human as the rest of you lot. smile Sometimes I see things--especially lately--that have drained my energy and then skittered away out of the corner of my eye, and I've learned to keep those things to myself. Why? Because my family likes to think like normal people, as if there was a standard for such a thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:39 pm
IM TORRIE. :b I like penguins.. I think I'm developing some abilities. I am practicing lucid dreaming. (Not going so well.) :b I'd like to find out who I'm gonna marry. ; u ; So if anyone knows, TELL ME. D< I'm young. Let's leave it at that. :B  

Pengwins

Animated Beauty
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:40 pm
lol Torrie NO ONE will tell you who you're going to marry- and be serious about it : P Plus, it just doesn't work that way. Sorry~  
The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff