Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Here's a God honest question I have for you Christians.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen a spirit?
  Yes...
  Of course not!
  You crazy?! No one can!!
View Results

Ravenous Kitkat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:07 am
Well, I don't believe ghosts of people can come back after they die, and I haven't actually seen a demon while awake, but perhaps when I sleep/in my dreams.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:51 pm
I never seen one, but my sister has.  

killuzoldyck

Fashionable Vampire

xXxXxXMistressLunaXxXxXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:02 am
i see one every time i go to my freinds house. always on 1 exact stair we nattraully fall. sweatdrop we've also have evps of the ghosts talking to us on her phones voice recorder.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:20 am
Back when I was depressed because of my cat's death, I was talking to God and telling him how much I missed my cat. I was lying on my side and then I felt a light weight. It felt like when my cat used to lie down on me. I don't if it was real or just my imagining, though.

My mom says she say an angel when I was in the hospital after I was born. I can't remember what she said his name was, but she said he was a tall black man. I think it was Mr. Wilson, but I'm not certain.

At the time, I was born five months premature. Doctors said I wasn't going to make it because I had some complications. The skin of my hands broke and I had trouble breathing. Doctor Wilson told my mom I was going to be ok. Fortunately, after four months of being inside the hospital, I came out normal. Thank the Lord!

After that, she wanted to say thanks to him. My mom was never able to find him. Apparently, there was no such doctor. She said that she only met him when the other doctors were not around. It was always just him and her.

I forgot to mention that she dreamed my name. It's Samuel.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Born To Bleed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:48 am
We talked about this at a christian camp i go to.

Seeing a ghost and believing it is denying god, because if you believe in God you know your spirit doesnt stay on earth. But you said you saw a demon? Well we said that Demons take form of a Spirit to fool you out of God.

But to answer your question Yes i have seen a "spirit"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:50 am
A Lonely Leaf
Back when I was depressed because of my cat's death, I was talking to God and telling him how much I missed my cat. I was lying on my side and then I felt a light weight. It felt like when my cat used to lie down on me. I don't if it was real or just my imagining, though.

My mom says she say an angel when I was in the hospital after I was born. I can't remember what she said his name was, but she said he was a tall black man. I think it was Mr. Wilson, but I'm not certain.

At the time, I was born five months premature. Doctors said I wasn't going to make it because I had some complications. The skin of my hands broke and I had trouble breathing. Doctor Wilson told my mom I was going to be ok. Fortunately, after four months of being inside the hospital, I came out normal. Thank the Lord!

After that, she wanted to say thanks to him. My mom was never able to find him. Apparently, there was no such doctor. She said that she only met him when the other doctors were not around. It was always just him and her.

I forgot to mention that she dreamed my name. It's Samuel.

My mom dreamed my name to Its Caleb lol pretty crazy stuff, luckly for me i was only 2 weeks premature.  

Born To Bleed

Sky2235

Virtuous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 am
Born To Bleed
Okay, well from what i heard from the christian camp i go to in the summer there is no ghosts because that doubts the after life because if a spirit stays on earth it doesnt go to heaven or hell, and the bible says we will go to either one

BUT they said Demons take form of ghosts to take us away from god and faith, so i will say i have seen a demon but it wasnt in the form of a ghost

This is what I believe.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:00 am
I have never seen a spirt, but I believe in them...for instance the spirt if the lord..I may have never seen a spirt, but I was touched by it..  

SincerlyScarletRose

Haisieo Cross

Fashionable Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 am
I've seen one before.
Not sure to say if he was good or bad though.
Here's how it went,i was on my PC in the living room.
This was about 3 years ago now.And i was walking back to my room
and as i was walking i was looking down,then i looked up and standing on the mat in front of the door to the staircase leading upstairs.
I saw a figure exactly my height.Wearing a Brown robe,and he had his hood up and his hands together,the sleeves of the robe met where his hands were not visible,and his hood made the area where his face would
be pitch black.He was there for a mere instant,becasue as soon as i blinked
he was gone.i've been curious about that day until the present date.
the only scary part is that it felt like i was looking into a mirror.....
I felt like if it had a face,it would look like me.I'm not sure if it's just paranoia,but it makes me stop and think,and worry.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:38 pm
I haven't seen one, but I have been attacked by a demon.  

Dark Scythe 110

TheJokesOnTheBat

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 pm
I SOOO WANT TO ! NO IDEA Y!!  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff