Liella
  Devicius
  Ominos
  Orrin
  Shi'Kahana
View Results

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:58 pm
@Sayuri: Ardia sounds like a great way for Kanani to learn about motherhood! She'd no doubt have plenty of questions for the seasoned mare. I'd love to RP with her. Would you like to start, or me? <3

@Luna: Kay.

And I haven't had anything for him yet, just put him up today. But I'm not gonna take any mate requests for a bit, just so I can work out his character first. But he is open for RP. I just haven't thought of plots yet. If you have an idea, go ahead and shoot it past me! I'm always open for new things. <33

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:04 am
I'd love to see Ritalin and your Devicius meet, and end up having an "I'm prettier than you" argument. xD  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:17 am
If you could start that would be great ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:38 am
@Carhop: Ohgeez. That could be dangerous. x'D But sure, I'd love to. And tag in our other RP. Did you want me to start the new one?

@Sayuri: Ok! I'll start it when I get off work. <3

Aniira

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:42 am
I'll start it. :3
I think them having a rivalry would be pretty humorous.

Link: x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:08 pm
Link for you~  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:11 pm
RP for Sayuri!

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18102853

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 pm
Tag for Luna, Carhop, and Lee! <33  

Aniira

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:50 pm
Soquili Image:
User Image
Soquili Name: Monoceros [Ceros for short] ;D

Liella or Kanani?: Liella

Which Plot?: best/friends.

The importance of your Soquili's role: Ceros is very kind, polite, soft spoken, but above all, friendly. He is always willing to meet new people, give his advice and help. He treasures having trust and respect in friendships. I think they would become close friends.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:51 pm
She would be absolutely entranced by him! I'd love to RP. Do you think you could start it, please?  

Aniira

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:27 pm
here you go hun ^^
A night for dreams

btw- tag to our sel + devi rp as well. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 pm
heart  

Aniira

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:23 am
User Image

Soquili Name: Avarice

Liella or Kanani?: Devicius~

Which Plot?: The big one. |D

The importance of your Soquili's role: Avarice is... well, she's kinda nuts. [xD] She has an eye for beautiful and/or gorgeous things/people. He would most likely catch her interest. And, weirdly enough, she would probably try and seduce the Angeni of Allure. She does have a soft spot, so while she's trying to seduce him, it would mean getting to know him. Which, in turn, would cause her to fall in love with him.

And if Avarice falls in love, she's determined to have the best for her mate. And to know everything about him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:43 pm
Soquili Image: User Image

Soquili Name: Minuet

Liella of Kanani?: Liella

Which Plots?: The Foal RP~ 83

The importance of your Soquili's role: Well~ Liella can either be pregnant or not, but Minuet would be happy to give her some advice on what foals love! Minuet also loves to dance, and she's wonderful at it! Maybe they could play a little fantasy role or something? I think it'd be really cute for them to have like, a really fun day together. 83 Maybe, once Minuet grows ( ICly |D ) they could be good friends or something. 83

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:51 pm
@Gothic--Sorry I took so long to see this! But that does sound like a rather good plot, and your girl may fit the requirements. As of right now, Dev has two of his breedings settled out, and I'm kind of holding on to the last one. I may need a bit of time to think, but in the meantime, I would love to start RPing with your girl, at least to see how the two get along.

@Leo: That sounds very good! And very fun! I'd love to do the fantasy thing, or just a fun day together. And I'm sure it would lead to a lasting friendship. I think that Liella should meet her when she's pregnant, so that Minuet can see the foals after they're born.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff