Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
it pisses me off when people joke about abortions. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metallic Dreaming Wolf

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:12 am
Yeah then there's people who don't think its murder ._. I watched a video and you could actually see what happens to the baby, Its terrible >.< I am scarred for life ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:43 pm
User ImageLan says...

These two girls in my math group said that they'll do abortion if it ever happened to them. They said that the baby isn't alive if it hasn't taken its first breath. IT IS ALIVE! IF IT WASN'T THEN IT WOULDN'T BE MOVING AROUND IN YOUR WOMB! I hated it when they said that! They were talking about it like it was no big deal. IT IS TO ME. TO EVERYONE WHO CARES! I have not checked this site out yet.

"Personhood Colorado is a non-profit organization that is collecting signatures for their Nov ballot Personhood Amendment. The goal is very simple, END ABORTION NOW by protecting all innocent human life from the beginning of biological development. For more info on how to get involved, visit www.personhoodcolorado.com"

I hope it helps. I've only read about it.

Lan R Kazuna

Romantic Vampire

5,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

xxSavefairyland

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:58 am
neutral Honestly, I think that the whole pro-life/pro-choice thing has gotten completely out of control. Women have been getting abortions for centuries, except it seems to be only recently its become a big deal. Personally I could never abort, but I wouldn't want to subject a rape/incest victim to either birthing a child who will be rejected, or a dangerous termination involving a coat hanger and a kitchen table.
Just saying.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:59 pm
I cry inside whenever I hear that word. It's sooooo sad. =(
No one should EVER be killed. Babies deserve a life like you and me.  

killuzoldyck

Fashionable Vampire

Luthien Padme

Lonely Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:42 pm
Check out this. You certainly need to see THIS!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 am
If it isn't a baby, then you're not pregnant.

I saw that on an anti-abortion billboard, and I loved it. It's way too true.  

kelpiebeans

9,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Cigregret

Omnipresent Smoker

13,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:20 pm
well this brings up 2 questions

a) what if a girl gets raped? is abortion and answer?

b) what if a virgin gets raped is he/she still considered a virgin?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 pm
nonconforming_conformist

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

A) If you get pregnant from rape, you don't have to abort. There is such thing as adoption.

B) No you are no longer a virgin if you are raped.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:11 pm
Zamaku
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
Zamaku
ok well the way i see it abortions can be sen 2 ways, good and bad

Bad because you taking away a life. Rape victim or not

good because of stem cell research

so i would prefer if people dident get abortions but if they must then at least make sure it goes towards a good cause!

O.O ARE YOU JOKING?!

Dude. It makes the girls want to kill themselfs for doing it. Because they see its not just a blob. Its a baby. Abortions are NEVER good. 'Good cause' or not. There is not a 'good cause' to kill a little human being. Killing is killing. They just suger coat it. Make it sound as if it doesn't hurt (when it does) and its the BEST thing. If you can't keep the baby then have it and make sure the child goes to a couple who maybe can't have kids because well they can't. No killing the child. And there is NO 'good cause'.

I heard that the abortion makes the girls who have it well lets see want to kill themselfs, do drugs, hurt themselfs (like cutting) and so on. Dude...I can't belive you said that...i'm sorry but there is no good cause for killing a un-born human being.

well every one is entitled to ther own opinion.
if some one can be saved from stem cell research instead of a bady being born into this world and being miserable cause his mother told him that she was raped and dident even want the kid THEN how would you put it? and like i said, i would rather a person NOT get an abortion but if they must..... crying

ok, so dont go around bashing on people just cause you dont like the way they think. and honestly, i used to absolutely HATE the thought of abortion until just recently. god i hate it when people are so closed minded.

Do i like abortions? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

can the be helpful to people? scientifically, yes!

i know i sound like an a** whole but i guess thats what happens when i try and think of others

I know you hate them but there is no 'good' cause that needs to have a un-born little girl or boy killed. I know I might sound rude or mean when I type stuff like this. I don't really mean to but I just get so mad and upset that people do this. So I am sorry that I may have hurt your feelings or something but yeah I get hyper and mad about this so if you sound like someone who is trying to defend stuff like this I will talk back.

(Warning: When I get mad I miss type ALOT and I may not see it so I am sorry if any of my posts have miss-spellings within them...)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm
broken_ninja37
(Please don't put exclamation points in a post related to this one unless in agreement, i would be much abliged)

I would rather a child killed before they were born, and spend eternity in heaven with jesus, than spend a life with a family that couldn't take care of them or abused them or neglected them, that would make it almost impossible for them to find the lord. I am against abortions if the mother would be able to take care of the child, but if the child's life will be (excuse my wording here) hell on earth, i would rather them be with the lord.

(i hope i explained it correctly, i'm not entirely sure)

and i'm highly against abortion jokes, just to let ya'll know.

Ok one: The whole thing is wrong. Yes...the baby CAN feel the needle going in. And yes it hurts. If you can't take care of it then give it to a MARRIED couple who can.
(If I sound mean I don't mean to be.)  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

Cigregret

Omnipresent Smoker

13,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm
faithful quenga
nonconforming_conformist

A) If you get pregnant from rape, you don't have to abort. There is such thing as adoption.

i did ponder on adoption but what if the child goes to an atheist family or such.

so would they go to the lake of fire?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:19 pm

you can choose the family the child will go to. You can even go through a christian adoption center. there are even open adoptions where you can keep in contact with the family your child goes to to see how your child is doing over the years.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Cigregret

Omnipresent Smoker

13,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:23 pm
faithful quenga

you can choose the family the child will go to. You can even go through a christian adoption center. there are even open adoptions where you can keep in contact with the family your child goes to to see how your child is doing over the years.

but what about the virgin thing?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:25 pm
nonconforming_conformist
faithful quenga
nonconforming_conformist

i did ponder on adoption but what if the child goes to an atheist family or such.

so would they go to the lake of fire?

No the girl would not. Because its the man who did it. It the mans fault. He is the one who raped her. She didn't raped him. Its the rapist's fault. If she (or whoever) said yes to Jesus they will not go to hell. But that person HAS to be real. Not just a ''Oh Jesus I say yes to you.'' Then the next day or so that person is out having sex with a guy (or girl) and they are not married to that person  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:30 pm
nonconforming_conformist
faithful quenga

but what about the virgin thing?

they would no longer be a virgin if they were raped. If the person who was raped believed in God and accepted Jesus to be their lord and savior then they are saved from hell. Even the person who was the rapist, if they repented of their wicked ways and accepted the lord in to their hearts they themselves would not go to hell but be saved.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces