Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:38 am
I LOVE THIS EVENT!!!!

Quote:
Dear God-Raped-Me,

I believe it was Muse who once sang, "Oh, my banana, my cheese, I've hungered for your heartburn a long, shiny time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, LL Cool J, who said "ripping ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing cigarettes like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

wakusei

Quote:
God-Raped-Me,

You know how the song goes: "Dark men say only pickles rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your Invisible embrace. Now I know how Indy felt when the Omnileeches first parted to reveal Toast silhouetted against a Jimmy sky. It was Tsuji at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, Daiing ATGruly until you get here.

Yours truly,

Kalstolyn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:58 am
Dearest Kaz Likes Cookies,

I cannot begin to describe how painstakingly my buttocks burns for you. As I write this, I'm jumping in my gerbil, unable to contain my bursting desire. Please, accept my fluffy embrace and know that you're truly the lemon of my eye.

I yearn for you thoughtlessly,

wakusei  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:33 am
Quote:
Dearest Elcia,

I cannot begin to describe how sparringly my pinky finger burns for you. As I write this, I'm melting in my pencil, unable to contain my glowing desire. Please, accept my juicy embrace and know that you're truly the pineapple of my eye.

I yearn for you sensually,

wakusei

Quote:

Dear Elcia,

When I think of you, I get Bats in my eyes. Though it makes me feel erratic, it's also exciting. Whenever we taste together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are feeling at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously fluttery and queasy with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a feel of the eye lashes? I hope we can keep shaking together for 1337 years.

Sometimes yours,

Kusaragi

heart Thanks XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 am
Quote:
Dear Chexley,

I believe it was Madonna who once sang, "Oh, my baby, my precious, I've hungered for your ring a long, sharp time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, lil Kim, who said "convulsing ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing pieces like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

wakusei

Thank you, Waku. I'm very glad you hunger for my 'ring. I'll have to send you a recipe for original onion rings or something. whee  

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 am
Mmmmmm, onion rings~~~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:17 am
I'll paint you mornings of gold,
I'll spin you Valentine evenings...

Alright, I'm stopping. I got "squirting desire" in one of the madlibs I just sent. No more... no more... whee

Though we're strangers till now,
We're choosing a path between the stars.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:02 pm
The one I just sent Pisces is hawt! It really made me ******** laugh!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:54 pm
I haven't sent or even got one. I'm the Charlie Brown of Gaia.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:59 pm
I managed to get "as I am crooning in my sword"...and "salty embrace"...in one. That was about as lewd as mine have managed to become. I pray the recipient has a really good sense of humor and doesn't ban me...or doesn't check his messages!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:25 pm
I might have sent one or two unsettling valentines >.>  

Blackie the Cow

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 pm
I sent one to some one that said "I'm chasing Pussies like Tom chased Jerry"
Quote:
Dear ranchlamb,

When I think of you, I get badgers in my liver. Though it makes me feel loyal, it's also exciting. Whenever we bake together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are following at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously golden and sweet with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a lick of the snaggle tooth? I hope we can keep coughing together for 42 years.

gingerly yours,

wakusei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:34 am
Blackie the Cow
I might have sent one or two unsettling valentines >.>

Yes... yes, you did. xd

Blackie the Cow
Chexley,

You know how the song goes: "hooker-ish men say only beam blades rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your groovy embrace. Now I know how Old Bill felt when the orphans first parted to reveal T-Bear silhouetted against a disgusting sky. It was AAAAAANNNNNNNGSSSSSSSST at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, masturbating disturbingly until you get here.

Yours truly,

Blackie the Cow

ranchlamb
Dear Chexley,

When I think of you, I get Turtles in my Stomach. Though it makes me feel snotty, it's also exciting. Whenever we babble together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are lingering at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously fuzzy and flacky with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a finding of the fat lips? I hope we can keep hunting together for 45 years.

openly yours,

ranchlamb

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:08 pm
"masturbating disturbingly"

Well, alright then. *back away*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:49 pm
rofl ohhhh, guys, best valentines day event idea EVER.

though disturbing some of them might be, they still leave you feeling all warm and sticky inside.

O_O ...fuzzy. i mean warm and fuzzy.  

~DR.MOOFASA~

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:43 pm
Erius zee Dog
Dear Wakusei,

I believe it was Elvis who once sang, "Oh, my pants, my chocolate, I've hungered for your dream a long, undying time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Cupid, who said "raving ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing lunatics like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Erius zee Dog

pickle relish
Dearest wakusei,

I cannot begin to describe how floppily my frontal lobe burns for you. As I write this, I'm snorkeling in my marmalade, unable to contain my karate chopping desire. Please, accept my glowing embrace and know that you're truly the papaya of my eye.

I yearn for you charmingly,

pickle relish

Jaft
Dear wakusei,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a erect journey to the deepest limb of my ovary. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in New York and dance with me across the undulating hair? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and kiss like grabbing ears?

Yours truly,

Jaft

Kaz Likes Cookies
Dear wakusei,

How I long to hear your malicious song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Love Hurts. How your beautiful voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded snake. Such lustful! Let us join together and licking in unison, your tasty song carrying our hearts to yummy heights.

With love,

Kaz Likes Cookies

invisible-weirdo
Dear wakusei,

When I think of you, I get rabid gerbils in my kidney. Though it makes me feel mauve, it's also exciting. Whenever we disturb together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are waddling at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously dusty and crumpled with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a babble of the eyebrow? I hope we can keep fluttering together for over 9000(!) years.

oddly yours,

invisible-weirdo

Alarias
Dear wakusei,

How I long to hear your Alaliscious song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Rollin'. How your Alaliscious voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded Dog. Such groovy! Let us join together and jumpin like a pumpkin in unison, your Alaliscious song carrying our hearts to Alaliscious heights.

With love,

Alarias

Kerrigan_dragon
My beloved wakusei,

You and I are just two cylindrical people trying to make it in this musty world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of jaywalking in the past, and I know you've dabbled in Pride, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our yellow love. Without you, I'm nothing but a soft platypus.

Yours fast,

Kerrigan_dragon

~DR.MOOFASA~
Dear wakusei,

When I think of you, I get stegasaurus in my small intestine. Though it makes me feel frothy, it's also exciting. Whenever we lunge together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are harassing at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously pink n' sparkly and hairy with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a slither of the folicles? I hope we can keep vibrating together for -492 years.

jauntily yours,

~DR.MOOFASA~

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas